world cup

327 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Sirus" wrote:

and by the way....the whole thing about being british or pakistani or not accepted doesnt have a major part in this, ITS ALL JUS SPORTS. shouldnt be taken out of context....im not a extreme nationalist

i just dont like england footy team, and couldnt imagine myself supporting them

Couldn't agree more.

When Brazil were 1 down I said to my dad & sis who were watching that now we'll see what they're made of coz its how the champions react and boy did they react. I was happy for Ronaldo. I hope he breaks the record. I was also happy for Ghana as I know a Ghanain guy and he did say watch them. They're strong and quick.

Graham Poll :oops: 3 yellows, HOW???!!! All u gotta do is write it down, the players numbers are also on the front of their shirts to make it easier, u cant say u 4got to ask the guy to turn round. Big time blunder.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

im happy for ghana as well, it means brazil get to whoop them lol

i actually thought Ivory Coast would do the best out of the african teams, i maybe expected too much from the USA and the Czech's messed up losing to ghana.

i noticed the ref's dont write the players name's down in the world cup, nor do they ask them to look at the back of the shirt for a name.....im guessing something to do with the new earpierces they are wearing

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Allahuakbar" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

and by the way....the whole thing about being british or pakistani or not accepted doesnt have a major part in this, ITS ALL JUS SPORTS. shouldnt be taken out of context....im not a extreme nationalist

i just dont like england footy team, and couldnt imagine myself supporting them

Couldn't agree more.

:?:

"Allahuakbar" wrote:
I'll have a nice chuckle along with the Scots when England get knocked out. Asian peeps wearing england tops, waving flags, union jacks on the nails, sucking up to the goray. Then gettin called a p*ki. Brings them down to earth with a bump. I'd rather not.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

"Sirus" wrote:
im happy for ghana as well, it means brazil get to whoop them lol

i actually thought Ivory Coast would do the best out of the african teams, i maybe expected too much from the USA and the Czech's messed up losing to ghana.

i noticed the ref's dont write the players name's down in the world cup, nor do they ask them to look at the back of the shirt for a name.....im guessing something to do with the new earpierces they are wearing

Graham poll should revert to the paper and pen method- I guess it's too late now.

"Sirus" wrote:
the Czech's messed up losing to ghana.

I expected more from the Czech's, especially after their first game. I wanted them to win Euro 2004. Im sure Ive seen ref's writing the number on the card, and the point I was makin was the players number is on the front of the shirt to make it easier 4 the ref. If the whole earpiece technology takes care of who is booked and who isnt, why did it fail? Surely the responsibility is the ref's, he is the one who is supposed to be writing it down. It aint rocket science, 2 columns, write down the number.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

[color=magenta]to b honest i dont care whether or not graham poll got his decision wrong cuz if it doesnt affect england dont it doesnt matter, theres like 28 hours and 7 minutes till englands match i better start preparing for it, cant wait, england are so gna win, graham poll was one of the best refs for the premiership, so many decisions in liverpool's favour, i guess he got too nervous cause it was his first world cup, hope he aint dropped[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]to b honest i dont care whether or not graham poll got his decision wrong cuz if it doesnt affect england dont it doesnt matter, theres like 28 hours and 7 minutes till englands match i better start preparing for it, cant wait, england are so gna win, graham poll was one of the best refs for the premiership, so many decisions in liverpool's favour, i guess he got too nervous cause it was his first world cup, hope he aint dropped[/color]

Assalaam alaikum

How arte you planning to prepare for it?

You haven’t been selected for the England Squad have you? Smile

The best preparation you can do is learn to handle defeat, a training session in that will help you overcome England exit. Lol

[color=magenta]wa-alaykum salaam

well brother i am gna prepare by making sure tht i do all the housework n nethng else that needs to be done before the match so it means im free to watch tv n no1 will tell me off for being lazy

i have been selectd by the england squad, been selected to be the fave fan

i dont thnk il need a training session for nthng cuz we are soooo gna win wiv ecuador n then we will win the world cup
[/color]
Lol Lol

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]wa-alaykum salaam

well brother i am gna prepare by making sure tht i do all the housework n nethng else that needs to be done before the match so it means im free to watch tv n no1 will tell me off for being lazy

i have been selectd by the england squad, been selected to be the fave fan

i dont thnk il need a training session for nthng cuz we are soooo gna win wiv ecuador n then we will win the world cup
[/color]
Lol Lol

Marsh’Allah sister, helping out in the home, *tears*, Blum 3

At least your exams are over (are they) Lol

I remain optimistic on England chances- knowing them will have a good first half but rubbish second. :roll:

But at least France qualified and they played rubbish Wink

[color=magenta]lolz yeah exams ar over but back to 6th form for A2 course,

trust me england will play great 2moro with gerrard and crouch scoring [/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]lolz yeah exams ar over but back to 6th form for A2 course,

trust me england will play great 2moro with gerrard and crouch scoring [/color]

Not sure about Peter Crouch, but I wouldn’t discount Gerrard......

Perhaps Theo will get a chance.

