driving

362 posts / 0 new
Last post

True.

But in my opinion a car should match success and worth...at the moment I'm just an unemployed student who can't even pay her own car insurance... so a fiesta is my worth at the moment .

But getting flashy moters for new drivers is ridiculous.

"Fresh Prince" wrote:
typical....Golf or Civics :roll:

Freshi I know how it may sound, but I genuinely like VW and Audi- I must admit the golf isn’t the prettiest of cars but one of the best engineered and has “cult”. My isn’t modified or nothing, just factory standard.

And I’ve never liked Honda Civics

"MuslimSister" wrote:
True.

But in my opinion a car should match success and worth...at the moment I'm just an unemployed student who can't even pay her own car insurance... so a fiesta is my worth at the moment .

Once you’ve driven a better cars to that of your own, you wouldn’t want nothing less after.

MuslimSister every fiesta owner I’ve know has had a catalogue of problems with their Fiesta- Cray 2

I agree on the whole with ya.

"(*_Khamzat" wrote:

And I’ve never liked Honda Civics

suppose so, civics a paki lads car

wouldnt get 1 maself :roll:

altho VW Golf is nice, but ur ryt....A3 in black, nice wheels woooooooo Dirol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"(*_Khamzat" wrote:

MuslimSister every fiesta owner I’ve know has had a catalogue of problems with their Fiesta- Cray 2

Such as ? :?

such as....

thers a woman at the wheel Lol Blum 3

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Unemployed, uneducated youths in my areas drive new BMW's and Lexuseses.

The dole money must b real good nowadays!!!

Ya diggdy dizzigg? Dirol

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"razor" wrote:

Ya diggdy dizzigg? Dirol

Lol brother, such a stereotypical view and well generalized, it could be their father’s cars or prehaps a cousin. And besides I use to get the same thoughts expressed at me when I was driving these luxury motors…………. [b]indeed some suspicions are a sin[/b]....... [Quran]

"MuslimSister" wrote:

Clutch, shock absorbers, suspensions, brakes, electrical problems, to many faults to list, with Fiesta and Ford in general cars are built with cheaper components to save money and thus compromising the quality. I don’t mean to alarm you but look after the car and Insha’Allah it wont fail you. Wink

"(*_Khamzat" wrote:
"razor" wrote:

Ya diggdy dizzigg? Dirol

Lol brother, such a stereotypical view and well generalized, it could be their father’s cars or prehaps a cousin. And besides I use to get the same thoughts expressed at me when I was driving these luxury motors…………. [b]indeed some suspicions are a sin[/b]....... [Quran]

thing is tho....he aint lying

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

the demand for the Range Rover Sport in Bradford has probably even taken Range Rover aback.

Indeed Bradford is known to be home to a large contingent of young "affluent" Asians. After all how else could they all be driving a vehicle worth £40K?

"Sirus" wrote:
thing is tho....he aint lying

Okay brother, I assume that Greater Manchester Police have never been able to recover the stolen BMW’s, stolen from BMW showroom, during the riots?

"(*_Khamzat" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:

Clutch, shock absorbers, suspensions, brakes, electrical problems, to many faults to list, with Fiesta and Ford in general cars are built with cheaper components to save money and thus compromising the quality. I don’t mean to alarm you but look after the car and Insha’Allah it wont fail you. Wink

:shock:

wait till she hears that-the Madam's in love with her car

i went for a drive the other day-the car felt perfect to me

but i think my sis is looking to change the car after a year anyway-

my first car will be a Corsa Dirol

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

:shock:

I think it’s going to be your sister Fiesta Dirol Lol

:roll:

dads promised to buy me a corsa-and she aint looking to keep her car for more than a year

[color=indigo]im not gna take lessons im so dangerous n probz kill ppl, i went go karting i forte i was such a pro i cud do it one handed n waving at my friends n gt taken off the track cuz they thot id kill the other person with me[/color] Blum 3 Blum 3

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

Kooooooooool Dirol

did u pass then?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"MuslimSister" wrote:

I agree - most likely as a new driver probably end up crashing it anyway lol

If I had a flashy expensive car id probably be too worried about crashing it that id end up crashing it lol

aaaaahh

sorry to hear Cray 2

Inshallah tho, stick at it....my duas are with you

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

Kooooooooool Dirol

did u pass then?

what do u think Cray 2 Cray 2

aww dont worry sis. i heard that drivers who failed and then passed make better drivers in the long run as opposed to those who passed first time. so keep trying and i'm sure ul make a great driver inshaAllah. Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"(*_Khamzat" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:

Thats weird...the car seems perfect to me and we brought it fairly new, but I will look after it inshallah. But I don't intend to keep it for longer than a year....thats why I'm not spending any money on it, even though it'd benefit from some new silver things on the tire.

has anyone seen the latest lotus exige? it's an absolute beauty, a hardtop version of the lotus elise, but way cooler and inshaAllah my future car Wink - check it out:

[img]

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

I disagree with brother shazan, I have a fiesta and it hasn't given me any problems in the last 2 years even though I passed my driving test last year :roll:

If you look after the car properly and don't go over speed bumps at 40mph then there shouldn't be any problems....and girls drive slow anyway.

There are many types of fiesta's....Si, LX, sport to name a few so the problematic fiestas are the old ones.

And dust you wish you're gonna have that car....you girls can't even handle a micra :twisted:

ewwwwwwwwwwww

i have to admit, that exige is ugly.....im still a big fan of the lotus elise and ar probs less than 20G now, its not an unrealistic target Biggrin

but....am i right in sayin, Lotus make Protons? (or other way around)...coz thats enuff to put me off em

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
ewwwwwwwwwwww

i have to admit, that exige is ugly.....im still a big fan of the lotus elise and ar probs less than 20G now, its not an unrealistic target Biggrin

but....am i right in sayin, Lotus make Protons? (or other way around)...coz thats enuff to put me off em

hey, i know that red colour isn't the best for the car (maybe i'll replace it with a nicer pic) but the model itself is still cool, how can u not like it?! the elise is awesome too, but this one's faster than a Ford Mustang, i mean, come on.

yup, Proton owns Lotus, and i admit the former doesn't exactly make great cars, but its a Malaysian company, i.e. based in a Muslim country, so show some support! Blum 3

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
....and girls drive slow anyway.

And dust you wish you're gonna have that car....you girls can't even handle a micra :twisted:

oy i could beat you in a race any day mate. :twisted: do you know how to change your car's spark plugs?

Dust you continue to amaze me, didnt think you were the car type...i bet ur a badboy racer too Lol

ok the pic change makes it a lil better, still a bit overdone......being owned by Protons is probably what makes lotus's so cheap

i'll stick to the paki cars, to-ta karina Lol [size=7](toyota carina)[/size]

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
to-ta karina Lol [size=7](toyota carina)[/size]
Lol never heard that one before.

"*DUST*" wrote:
oy i could beat you in a race any day mate. :twisted: do you know how to change your car's spark plugs?

Name the time and the place....and your engine size :twisted:

I've never changed my car's spark plugs as I service my car every year and I never really had to....why have you?

Won't be suprised if you have....you like playing computer games and cars....what else do you like doing I should know about....working in a car garage Lol

Pages