driving

362 posts / 0 new
Last post

Was in Kwik Fit all day today…the guy put my car really high and was showing me the car from underneath and was telling me that there’s a leak here and rust here and blockage here….I was nodding away pretending I knew what on Earth he was talking about.

I’m sure he clocked on to my ignorance when I couldn’t even tell him my engine size. He told me to get my whole exhaust replaced…but after chatting to dad on the phone he told me to just get the exhaust disposal thing replaced.

The bill came up to £70 after a £20 discount…I think he did me a favour and didn’t skank me….but then again what do I know.

Now my car is as quiet as a mouse on the road…before even when I was stuck in traffic travelling 10mph the engine used to make so much noise…

lol you're exactly like my sis, she don't have a clue bout cars, dad always gets everything fixed for her...i hate talkin bout engines etc, just a load of confusing garbage!

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
There's a few parts which make up the the whole exhaust pipe system. So had to change it all and not just the end bit where the smoke comes out.

Got a 2 year guarantee for the exhaust pipe so will bust the exhause pipe a few days before the gurantee runs out :twisted: and also got the wheel allignment.

that makes sense bro

Islam is the Key to paradise but without practice it won't open the gates.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Was in Kwik Fit all day today…the guy put my car really high and was showing me the car from underneath and was telling me that there’s a leak here and rust here and blockage here….I was nodding away pretending I knew what on Earth he was talking about.

I’m sure he clocked on to my ignorance when I couldn’t even tell him my engine size. He told me to get my whole exhaust replaced…but after chatting to dad on the phone he told me to just get the exhaust disposal thing replaced.

The bill came up to £70 after a £20 discount…I think he did me a favour and didn’t skank me….but then again what do I know.

Now my car is as quiet as a mouse on the road…before even when I was stuck in traffic travelling 10mph the engine used to make so much noise…

You can get most parts from scarp yards, aaaarrrrggggghhhhh mommy he said scrap yard. Yeah i know what youre thinking scrap yards! Well some cars are almost brand new but are right off, you can get really cheap parts from there.
Whatever you do dont go to the main car dealers for parts unless you really have to, coz they skank the shizzer out of you and smell you from a mile away.

How much are people currently paying for their drivin lessons or use to pay?

Kas how much do you charge?

I paid 16/hr with BSM.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Woah! I used to pay 20 per hour and I heard its increasing :shock:

Block bookin is much better coz its like 2 pounds less I think.

My first instructor charged £12 a lesson...he's the one who hardly mentioned mirrors.

But it's around £18/£19 in London.

they always jacking up the prices- plus I passed 3 yrs back so thats why it was relatively cheap.

And I did have em with BSM so got value for money.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
they always jacking up the prices- plus I passed 3 yrs back so thats why it was relatively cheap.

dont u drive then med?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

dont u drive then med?

corse I do - like a pro Dirol .

i was just saying cos Angel thought 16/hr was cheap and I was saying that was 3 yrs back.

Just bought a car actually - missions beckon. :twisted:

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

come up oldham innit, take you to the pathaan mosque....and then the brelwi mosque Biggrin

what gaddi u gots?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

lol sirus give him some halwa while you are it....

I hate people who can drive :evil: (with exception of some of course)

nah yr alright bruv. Aap ka halwa awr aap ki masjid aap ko mubarak awr humein hamari masjid mubarak.

daewoo lanos innit.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
nah yr alright bruv. Aap ka halwa awr aap ki masjid aap ko mubarak awr humein hamari masjid mubarak.

daewoo lanson innit.

lanson...never heard of that.

insurance high? hit it? speeding?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

daewoo lanson innit.

insurance kya cheez hai? na tum jaano na hum.
police kya cheez hai? na tum jaano na hum Lol

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Angel" wrote:
I hate people who can drive :evil:

Jealous :roll:

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
I hate people who can drive :evil:

Jealous :roll:

Btw who's sirus?

Yeah very jealous :roll:

"Med" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

daewoo lanson innit.

insurance kya cheez hai? na tum jaano na hum.
police kya cheez hai? na tum jaano na hum Lol

lol....no insurance Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I also got clocked for no insurance...mans now driving around with 6 points on me license Sad

i paid £30 for an hour and ahalf lesson with BSM

most BSM people in london MAKE u book 2hour lessons with them at a time for £40 :shock:

"Angel" wrote:
How much are people currently paying for their drivin lessons or use to pay?

Kas how much do you charge?

I charge 20 quid a lesson or 35 quid for two lessons.

I should start charging more i think about 25 quid a lesson lol

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
I also got clocked for no insurance...mans now driving around with 6 points on me license Sad

You should have got someone with a fleet policy or a traders policy to write you a letter to the court saying that you had permission to drive the car.

Kas why do u charge so much?

do u like to rob people? :evil:

u are only allowed to charge that much if u

1-live in london

2-can boast of 90% first time pass rate

3-are with BSM

"kas" wrote:
"Muslim Bro" wrote:

You should have got someone with a fleet policy or a traders policy to write you a letter to the court saying that you had permission to drive the car.

I didn't know much about it at the time so now I gotta wait 4 years for the points to expire.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"kas" wrote:
"Muslim Bro" wrote:

I didn't know much about it at the time so now I gotta wait 4 years for the points to expire.

If youre driving with someone in the car and you have no insurance you can get a traders policy from someone, they will probably charge you 150 quid.

But if you have no one in the car when you got pulled then a traders policy wont work this is because a traders policy only works when you have someone in tha car who is obviously 'the owner of the policy'. The police or court wont ask the other guy who were sat with you anything at all.

If you dont have anyone else in the car at the time you got pulled then you can get a fleet policy. A fleet policy is someone who will have a business and will either have a fleet of cars or will need to let their employees drive their cars, Someone who trades will have a fleet policy if he/she has a lot of employees. This cost around 500 quid.

Lol just so you know for next time.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
Kas why do u charge so much?

do u like to rob people? :evil:

u are only allowed to charge that much if u

1-live in london

2-can boast of 90% first time pass rate

3-are with BSM

20 quid is not too much, trust me the headache they put me through 20 quid is nothing.

Do I get a reward for reporting you?

(I'd take it as a kindness that you do NOT list criminal/fraudulent/nefarious activities anyone is currently participating in on this site...)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I got caught anyway as I mentioned above and got 6 points on me license.

So reporting me won't get you any reward.

Pages