Good luck to Sweden today…… a shame the North African and Middle eastern countrie couldn’t progress- watching AFC, one would assume they look like a decent side but that’s against weaker opponents

Bangladesh are bottom of their group loooool

[color=magenta]lolz no surprise there then abt bangladesh, im just wondering did they ever qualify for the world cup?sven so silly why the hell did he get theo if he aint gna play him, he shudve got defoe he clearly knew owen n rooney were not 100% fit, owen's gne n rooney still aint fit nw we have peter crouch n theo wh didnt even play for arsenal yet, tactics wht tactics[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]lolz no surprise there then abt bangladesh, im just wondering did they ever qualify for the world cup?sven so silly why the hell did he get theo if he aint gna play him, he shudve got defoe he clearly knew owen n rooney were not 100% fit, owen's gne n rooney still aint fit nw we have peter crouch n theo wh didnt even play for arsenal yet, tactics wht tactics[/color]

Bangladesh have never ever ever qualified for a world cup- haven’t been pass the first group stages lol.

Will England meet Argentina or Holland in the quarter finals?

[color=magenta]aww thats sad mayb next time for bdesh then really hope they qualify then il support them, llz, if england win then they will play either portugal or holland i want holland but then again i wouldnt mind portugal so we can make ronaldo cry again[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]aww thats sad mayb next time for bdesh then really hope they qualify then il support them, llz, if england win then they will play either portugal or holland i want holland but then again i wouldnt mind portugal so we can make ronaldo cry again[/color]

Any teams will prove a tough challenge for England. Call me silly but I still think France will win the world cup........ Smile

[color=magenta]silly shazan Blum 3 lolz i wantd france to start off with but then cisse gor injured i was like no liverpool players so forget it, i dont its gna be france this year eithr england, brazil or germany,

sorry for the late reply was ironing bros clothes[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]silly shazan Blum 3 lolz i wantd france to start off with but then cisse gor injured i was like no liverpool players so forget it, i dont its gna be france this year eithr england, brazil or germany,

sorry for the late reply was ironing bros clothes[/color]

I pay my sister 10 pounds per week to iron a few of my cloths, i hope your brother is generous tooo loool Blum 3

France will only get better, they cant get any worst, at least Zindane will play again for France

[color=magenta]but zidane is getting old cant expect him to play as well as he used to, viera n henry are playing rubbish altho they got their goals yestrday guess it was a confidence booster for them

ur sister charges u for ironing?i do it for free n i make cups of tea for them becuz they gv me the guilt trip well my medium one does, but they ask me nicely so i jus do it otherwise they beg n im such a weaklng[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]but zidane is getting old cant expect him to play as well as he used to, viera n henry are playing rubbish altho they got their goals yestrday guess it was a confidence booster for them

ur sister charges u for ironing?i do it for free n i make cups of tea for them becuz they gv me the guilt trip well my medium one does, but they ask me nicely so i jus do it otherwise they beg n im such a weaklng[/color]

They said the same about overweight Ronaldo and he scored twice! The lesson in that is never put down a great football player.

My sister doesn’t charge me, but she is same age as you and has been ironing for me; a number of years now, I just give her pocket money loool

[color=magenta]but thng wth ronaldo was he was always built but becuz he was such a great player n had bit o a bad spell every1 criticised him but he is great though, but zidane is ageing

i dont need no pocket money for my bros, they can gv me sweeties daddy gives me money, im glad my older bros n me hav some sort of communication going[/color]

Germans are making Sweden look like Sunday league amateur team lol.......

[color=magenta]n england only managed only a draw with sweden, wht hope do we have of winning the world cup?lolz wht a disaster well we beat them 5-1[/color]

Looool, that score line will be reserve for England if they meet the Germans who will be on a rampage- England aren’t playing well enough to repeat what they did 3 years ago.

[color=magenta]well we will dont worry we play great on the big matches dnt worry rooney with a hat trick[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]well we will dont worry we play great on the big matches dnt worry rooney with a hat trick[/color]

I can almost see Ronney breaking another bone looool

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Exquisite" wrote:

[color=magenta]now now thats cold bro ,we need rooney to be fit if we wna win even a scouser will admit that, come on wayne do ur thng[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Exquisite" wrote:

[color=magenta]now now thats cold bro ,we need rooney to be fit if we wna win even a scouser will admit that, come on wayne do ur thng[/color]

Wasn’t meant to be cold but a sad joke. Who else is playing today?

[color=magenta]argentina n mexico will play at 8pm[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]argentina n mexico will play at 8pm[/color]

Oh- Any Liverpool players- playing for Argentina or Mexico?

I'd suppose you'll be a natural...
Cray 2

"madiha" wrote:
so whos excited, whos supporting what team??
lets get the ball rolling...

I support Brasil simply because they make the game exciting when they play with their skills, tricks and flava.

They have won the world cup 5 times and the probability is they gonna win again hopefully.

Personally i wanted one of the muslim countries to win or atleast get to the quarter or semi finals.

Tunisia surprised me they have a few good players and theit goaly is very good too, but i was surprised at not to see turkey since they were in the semi finals not so long ago.

I doubth it England will win because compared to other countries such as Brasil, Germany, Holland,Italy Argentina they really don't stand a chance.

Islam is the Key to paradise but without practice it won't open the gates.

Pages