world cup

327 posts / 0 new
Last post

Yes yes yes. Bottled it as usual. On the plane home lol. Ricardo did them again. Lamps and gezza's pens :roll:

Crap.

Impressed that france beat brazil but i didnt want that result. Who wudda thought that neither brazil or argies wudnt be in the semi's.

Trust Rooney to lose his cool. Fool!

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

agreed....xcept about rooney......funny to see a united player kick a chelsea one in the nuts lol

there was only one person to blame, sven goran erikson....his mind was clearly still at the FA office with his secretary

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=magenta]i cant believe it, it was meant to be our year, stupid ronaldo now i knw why i disliked him so much.but we did play great though

i was also gna support brazil but thy lost so its france for me hope they batter portugal a few broken legs n make that stupid ronaldo cry like a baby,[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

England lost to Portugal.

I knew if they were going to stand a chance of winning they would have to score sometime during the match but not let it get to penalties coz then they would surely loose.

And thats exactly what happened.

Back in BLACK

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]i cant believe it, it was meant to be our year, stupid ronaldo now i knw why i disliked him so much.but we did play great though

i was also gna support brazil but thy lost so its france for me hope they batter portugal a few broken legs n make that stupid ronaldo cry like a baby,[/color]

Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2

Don’t be to hard on yourself little flower. England always lose- and history is doomed to repeat itself- England downfall was down to a whole host of problems and blunders. Wayne should be ashamed of himself – and I’m looking forward to reading artilces by the media lynchmob, hope they hang him!

France will avenge England battle woe’s. Blum 3

Oh Pu'leeease. Its stupid of them to hang the entire game on Rooney. To make out that he's englands only hope :roll:

Last i checked football was a team game and he aint the only person on that Team. In the end they played poorly as a team and therefore failed to qualify.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
Oh Pu'leeease. Its stupid of them to hang the entire game on Rooney. To make out that he's englands only hope :roll:

Last i checked football was a team game and he aint the only person on that Team. In the end they played poorly as a team and therefore failed to qualify.

That is true, when it comes to burdening players! The great chav failed to do anything in the world cup- his status and label given to him, should be stripped! And I find it funny that all the good England players whom should have been selected were at home watching England exit.

I can't believe people are blaming Ronaldo! Typical, gotta find a scapegoat, ignore the fact that their "big-time" players bottled the pens.

So ronaldo said something to the ref, big deal! That happens on lots of occasions, players say stuff and some even wave imaginary cards. Rooney was the one who pushed ronaldo, if he did fall into a trap then thats his problem. Not to mention the kicks on 2 players tha happened b4 then. Excellent decision by the ref, send off the bull dog.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

lets not blame ronaldo or rooney shall we Smile

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=magenta]i blame ronaldo n not rooney for the first time, cuz at the end of the day we reached the penalties n extra time without him, to be honest we played better without him, they just had a better goalkeeper, but ronaldo he doesnt no the meaning of sportsmanship but suppose better thngs to worry abt oh well thats life[/color] Cray 2 Cray 2

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]i blame ronaldo n not rooney for the first time, cuz at the end of the day we reached the penalties n extra time without him, to be honest we played better without him, they just had a better goalkeeper, but ronaldo he doesnt no the meaning of sportsmanship but suppose better thngs to worry abt oh well thats life[/color] Cray 2 Cray 2

oh quit moaning and crying!

the better team won.....england should have scored in 120 mins, they know they are chickens when it comes to penalties

quit looking for scapegoats, ronaldo is playing for his country and does what he has to in order to ensure his team progress

he told the ref to look at the foul, as for the wink, dont let the english analysts fool you, he could be winking at someone in the crowd for all we know!

as usual, england are the world beaters....it was a ref-decision, opposite team, etc the reason they lost :roll:

theres only 1 winner, 31 losers......something england should get used to, they are by far the best team in the world, by far. the quality of the players alone doesnt make you the best.....thats why brazil and england are out. its about mental strength, team cohesion, playing for each other, experience, right tactics, taking risks, and a good manager.

besides the english, has any other nation cried and weeped so badly when knocked out? :?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

England deserved to get knocked out of the tournament. They showed no real talent or flair in any of their games. They were lucky to get Ecuador in the 2nd round and get to the quater-finals. Had they faced any of the other teams in the quater-finals they would have lost (even Ukraine would have been a tough match).

lol Now that England are out this thread has been de-stickified?

"Sirus" wrote:

as usual, england are the world beaters....it was a ref-decision, opposite team, etc the reason they lost :roll:

theres only 1 winner, 31 losers......something england should get used to, they are by far the best team in the world, by far. the quality of the players alone doesnt make you the best.....thats why brazil and england are out. its about mental strength, team cohesion, playing for each other, experience, right tactics, taking risks, and a good manager.

besides the english, has any other nation cried and weeped so badly when knocked out? :?

Leave my surtoooo afa alone !

How many of your Liverpool titans miss from the spot yesterday or the day before looool?

