driving

362 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
I got caught anyway as I mentioned above and got 6 points on me license.

So reporting me won't get you any reward.

I wonder if there IS a reward for grassing up - :twisted:

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
I got caught anyway as I mentioned above and got 6 points on me license.

So reporting me won't get you any reward.

and the current 'invalid' insurance? Not talking about past activities...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Post deleted.

The only problem with invalid insurance is that if you have an accident the insurance company won't pay out (esp. bad if you had an expensive car)

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
Post deleted.

The only problem with invalid insurance is that if you have an accident the insurance company won't pay out (esp. bad if you had an expensive car)

insurance is a scam its a fraud, its like usuary.

Islam is the Key to paradise but without practice it won't open the gates.

In the US I heard the insurance is different compared to here.

Dave, care to comment on this...

salaam

jus passed my test Dirol

anybody got any suggestions for a first car :?:

what was your first car :?:

and what knowledge and experience can you pass on to me on becoming a new driver

wa salaam

"nAS786" wrote:
salaam

jus passed my test Dirol

and what knowledge and experience can you pass on to me on becoming a new driver

wa salaam

Congratulations Smile sorry i havnt even started to take lessons yet. bt i know volkswagen corsa are ok they fairy cheap and very comfortable to drive in my bro just pass too he planing to get one of thoses . And well if u do bang it . it won't really matter.

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

by looking at the previous pages im guessing most of you are still learning to drive

let me pass on my knowledge Dirol , may be of some benefit

ok well i have discovered there are two aspects involved in passing tests , the first is the physical aspects (knowing how to drive) and the second is the psychological aspect (nerves/concentration)

personally i caught on quick and knew how to drive on my own by around my 20th lesson, you should make sure you know how to drive before you book your test, this is the job of the instructer and if you do not know how to drive by say your 30th lesson then change your instructor :!:

Then their is the psychological aspect 'NERVES' , this is the reason why i failed my first two tests Sad , and this is something your instructor cannot teach you, ive heard of people failling 5 , 7 sometimes even 10 times cuz they couldnt conquer their nerves.

well heres some tips from a 'future' psychologist Dirol (inshallah)

you should have a affirmation , a phrase which you can recite to yourself to boost confidence and also mentally your subconcious will listen
mine was e.g. 'i am calm and confident in my driving test' , recite this in your head while you drive

also you could use breathing control , through 'stomach breathing', this is when you take a deep breath through your nose until your stomach inflates and then exhale through your mouth and your stomach deflates (normal breathing is done through the chest/lungs) it has been proven that 'stomach breatings' relaxes all your nerves and musles

in addition there are advanced techniques such as using 'Meridian points' , these are that there are certain acupressure points located around your body and by tapping these points all your bodys negative energy are released, so think about the reasons why you wont pass and all your anxieties then using your forefinger and middle finger tap on this points firmly , here are some anxiety releasing points,
- between your lower lip and chin
- below your eye in the centre
- top right hand side of your eye , at the end of the eyebrow
- corner of thumb and corner of the collorbone

for drastic measures there is Hypnotherapy

but i doubt anyone would need these last two steps they are probably for people with a phobia of driving, anyways an affirmation and stomach breathing is what got me to pass my test so i thought id pass on the knowledge

Quote:
genie
Congratulations sorry i havnt even started to take lessons yet. bt i know volkswagen corsa are ok they fairy cheap and very comfortable to drive in my bro just pass too he planing to get one of thoses . And well if u do bang it . it won't really matter.

thanks , its best to start driving early cuz its a long process these days espeically since they make passing so hard :evil: ,
you mean vauxhall corsa yeh i been looking at those
also volkswagon golf and maybe peugot 306

i dont wanna get a honda civic, its too TP (typical paki)

"nAS786" wrote:

:evil: :evil: :evil:

When I get my first pay check - inshaALLAH after the necessities - nice kitted up civic is first thing on my list Lol

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

ahhhhh them new civics r nice Biggrin lol

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

"Hikma" wrote:
ahhhhh them new civics r nice Biggrin lol

Tibz u need to pass ur driving test first Wink

inshaAllah

i got a corsa waitin for me tho Wink lol

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

"Hikma" wrote:
inshaAllah

i got a corsa waitin for me tho Wink lol

o yeah, that banga, how can i forget!

silly me....

"nAS786" wrote:

Nissan Micra :twisted:

"nAS786" wrote:

Fiesta Si (not the old models)

"nAS786" wrote:

Try not to speed n go through red lights....which I'm sure you don't do anyway :roll: Wink

The best car I’ve driven and owned is an Audi A6 1.8 Turbo, I’ve sold the car but the new owner last name is Miah ! Smile and my Bhabi likes the car Wink

The best (and only) car I’ve had is my darling Fiesta.

