362 posts / 0 new
Last post

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
Perhaps i'm being unfair - it was an okay movie

They just casted Catheryn Zeta Jones.

Which ruined it.

Oh I get it now, I didn’t click on the link nor do I watch movies :twisted:

The first one was good and definitely worth watching - really clever.

The second was derived nonsense with bad acting and a peculiar soundtrack.

And a french guy.

It was all wrong from the start

"Don Karnage" wrote:

THIS IS A MOVIE PEOPLE!!!

That script is worthy of the directors cupboard but no the studios of bollywood

Sorry people this is going off topic, start a film thread . :o

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
Sorry people this is going off topic, start a film thread . :o

lol we're always off topic

i think we already have one of those...

what happened to the godless scifi thread?

Since where on the subject of films might aswell talk about books, I was given an excellent book last month by a close friend, really fascinating

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
Since where on the subject of films might aswell talk about books, I was given an excellent book last month by a close friend, really fascinating

lol and the title is?

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:

lol and the title is?

Its called “combat procrastinating” but I haven’t read it yet. Essential reading material for any would be students out there

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:

lol and the title is?

Its called “combat procrastinating” [i]but I haven’t read it yet.[/i]

hahahahhaha

Yea I prolly should look that one up.

But that reminds me! I need to write more for this ridiculous project.

G'night everyone

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Its a very pretty car.

Maybe you could let me know when you put it on auto trader? Dads looking for a car atm...and he also wants it quickly.

Inshallah.... I'll let you know, but I'm hesitating to sell it because my sister has passed her test and I have weak and generous heart. I didn’t pay much for the car considering what it was worth 3 years ago. I brought it as a salvaged (Light Damage) and repaired it the total cost was about 2100 pounds. Smile

If you need more information on websites with damage car's then don’t hesitate to ask.

"Med" wrote:
Why do women love to give way?

Its soo annoying!!

I do it depending on situation BUT women do it ALLLLLL the time. One of these days [b]Im gonna ram my car into the rear of the ladydrivers car and drive off![/b]!

u weird med.....

whats so annoying about women giving way? would you rather wait... you should consider yourself lucky evay..

ramming your car in a ladydrivers car will cost you [b][size=7]hehehe[/size][/b] your so clever !

"naj" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
Why do women love to give way?

Its soo annoying!!

I do it depending on situation BUT women do it ALLLLLL the time. One of these days [b]Im gonna ram my car into the rear of the ladydrivers car and drive off![/b]!

u weird med.....

whats so annoying about women giving way? would you rather wait... you should consider yourself lucky evay..

ramming your car in a ladydrivers car will cost you [b][size=7]hehehe[/size][/b] your so clever !

aah good point. OK its good wen they give way to ME but wen you stuck behind em and they constantly breaking to let somone onto the road it tests your patience.

And ramming my car wont cost me cos Im gonna do it with an old banger OR with som1 elses car.[size=7] hehehehe[/size]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
aah good point. OK its good wen they give way to ME but wen you stuck behind em and they constantly breaking to let somone onto the road it tests your patience.

well thats good your patience needs testing[size=7].....[b]hehehe[/b][/size]calling your wife to be a nutter and what not !

"naj" wrote:

well thats good your patience needs testing[size=7].....[b]hehehe[/b][/size]calling your wife to be a nutter and what not !

she IS a nutter, but thats why I ?!*) her.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

???? Wink

my sis just passed on hajj day.....she didnt even tell me she was going for a test! just because she didnt want to treat us..

so sly then next day she went abroad, lucky cow....

however she keeps telling me how hard it is to pass.....espec with the three tests...

i believe its luck what makes one pass...doesnt matter how many tests one takes its luck...not always about being bright like my sis makes it out..

"naj" wrote:

i believe its luck what makes one pass...doesnt matter how many tests one takes its luck...not always about being bright like my sis makes it out..

Agreed.

I passed on the fourth attempt even though I totally messed up my parallel park FOUR times in that test.

And in the past I've been failed over minor stuff like..not checking left door mirror.

