driving

362 posts / 0 new
Last post

"kas" wrote:

I think you only HATE driving coz you don't understand it as if you don't understand something you are more likely to hate it.
oh i better go its well late see you guys later

I don't not understand it, its just all these minor details, who can be bothered to look out for it! They are making driving all too complicated these days...i hate them....

Wasalam

"Angel"][quote="kas" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

I think you only HATE driving coz you don't understand it as if you don't understand something you are more likely to hate it.
oh i better go its well late see you guys later

I don't not understand it, its just all these minor details, who can be bothered to look out for it! They are making driving all too complicated these days...i hate them....

Wasalam

lol thats funny okay im out lata Wink

Islam is the Key to paradise but without practice it won't open the gates.

Angel, minor details are very important.

If you forget to put your seat belt on for example on your driving test, you're guranteed a fail.

Driving is easy if you know it, just takes a lil bit more time for [i]most[/i] girls to master it.

sweety u need to take lessons-i was so sick of driving that i booked myself 2/3 lessons for two weeks by BSM and finally got thru the stupid test

i too used to hate lessons

Do u lot remember yr first lesson? My instructor was such an idiot - BSM guy. He parked up and then said we both gonna get out the car now. Did that and then he walked around with me to drivers seat and was speaking really slow - this is the door handle, this is how it opens, this is how you sit in the car :evil: idiot.

I got my own back cos wen I switched engine on started driving a bit fast - he got the message :twisted:

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
Do u lot remember yr first lesson? My instructor was such an idiot - BSM guy. He parked up and then said we both gonna get out the car now. Did that and then he walked around with me to drivers seat and was speaking really slow - this is the door handle, this is how it opens, this is how you sit in the car :evil: idiot.

I got my own back cos wen I switched engine on started driving a bit fast - he got the message :twisted:

And 9 point later, you still have a license Lol

I trained myself lol- but lesson in my days were 10 pounds per lesson- and now its 20-25 pounds- speaking of inflations :roll:

"(*_Shazan" wrote:

And 9 point later, you still have a license Lol

I trained myself lol- but lesson in my days were 10 pounds per lesson- and now its 20-25 pounds- speaking of inflations :roll:

lol - alhamdulillah I've got a clean licence. Dunno how. I passed from washwood heath (down rd from alum rock), but my PhD in driving was from alum rock school of motoring. :twisted:

I swear burning the tyres and bombing it down saltley viaduct is niiicee. Have some hardcore nazams blasting out and it looks soo sick, innit. looool

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
sweety u need to take lessons-i was so sick of driving that i booked myself 2/3 lessons for two weeks by BSM and finally got thru the stupid test

i too used to hate lessons

I know i should but it's just at the stage if i get in the car again i proly drive off the cliff!

However i knw I have to start takin them again soon but I want a job first so I can take 2 lessons per week at the least.

Med - blasting nazam's attracts attention hence wrong, tut tut :roll:

ps, M Bro what is it with you and your silly generalisations :evil: :roll:

"Angel" wrote:
ps, M Bro what is it with you and your silly generalisations :evil: :roll:

It's true though and a well known fact.

I know, truth hurts...

"Muslim Bro" wrote:

Driving is easy if you know it, just takes a lil bit more time for [i]most[/i] girls to master it.

Prove it.....

btw quite a few guys tend to drive illegally hence they get more experience so its got nothing to do with girls taking more time to master driving.

"Angel" wrote:
Prove it.....

btw quite a few guys tend to drive illegally hence they get more experience so its got nothing to do with girls taking more time to master driving.

The parking says it all....

And girls drive illegally aswell...but they're not so blatent.

A few guys may drive illegally but what about the majority of guys who master driving quickly huh....

"Angel" wrote:
"Muslim Bro" wrote:

Prove it.....

that is true many of the female students are just as good as the male ones some are even better, it all depends on the individual.

Girls tend to be more aware of safety than the guys and take more precautions if left by themselves.

I find females to be a bit more nervous but then so are many guys.

"Angel" wrote:

Med - blasting nazam's attracts attention hence wrong, tut tut :roll:

Maybe thats what I want Dirol

And women and driving - one word - annnoyying.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

I swear burning the tyres and bombing it down saltley viaduct is niiicee. Have some hardcore nazams blasting out and it looks soo sick, innit. looool

yeh it does look sick-it also looks pathetic, lame and digusting too

:roll:

"Muslim Bro" wrote:

A few guys may drive illegally but what about the majority of guys who master driving quickly huh....

Just read what Kas said, he's an instructor hence he has had experience with male and female drivers which doesn't give credit to your assumptions Blum 3

Kas how long have u been an instructor for?

How many lessons in general do people need before they can pass?

"Angel" wrote:
"Muslim Bro" wrote:

Just read what Kas said, he's an instructor hence he has had experience with male and female drivers which doesn't give credit to your assumptions Blum 3

Kas how long have u been an instructor for?

How many lessons in general do people need before they can pass?

about a year i was at uni before that

it varies on the individual on average about 16 but some take more about 30 and very few take less abot 8 or 9.

But it all depends on how confident someone is, how many lessons theyve had, how quick a learner they are, how they pick up things and apply them to driving and how eager they are to pass.