Someone dad knew offered to buy it the other day, offering more then what we brought it for. I didn’t want to sell it so, I didn’t wash/hoover the car, I blew out of proportion and exaggerated the cars faults…showed him the rust on the sides, the scuffs on the wheels…even told him that the car doesn’t change gear smoothly, the engine is faulty etc…and STILL he wanted to buy it. In the end I was honest with him and told him I didn’t want to sell.

There’s a lot of barakat in my two door car…the backseat can only accommodate three average weight adults or four skinny kids…I managed to squeeze in 7 people in my car today, 8 incl me.

Daewoos are donkeys mashaALLAH.

Bought mine recently and tested it out on motorway - mashaALLAH good runner.

Went leeds n sheffield today. Mom wasnt too impressed with my speed :twisted: - but my philosophy is when a journey can take an hour n a half why take 2 hours to do it Blum 3 .

Cars are something I dont know much about - cept that the faster and more sick they look - the better Dirol

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"MuslimSister" wrote:
I managed to squeeze in 7 people in my car today, 8 incl me.

Wow, even I haven't done this. Is this an asian thing? (fitting their extended family in a tiny car)....I've only seen asians doing this.

Med, my mates got a Daewoo. It's got loads of small dents and rude words scratched on it. He bought it cheap but spent some money fixing it.....and it's still causing him problems.

and clowns.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:

Med, my mates got a Daewoo. It's got loads of small dents and rude words scratched on it. He bought it cheap but spent some money fixing it.....and it's still causing him problems.

Mines got loadsa scratches aswell but it was like that when I bought it.

Dunno - mine alhamdulillah is running perfectly - am well pleased with it.

My grandmother says I have barakah in my hand :oops: , apparently everything I touch works well/turns out well - women and their imaginations ey :roll:

"Admin" wrote:
and clowns.

are you comparing pakis with clowns? :evil:

How dare you? :x

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:
I managed to squeeze in 7 people in my car today, 8 incl me.

Wow, even I haven't done this. Is this an asian thing? (fitting their extended family in a tiny car)....I've only seen asians doing this.

Wat kinda car is a daewoo, first time ever coming across it :?

[color=magenta]i fink i might take driving lessons very soon bt to be honest i dont fink thats a good idea,i might kill somebody seriously il probz get mixd up wiv the acceerator n the brake like in go karting when i almost killed y friend,my mums like go ahead drive so i can drive her to all those places she wants t go shopping, ie:blue water n lakeside n her fave green street

but i realy cant be bothered i havent applied for m provisional cuz i dont wna tke a picture iv got like the form filled out all it needs is my pics, n plus my older bros n dad thinks its the most hilarious thng me tking lessons they'd probz come wiv me n laff at me because im such a klutz[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

not all Paki's are big on squeezing loadsa ppl in their car-

my dad is VERY strict on this-so are my uncles frm here and those back home

they NEVER EVER overload their car-even if it means some pply from family have to stay behind

i cant say refuse someone a lift-nor can my sister

someone i know-WHITE-muslim often squeezes many ppl in her car

two skinny adults can sit in her front passenger seat Lol

SO DONT GENERALISE :evil:

"Angel" wrote:

It's a not so popular south korean car company.

"Exquisite" wrote:
i havent applied for m provisional cuz i dont wna tke a picture iv got like the form filled out all it needs is my pics

I think you can take a pic with your headscarf on, if that's what you're worried about.....or is it your face :twisted:

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

It's a not so popular south korean car company.

"Exquisite" wrote:
i havent applied for m provisional cuz i dont wna tke a picture iv got like the form filled out all it needs is my pics

I think you can take a pic with your headscarf on, if that's what you're worried about.....or is it your face :twisted:

[color=magenta]no, not my face but my facial expression, i swear there isnt one decent picture of me,every single picture i tke im either laffing or my eyes are shut,i hte those passport size pic,some of them are so dodgy[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

lool rather than getting yours done in a booth sis go somewhere like Max Spielman coz they do it with a digi cam, so if it's not right they'll do it till it is, no money wasted.

[color=magenta]lolz,i wnt to my local chemist who do it n this short lady did it she didnt even capture my face,n it was a digital camera i hate pictures full stop[/color]

After the woman in the chemist took your pic, didn't she show it you to make sure you like it, that's what the man in my local chemist always does. They can delete the pic and take it again if your eyes were closed or something.

[color=magenta]she did show me n i was strting to get annoyed, i had go back to sixth form cuz i wasnt meant to be out n then the woman drops the camera probz damaged it n i was like i dont have time for this,i stormed outso i didnt bother to return[/color]

"Med" wrote:
"nAS786" wrote:

:evil: :evil: :evil:

When I get my first pay check - inshaALLAH after the necessities - nice kitted up civic is first thing on my list Lol

I got Honda Civic . 1.5 V-tech , what can i say im a typical paki Dirol

ive hit 2 cars (both whilst parking), been pulled over by the police and had my first road rage , ive also covered over 200miles , all within my first week of driving , very exciting Dirol

Pages