If you change your name, please post here!

344 posts / 0 new
Last post

"*DUST*" wrote:
TA DA!!!

Lol Dirol

Aasiyah?

I'm likin the new look, though - just a suggestion - you might want to kill the bold "modesty and protection" thing... kinda makes it sound like you are very very very angry.

Unless of course you are very very very angry - in which case have at it!

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
TA DA!!!

Lol Dirol

Aasiyah?

I'm likin the new look, though - just a suggestion - you might want to kill the bold "modesty and protection" thing... kinda makes it sound like you are very very very angry.

ho ho, Dave, u have noooo idea mate...

(comics)

(enlarge the second pic with the speech bubble)

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

lol Aasiyah when do I [i]ever[/i] have an idea of what's going on!?

The standing order is "speak first - think later"

So this is an Xmen character!

Will she be in the next movie?!

supposedly.

I can think of 10,000 ways in which they do it all wrong...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

speaking of changing names - does anybody know anything about spanish peerage?

For example if a non peer girl married a don would she become a dona? or vice versa?

"Admin" wrote:
supposedly.

I can think of 10,000 ways in which they do it all wrong...

she is? :? but she's not part of the main group, u know with jean, cyclops wolverine and those guys. she's in some sub-group called the 'Hellions'.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Don Karnage" wrote:

lol, the sig better for u now Dave? Lol

Your sig could be a bit bigger, Aasiyah.

"irfghan" wrote:

thats wot i think, but poor Dave's eyes may not be able to handle the harshness of the text size... Blum 3

"*DUST*" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:

thats wot i think, but poor Dave's eyes may not be able to handle the harshness of the text size... Blum 3

OKAY OKAY

Obviously I was [i]wrong[/i] so change it back to [u]whatever you want[/u]

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:

OKAY OKAY

Obviously I was [i]wrong[/i] so change it back to [u]whatever you want[/u]

so its a compromise... u better be happy! Blum 3

Boy you like rubbing it in!

No compromise is necessary just change it back to what you wanted!!!! I give up!!! I was wrong!

"Don Karnage" wrote:

No compromise is necessary just change it back to what you wanted!!!! I give up!!! I was wrong!

haha cant believe i managed to annoy ol' Dave - i was kidding!!! Blum 3

Should have stuck to beast. I actually liked it.

"Omrow" wrote:
Should have stuck to beast. I actually liked it.

I agree beast was much better!

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

haha cant believe i managed to annoy ol' Dave - i was kidding!!! Blum 3

[i]women[/i]

"Omrow" wrote:
He has transformed into a mouse.

Lol

Your damn right!

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
[i]women[/i]

[i]air pirate foxes[/i]

[size=7]You should change your name from "Dust" to "Sandstorm"[/size]

"Don Karnage" wrote:

Lol ah wel u see, i can become a sandstorm wen i feel like it, so its all good. Blum 3 Smile

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

Lol ah wel u see, i can become a sandstorm wen i feel like it, so its all good. Blum 3 Smile

lol yea but if you change your name to Sandstorm at least we get a warning

mmmm Sandstorm not a bad name!!

Your damn right!

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

lol yea but if you change your name to Sandstorm at least we get a warning

Lol

Oh no! its BEAST!!! :shock:

Your damn right!

"Beast" wrote:
[size=14][b]I'm back!

[/b][/size]

ewww, its a hairy, blue-skinned... FRASIER!!

:shock:

Lol

Pages