world cup

327 posts / 0 new
Last post

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]argentina n mexico will play at 8pm[/color]

Oh- Any Liverpool players- playing for Argentina or Mexico?

I'd suppose you'll be a natural...
Cray 2

[color=magenta]
nah i dont knw r there any mexican or argentine liverpool players?someone enlighten me, but say come on mexico, i dont want england to play argentina in any of the other rounds apart frm the finals[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]argentina n mexico will play at 8pm[/color]

Oh- Any Liverpool players- playing for Argentina or Mexico?

I'd suppose you'll be a natural...
Cray 2

[color=magenta]
nah i dont knw r there any mexican or argentine liverpool players?someone enlighten me, but say come on mexico, i dont want england to play argentina in any of the other rounds apart frm the finals[/color]

If england play argentina in the finals that's saying IF they get through to the finals, argentina will defo beat them.

Sweden played poorly, i felt sorry for Larson when he missed the penalty, can see that haunting him for the rest of his life, poor guy!

what a goal buy maxi rodriguez, EASILY better than Joe Coles Biggrin

i had a dream last nyt......england are playing portugal....Pauleta scores...england score....and then in extra time, C.Ronaldo shoots but it hits an england defender b4 it gets to the goalie, bounces back out and then Nuno Gomez shoots past Robinson who's already dived for the 1st shot. England lose, im watching this outside on a big screen so i quickly take off my portugal shirt (wich i dont really have!), so i dont get jumped by any english fans Biggrin

dreams can come true lol, and i dont know why it was portugal....but then again, if england win and portugal beat holland, they play each other Smile

COME ON ECUADOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
what a goal buy maxi rodriguez, EASILY better than Joe Coles Biggrin

dreams can come true lol, and i dont know why it was portugal....but then again, if england win and portugal beat holland, they play each other Smile

COME ON ECUADOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:x Treachery I say, Lol

For your sake I hope that dream comes true Wink

Mexico-Argentina was a great match that really upped the ante.

Come on England!

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

"The Great 100" wrote:

Come on England!

[color=magenta]
come on england to it for owen

game gna start in 14 minutes time im off ppl, good luck to england woooooohooo[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
"The Great 100" wrote:

Come on England!

[color=magenta]
come on england to it for owen

game gna start in 14 minutes time im off ppl, good luck to england woooooohooo[/color]

I feel asleep, England are so boring to watch Lol

[color=magenta]ha ha bro, i admit not the nicest match to watch but we are thru are we not?lolz lampard is rubbish drop him svenny[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]ha ha bro, i admit not the nicest match to watch but we are thru are we not?lolz lampard is rubbish drop him svenny[/color]

I only woke up when the crowd roar when Beckham scored then went back into my little nap loool, apart from that I hope Portugal game compensates for England one.

All I remember is Beckham scoring and Ashley cole tackle Lol

[color=magenta]i admit i went off as well i didnt even watch every second of the game i was even able to make the family tea as it was that dry but im glad we are thru bring on portugal / holland i say[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]i admit i went off as well i didnt even watch every second of the game i was even able to make the family tea as it was that dry but im glad we are thru bring on portugal / holland i say[/color]

No don’t say that..... Your going to scare the England team, when they play a top 3 team, then England will be made to look average lol.

[color=magenta]honestly the england side lack quality n it was so dry n boring to wtch n i no i defend my team regardless but they need to sort it out[/color]

England will rise to the occasion. We've beaten both Portugal and Holland before and if we face Portugal it will be good to lay to rest that Euro 2004 penalty shootout.

Portugal-Holland should be a classic match.

Granted England-Ecuador was boring but we made it.

"The Great 100" wrote:
England will rise to the occasion. We've beaten both Portugal and Holland before and if we face Portugal it will be good to lay to rest that Euro 2004 penalty shootout.

Portugal-Holland should be a classic match.

Granted England-Ecuador was boring but we made it.

And Holland and Portugal have been England before Lol

On a serious note, todays performance was below anyone’s expectations, you don’t win World cup by playing like that.

Sooner England rise then the better for them all.

Sooner england lose the better.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

England won, lets see how far they get...

Portugal is leading so far (can't be bothered watchin it)

"The Great 100" wrote:
Granted England-Ecuador was boring

well done for accepting that fact... Blum 3 Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

[color=magenta]holland n portugal was such a dirty mstch n i loved every minute of it this is what u can entertianment n quality cant wait for england v portugal i reckon we hve a great chance[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]holland n portugal was such a dirty mstch n i loved every minute of it this is what u can entertianment n quality cant wait for england v portugal i reckon we hve a great chance[/color]

Sad

I’m totally gob smacked by that comment? You should start watching wrestling or ice hockey if you want non stop entertainment- Lol

Perhaps as to why the Holland and Portugal was very volatile was due to its colonial past :x , Portugal now have a depleted squad, have handed England victory on a platter. Cray 2

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Exquisite" wrote:

Sad

I’m totally gob smacked by that comment? You should start watching wrestling or ice hockey if you want non stop entertainment- Lol

Perhaps as to why the Holland and Portugal was very volatile was due to its colonial past :x , Portugal now have a depleted squad, have handed England victory on a platter. Cray 2

[color=magenta]opps well honestly other matches were dry n that cry baby ronaldo was even entertaining

cant believe aussie n italy match that so wasnt a penalty i want aussie land to win so unfair, they didnt deserve to lose at the last minute oh well cant wait for spain n france's match 2moro shud be good n i have half day at school so i dont need to rush home n watch it[/color]

"(*_Shazan" wrote:

Portugal colonised Angola not Holland.

Holland itself has a colonial past. It is the former colonial ruler of Indonesia.

"Exquisite" wrote:

That match was a joke, watched second half, i know its tense but come on there is no need to be stupid at this stage of the world cup! It was pure foul play shame on both teams

"Beast" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:

Holland itself has a colonial past. It is the former colonial ruler of Indonesia.

Jazak’Allah for the clarification- the context I meant it in is two former colonial powers ripping each other up on a grass pitch and not in the sea’s. did you find that funny?

I was shocked when at work I was told Italy beat Brazil 1-0.

After coming home, realised it was Italy Vs Australia!

That is how much I am into this world cup.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
I was shocked when at work I was told Italy beat Brazil 1-0.

After coming home, realised it was Italy Vs Australia!

That is how much I am into this world cup.

Assalaam alaikum.

I have a book called football FAQ for beginners, but I wont send it to you, you have enough incomplete projects as it stands.

I am king of the incomplete projects. Bow before me!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
I am king of the incomplete projects. Bow before me!

loool, Brother you have to much on your plate- should employee some staff Wink

True to say that I have let things drop quite a bit recently.

I am willing to accept help. But will not demand it. Simply put the person will require a certain amount of technical knowledge, along with alot of free time, and enough patience to put up with my workflow tactics. I do nothing for a long time. Then I cram. Then I do nothing, then I cram. I would think others would find that pretty enfuriating.

And yes I have a somewhat elitist attitude when it comes to the site. It has worked well up til very recently.

So who watched Ukraine v Switzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:

Jazak’Allah for the clarification- the context I meant it in is two former colonial powers ripping each other up on a grass pitch and not in the sea’s. did you find that funny?

Wow, that is really funny! Really!

Random fact: Portugal is our very oldest ally, following treaties in 1372 and 1386 that still hold and were even invoked by Winston Churchill when he came to use the Azores as a British base against German submarines.

Pages