world cup

327 posts / 0 new
Last post

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"kas" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"kas" wrote:

Thanks Angel i will im just thinking of what to write about do you have any ideas i can touch up about. How about writing an article about recommending a few islamic books?

If you haven’t already, read the homepage and get a grasped of what issue Revival cover- and Insha'Allah we will help you all with your research and any recommendation to books or bayaan.

Thanks bro im going to start my research. First i am going to ask people what i should include that is on their mind. What should be touched upon.

An idea, might like it Smile
Write a critique of Drugs in your local area covering the following points:

[b]Types of Drugs[/b]
How it’s affecting the community: family relations, health problems, [b]community welfare [/b](i.e.crime) the cause of the problem
What is the local community doing to eradicate this problem
Finally , [b]Solutions [/b]

Very good idea drugs is a major problem in Burnley where i'm from. Nearly everyone is smoking cannabis, drinking alcohol, taking cocaine and theres so many dealers.
Almost everyone is doing it, driving around in fast flashy cars, thinking theyre gangsters with their gold chains and music pumping. Imitating rappers, Tony montana etc. They really don't have a clue, theyre giving muslims a bad name.

Islam is the Key to paradise but without practice it won't open the gates.

"kas" wrote:
Very good idea drugs is a major problem in Burnley where i'm from. Nearly everyone is smoking cannabis, drinking alcohol, taking cocaine and theres so many dealers.

Almost everyone is doing it, driving around in fast flashy cars, thinking theyre gangsters with their gold chains and music pumping. Imitating rappers, Tony montana etc. They really don't have a clue, theyre giving muslims a bad name.

Glad you like it, It is an interesting topic, one that can be covered from many prospective

They will be held to account for how they spent their youth and wealth!

Everywhere I go, the youth are in the same dilemma , my father was patient enough with me to know that I’ll grow out of being a jahali- I’m still struggling, but my optimising to remain steadfast its not shred for others- they are getting older and younger in age, the path they are choosing is damaging them. We as Muslim are the flag carriers for Islam in the west, a position will should relish and fulfil not get wasted while we are in Britain

Oh sorry the topic is football. [b]Freshi[/b] Wink can you edit your article and include Franck Ribéry . do you have al link for the article you’ve written?

Shazan.......the magazines went out today, cant be edited now lol

but when it comes on the net, im sure the admin could do that

regarding writing articles......Kas, anyone can do it.....just make it youth orientated, and any topic is good

only thing is, we have kind of done drugs.....unless you change the angle of the article

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
Shazan.......the magazines went out today, cant be edited now lol

but when it comes on the net, im sure the admin could do that

regarding writing articles......Kas, anyone can do it.....just make it youth orientated, and any topic is good

only thing is, we have kind of done drugs.....unless you change the angle of the article

i was thinking about writing an article about the summer Burnley riots and the different views from the youth of why they occured. The reason why they occured was more than poor race relation issue's although that was the main headline. The main reason why i think they occured is because of poor job opportunites and housing etc.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"kas" wrote:

Glad you like it, It is an interesting topic, one that can be covered from many prospective

They will be held to account for how they spent their youth and wealth!

Everywhere I go, the youth are in the same dilemma , my father was patient enough with me to know that I’ll grow out of being a jahali- I’m still struggling, but my optimising to remain steadfast its not shred for others- they are getting older and younger in age, the path they are choosing is damaging them. We as Muslim are the flag carriers for Islam in the west, a position will should relish and fulfil not get wasted while we are in Britain

Oh sorry the topic is football. [b]Freshi[/b] Wink can you edit your article and include Franck Ribéry . do you have al link for the article you’ve written?

I agree bro, they are getting younger and younger, i see loads of kids barley 17 driving big X5's and i think to myslef no way can they afford that unless their parents are really rich.

Portugal Vs England>>>Wish Portugal wins

Then at 7:30 the best match ever Brazil Vs France>> Come on Brazil, I can't wait, this is the match to watch...

"Angel" wrote:
Portugal Vs England>>>Wish Portugal wins

Then at 7:30 the best match ever Brazil Vs France>> Come on Brazil, I can't wait, this is the match to watch...

Yeah i predict Brazil to win but its gonna be a good game.

I think England will win the Portugal one, Portugal arnt all that but come to think of it so isnt England lol.

to tell the truth, i expect england to win and i reckon they will

but that doesnt mean i want them to win Biggrin

na naa

na naa

ta naaaaaa na naaaa na

ta na na na na na..........

PORTUGAL! Biggrin

brazil one may not be an easy ride, if they up their game...easy ride, if not....struggle but win

final is now looking like Germany v Brazil.....just lie 4 years ago Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Englan 0, Portugal 0 at half time

ca'mon England

I predict 1, 0 to England

see if im right Biggrin

Yesss!