"MuslimSister" wrote:

And in the past I've been failed over minor stuff like..not checking left door mirror.

thats what scares me about these practical tests....

if ones nervous their bound to make mistakes,

how can one not be nervous in a test i dont know.....i've always hated exams.

my dad is a very dangerous driver,so far i've been in 2 accidents with him.hes been stopped by the police dozens of times and has 6 points on his license.i've started my lessons and its quite hard am nervous person.

Passing driving test IS all about luck. 3 months after I started to learn some of my driving lessons were perfect, would passed if it was an exam but then some days I would keep making mistakes. Its all about how lucky you are.

I passed driving but was still a bit of a nervous driver. Alhamdulillah soon got over that. With everything new there is first nervousness/apprehension and then it becomes natural. eg swimming or bikeriding etc.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Drivin and me just dont get on, its gona be three yrs in June since i have been learin on and off. If it was up to me i would have given up but my mum keeps on telling me to take lessons and get it over and done with, that would be good if i could actually get my head down and concentrate.

I have not had lessons in 7 weeks now cuz my uncle went to pak as his father passed away so i am gona be back to square one. I have spent soo much money on lessons, if i wasnt workin i would have been skint by now!

"Angel" wrote:

Drivin and me just dont get on, its gona be three yrs in June since i have been learin on and off. If it was up to me i would have given up but my mum keeps on telling me to take lessons and get it over and done with, that would be good if i could actually get my head down and concentrate.

I did that too. I took so many breaks...after every failed test I'd be too depressed to take lessons again for months and months.

My family also did my head in to continue. If it wasnt for them I'd have given up long time ago.

It is important to continue...and when you take long breaks you lose a lot of money that way.

Just get it out the way Sis.

i been takin lessons for 2 years now

such a bloody headche

the lady talks so much she gives me a headche

I just block her off and daydream and do my own thing

she often goes to me "u cant just drive off into the sunset" :roll:

I hate taking lessons

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
i been takin lessons for 2 years now

such a bloody headche

the lady talks so much she gives me a headche

I just block her off and daydream and do my own thing

she often goes to me "u cant just drive off into the sunset" :roll:

I hate taking lessons

yeahhhhhh.....

my instructor annoyed me so much i almost killed the both of us.

he slammed the brakes... i was happy to keep driving into the oncoming truck.... that'll teach him to mess wit me.

lol he was soo happy to be rid of me when i passed. Biggrin

Back in BLACK

She's back? damn

[size=7]hehehe[/size]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

I hate taking lessons

Yeh me too, now that my uncle is back frm pak i gota give him a call askin him to give me a lesson but next week i am at work trainin for a new campaign, bloody americans have taken over :evil:

I would gladly walk everywhere (maybe not everywhere but nearly everywhere!)

Salaam

I've only just started takin lessons, after putting it off for 2 years (Dad's not takin any more excuses :evil: ). Like Angel said i would gladly walk most of the time.

It's going ok but i can tell its gonna take me a long time to pass, i'm not good at doing practical stuff.

Just out of interest approx how many lessons have ppl had before they passed?

Wasalaam

"Fatima" wrote:

Just out of interest approx how many lessons have ppl had before they passed?

Three years of lessons...approx one lesson a week.

If I was good at maths I could tell you how many lessons I took....but I know it was a LOT.

However, I had no interest in driving and cars bored me and my instructer annoyed me...so obviously this all played a part in my slow learning process-lol.

Everyone is different. Some people pass very quickly...however, the examiners are getting very strict. They tend to nit pick these days.

who neeeds to drive!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder" wrote:
who neeeds to drive!

I aint got around to taking lessons yet. I have had a few bad omens keeping me away. Well that is my excuse.

I had a couple of lessons when I was 17. Then the instructors uncle died.

A year I had another lesson with a diferent driving school. He never turned up for the second lesson, even the school was adamant that he was teaching me!

Since then I have just avoided the thing. Only thing is I wish I had learnt every day i wait for a bus.but as soon as it arrives, I forget about it all.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

im waiting till summer.....so i can have my second lesson

had my 1st lesson the summer gone

and got my provisional the summer b4

and turned 17 the summer b4 that

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"MuslimSister" wrote:

Three years of lessons...approx one lesson a week.

Let me calculate it for you.

How much does your instructor charge per lesson?

How many tests, have you had?

How much is car hire?

Pages