England’s best player for the WC, without a doubt is Ashley Cole and one player vilified in the press or sort off, happen to be one of England best performing players , (Owen hargreaves)

Freshi, after your graduation you should really consider a career in football management and I’m not talking about the virtual careers on PC.

bro....i would take england to world cup glory, guarenteed

jus pay me the 4 million they gave sven, i would also win the European Championship, the African Nations, CONCAF, Asia cup and any other cup for england Biggrin

englands best player was Theo Walcott....clever boy stayed off the field lol

nah it was hargreaves, which says more about the rest of the team than him

and how many of my liverpool players? bro i is a united fan, and the only consistent player was rio

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Can the mods read the first post on this topic BEFORE they restickify it.

its not an idle threat.

This topic is not important enough to be a sticky.

If people want to discuss this topic, it will naturally stay at the top of the page. If people do not want to discuss it, let it sink like the titanic. (Or the England Football team).

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Sirus" wrote:

and how many of my liverpool players? bro i is a united fan, and the only consistent player was rio

I was asking the loserpool supporters (I know one avid one on this forum, she knows who she is) Lol

There was a letter in the paper today from an englishman. He was basically saying that the english have double standards... wot wud the reaction have been if the roles were reversed: gerrard gets kicked in the jewels by figo, beckham comes over and gives it some. Wud everyone be blaming beckham. Me thinks not.

At least there are a few english fans out there who admit that they were simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Other ppl just like venting their anger and frustration on someone.

What about the italy vs germany match just now, that nearly went to penalties but was nothing like the dross england served up. Thats how you play football.

Yeahhh Germany out, good match though.

Out of who's left i want France to win just because they have a few muslim players in their team and they are really good who deserve to win.

The French goverments is still full of it.

Islam is the Key to paradise but without practice it won't open the gates.

I was mighty impressed by the italians today, they unlike any other team, didnt want penalties....and took it to the last minute of ET!!!

and i reckon they may just win now, depending on which france team shows up against portugal, and if they win, which team shows up against italy. im still not convinced with france, and i dont want them to win.

italy's defending has been remarkable, and i would see nothing wrong in Cannavaro being player of tournament....he has been ace. Italy have only conceded one goal all tournament, the freak of nature own goal!!

By the way........4got to mention

my dream the night prior to England v Ecudaor and Portugal V Holland.....

that portugal will beat england, came true

i dreamt it gooing to extra time, and portugal win 2-1

it did go thru extra time, and portugal wone 3-1 on penalties

i think im due a dream on the final!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
I was mighty impressed by the italians today, they unlike any other team, didnt want penalties....and took it to the last minute of ET!!!

Couyrse they did not want penalties! only one country has got a worse record than them. (Holland. They have a 100% losing record in penalties. Italy have won once. Against Holland. Who missed all of theirs...)

I wanted the germans to win. But they took their eye off the ball at the end.

The italians were deparate to finish it before penalties. The germans are excellent at them, so they were not too bothered. In the end that cost them, as in the match they played rather well. In extra time, Italy played better. Probably because of the desparation.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

its much more entertaining when the teams go at it in ET, rather than play for penalties....that way sometimes the best team doesnt go through

you seem like the germany supporting type, no style, no flair Blum 3

zee germanz have a 4 outta 4 record at shoout outs

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=magenta]lolz u guys are hilarious i actualy accepted the fact england lost, wow big deal its no biggie we lost wats the point in analysing all the ifs n buts cuz at the end we lost n we cant really change the results

big deal abt liverpool players not gna stop supporting them n stevie g is so gna get the captains arm band n then he will the tropy for england, n we all knw jamie carragher is an established defender, all the best players nbottle it in the big matches, i dont see no1 crticising lampard he played rubbish

i so wanted gemany to win but oh well italy are a great team n hopefully france get thru today n we will have a wicked cup final to wait for inshaAllah[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]i actualy accepted the fact england lost, wow big deal its no biggie we lost wats the point in analysing all the ifs n buts[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]stevie g will win the tropy for england, n we all knw jamie carragher is an established defender, all the best players nbottle it in the big matches, [/color]

typical england fan, cant admit they wont win it :roll:

better teams such as Holland have never won it, think yourself lucky you won one

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I am glad italy won y'day.

It's France vs Portgual 2nite, I want Portugal to win but I don't think they have that great a chance esp. with Zidane on the France side, I am surprised the old man can still move!

"Angel" wrote:
I am glad italy won y'day.

It's France vs Portgual 2nite, I want Portugal to win but I don't think they have that great a chance esp. with Zidane on the France side, I am surprised the old man can still move!

Zidane, henry, viera to name a few, go you french frogs show em how you play kabaddi.

Go on Francais

1-0

could have played better, but played good enough.

Portugal too much drama, not very good losers.

At the end the best team won.

The final France v Italy

I want France to win.

Zidane will retire after this world cup, what better way to retire then to win the world cup and retire.

Come on you French frogs.

[color=magenta]france won hoooraaaaaay finally a team i was supporting are thru, lolz finally gna be wicked although italy were the only consistent team in this years world cup i still want france

and sirus we will win the world cup, dont u worry abt that Wink [/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]france won hoooraaaaaay finally a team i was supporting are thru, lolz finally gna be wicked although italy were the only consistent team in this years world cup i still want france

and sirus we will win the world cup, dont u worry abt that Wink [/color]

Finally afa you made right choice regarding supporting France Lol

As for England wining the world cup- that is a pipe dream, typically they are now talking about lifting wining euro 2008 cup, and they haven’t even qualified yet- when will England ever learn.

Pages