England lost, they're rubbish at penalty shoot-outs.

I feel like celebrating :mrgreen:

oh well

Doesn't look like Ronaldo will be playing in the Premiership much longer.

whats the rules of reading salaat when youre travelling, im going to Leicester tommorrow so what do i do for reading salaat?

"Beast" wrote:

the guy needs a good smacking.. can imagine the boo-ing when he returns tho

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

"Beast" wrote:

The Permiership is not Seria A! Dirol

England’s demises finally happen, if I didn’t know better I would have assumed England won the competition when it first kicked off, one would assume that from the way trashy tabloids have been reporting.

France look like the better then against Brazil, 2nd half soon to commence- go go France

France did it, and I knew it Smile

Freshi your argument of French squad being to old has been debunked on the pitch.

Your right.....Zidane showed the whole brazil team a lesson, including ronaldinho

truth is, apart from against Japan, the real brazil didnt turn up....but so far didnt have to, and now they didnt step up Sad

I shouldnt have celebrated too hard when portugal won, this is proving hard to swallow

good to see england out tho, and in what circumstances too. you reckon carvalho is hurting still from that stamp? lol

i just hope portugal win now, if not, then italy...

how i hate henry :x

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

nothing will happen to ronaldo, he did what he had to, and played with pride for his country.....what the english believe in. friends are put aside here.......the push by rooney was frustration coz ronaldo was pointing out to the ref, and i would have too!

ref awards free kick......ronaldo shows the ref carvalho on the floor.....ref looks at it, realises its pretty nasty, thinking about it..........rooney pushes ronaldo, mind made up for ref

the english press will knock down rooney now, quite unfairly

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I am soo gutted, I cant believe Brazil lost, that was not the way Brazil played, my god that was the worse game Brazil have ever played considering the fact that they were playin a good team....totally gutted, oh well thats world cup over, couldnt care less who wins now..

On a more happier note, ENGLAND LOST HAHA Biggrin

Rooney was really stupid to do that!

Aww England are out of the world cup... Then again it's not a suprise by the way they were playing. :roll:

Such a shame tut tut..

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Rooney lost his discipline- no surprise there- cant believe England still haven’t learnt to take penalties Lol

Thank you Freshi your critique of French performance is spot on Blum 3 . And I make a bold statement and say you’re looking at the next world champions :o- I cant believe how rubbish France started and quickly written off by everyone- but slowly they gained momentum – any country that has beaten Spain and Brazil and soon to sink the Portugual deserver nothing less then to be crown world champions.

"Angel" wrote:
I am soo gutted, I cant believe Brazil lost, that was not the way Brazil played, my god that was the worse game Brazil have ever played considering the fact that they were playin a good team....totally gutted, oh well thats world cup over, couldnt care less who wins now..

On a more happier note, ENGLAND LOST HAHA Biggrin

Rooney was really stupid to do that!

Our follow brother Franck Ribery showed he will be the next big star

Actually Angel, Brazil worst game was in France 98 final loool

All England can do is talk themselves into believing they are world class and will repeat 1966 but we’ve all heard that before and look what happen again Wink

I hate the French... but I hate Portugal more for what they did to Mexico. I really hope Germany wins now

"Don Karnage" wrote:
I hate the French... but I hate Portugal more for what they did to Mexico. I really hope Germany wins now

Sir, you haven’t posted her in awhile. Are the Americans still in the world cup? Blum 3

France next squad in 4 years will be dominated by Muslim and reverts alike..
Insha'Allah

Makes you wonder what all the pre-world cup fuss about Rooney's foot was all about.

He did nothing that any other player couldn't have done.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:

Actually Angel, Brazil worst game was in France 98 final loool

Not funny :evil:

There is next world cup and I really hope Brazil and France play head to head....this was just bad luck for Brazil...have to say for an "old" player Zidane did great, if he can get them the world cup it would be a great exit for him...

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

Sir, you haven’t posted her in awhile. Are the Americans still in the world cup? Blum 3

France next squad in 4 years will be dominated by Muslim and reverts alike..
Insha'Allah

lol I sort of disinterestedly followed America, I was really behind Mexico. As for the french squad - they're old, 4 years from now it's going to be a whole bunch of rooks

"Don Karnage" wrote:

lol I sort of disinterestedly followed America, I was really behind Mexico. As for the french squad - they're old, 4 years from now it's going to be a whole bunch of rooks

That a little harsh to tarnish old greats of the modern game. Makes my friends and me wonder why Algeria have a rubbish national squad while Algerians are brilliant in playing football. The French team will give birth to another generation of Muslim stars and bridge France racial divided- football can achieve this kind of harmony.

Angel: Next world cup is in South Africa- Inshallah I'll be alive to watch that and visit my family there.

Pages