Driving lessons are tedious, frustrating and so expensive…if it wasn’t for my parents doing my head in get my license I would have given up ages ago....ones instructor makes a massive difference. My first instructor couldnt get me through the test in three years, my second one got me through in 3months.

Once you get your license the relief is immense….driving is a skill for life, its reassuring to know that you will no longer be waiting around for hours on buses and trains…you wont have to put up with all sorts of people you encounter on public transport….you no longer have to carry heavy bags of shopping and will no longer come home drenched cos of the rain…..also you can go out late at night which isn’t safe on public transport.

Car maintenance is expensive….but driving is fun.

The first time I booked my practical test my instructor didn't turn up. She texted me a week before to say that she'll miss my driving lesson but didn't mention anything about my driving test.

On the day of my test I was ready 4 hours before my test time and was sitting behind the front door (bearing in mind I couldn't sleep all night). I called her about 15 times when my test time was drawing near but she was nowhere to be seen.

When I confronted her afterwards, she said that she'd been in hospital and said she would sort it out and get my driving test fee refunded and it never happened and I never bothered to argue with her.

So alltogether changed my driving instructors 3 times.

First instructor: NEVER told me to check my mirrors!
Second instructor: Missed my driving test (full story above)
Third instructor: Moved houses so quit his job as an instructor
Fourth instructor: Passed my test with Biggrin

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
The first time I booked my practical test my instructor didn't turn up. She texted me a week before to say that she'll miss my driving lesson but didn't mention anything about my driving test.

On the day of my test I was ready 4 hours before my test time and was sitting behind the front door (bearing in mind I couldn't sleep all night). I called her about 15 times when my test time was drawing near but she was nowhere to be seen.

When I confronted her afterwards, she said that she'd been in hospital and said she would sort it out and get my driving test fee refunded and it never happened and I never bothered to argue with her.

So alltogether changed my driving instructors 3 times.

First instructor: NEVER told me to check my mirrors!
Second instructor: Missed my driving test (full story above)
Third instructor: Moved houses so quit his job as an instructor
Fourth instructor: Passed my test with Biggrin

Wow thats terrible are these instructors or cowboys.

WHAT you're instructer never told you to check mirrors what the heck thats the basic foundation on what safe driving is based upon on. You're second driving instructer just took the mickey all out bro, you should have reported them to the DSA the driving standards agency.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Driving lessons are tedious, frustrating and so expensive…if it wasn’t for my parents doing my head in get my license I would have given up ages ago....ones instructor makes a massive difference. My first instructor couldnt get me through the test in three years, my second one got me through in 3months.

Once you get your license the relief is immense….driving is a skill for life, its reassuring to know that you will no longer be waiting around for hours on buses and trains…you wont have to put up with all sorts of people you encounter on public transport….you no longer have to carry heavy bags of shopping and will no longer come home drenched cos of the rain…..also you can go out late at night which isn’t safe on public transport.

Car maintenance is expensive….but driving is fun.

Thats right, the right teacher can make all the difference.

kas-whats ur pass rate

my last instructor would honestly boast about her first time pass rate

and she was good-she got a nervous driver like me thru in about 5months

I have had two instructors so far, the first one was good but I think he got sick and tired of me and vice versa. Second instructor again great, also my uncle but only problem is I feel even more silly when I make little mistakes so I am thinkin of changin instructors AGAIN. My uncle is great, made quite a name for himself mashallah.

When I was 17, I had a couple of lesons. Then the instructors uncle/dad died. He went to pakistan.

I got a new instructor. He did not turn up to the second lesson.

The next year I thought I will have another go. Got a third instructor, and after the first lesson, he once again did not turn up for the second lesson! (the driving school were adamant that I was having a lesson with him when I called them...)

Since then I have left learning to drive well alone. I need to start again, But I think the above three instances are an omen...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Maybe.

Or maybe I scared off the last two instructors, and the first was a genuine coincidence. (or I also scared him off too, and he made up an excuse...)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Maybe.

Or maybe I scared off the last two instructors, and the first was a genuine coincidence. (or I also scared him off too, and he made up an excuse...)

Why what's scary about you :shock: :?

Dunno.

I do not frighten myself.

Well in one of the lessons I was accidentally driving one handed, while the other hand was UNDER my thigh... not possible to recover in case of emergency... and not intentional by me. I also after stalling just coasted the car til I was at a speed to start it instead of goping into neutral, starting, going into first etc... But nothing major.

"Admin" wrote:
Dunno.

I do not frighten myself.

Well in one of the lessons I was accidentally driving one handed, while the other hand was UNDER my thigh... not possible to recover in case of emergency... and not intentional by me. I also after stalling just coasted the car til I was at a speed to start it instead of goping into neutral, starting, going into first etc... But nothing major.

lol i guess u aint as bad as this girl who drove into the bushes, wat a sight to see Lol

lol drivings not that difficult. Passing the test is.

They make it sooo overy difficult to pass so theres less people on the roads and more people using public transport. That and its a way of decreasing accidents by supposedly having less drivers on the road... but we all know not having a license has never stopped anyone from driving wrecklessly.

But learning to drive is an essential skill to learn as we live in increasingly difficult times... that and it help you to avoid the dodgy people on the bus/train.

Back in BLACK

Pages