If you change your name, please post here!

344 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Angel" wrote:

Yeh lets turn the forum into a circus now that would be real cool :roll:

What you tryin to say huh? dat me and white are clowns or dat we circus animals or worse dat we are circus freaks?

Thats not very nice is it.

hehehe

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

Yeh lets turn the forum into a circus now that would be real cool :roll:

What you tryin to say huh? dat me and white are clowns or dat we circus animals or worse dat we are circus freaks?

Thats not very nice is it.

hehehe

hmm thanks for the info, didnt knw u were a clown, i was gona get admin to get the members that come on one-off to act as clowns as they do a pretty good job but since u have volunteered i cant argue :twisted:

I aint a clown, infact I find clowns rather disturbing. Dunno why, but when I was lil I was terrified of ronald mcdonald.

CLowns are not normal people, there something dodgy abt em. I dnt like clowns.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

CLOWNS

lol

met 1 de other day

i like clowns...atleast they make ya laff Wink

"musk" wrote:
I aint a clown, infact I find clowns rather disturbing. Dunno why, but when I was lil I was terrified of ronald mcdonald.

CLowns are not normal people, there something dodgy abt em. I dnt like clowns.

haha a guy being scared of clowns now thats funny...clowns aint scary they just given a bad impression of them in movies which is evil cuz clowns look pretty harmless with this kinda smile Biggrin

But after killer clowns were loose ages bak they did become scary, does anyone rember? i was small then and so scared to go out the house!

its gud to laff. spreads happiness to others who might otherwise not be happy innit.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

I've changed my name back again.

I'll be sticking with this from now.

My superhero phase is over.

"irfghan" wrote:
I've changed my name back again.

I'll be sticking with this from now.

My superhero phase is over.

:shock: wot happedend to u wanting anonymity and all that?

... and just wen i was about to change my name to Dust... Lol

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

This username gives me a degree of anonymity.

'Beast' was just giving in to peer pressure from Dave and Hayder.

It is a good idea to stick with the original name!! Biggrin

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

"irfghan" wrote:
'Beast' was just giving in to peer pressure from Dave and Hayder.

...and how old are u? lol. Blum 3

btw it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out wot 'irfghan' equals.

shud i bcum Dust for the heck of it, it'd b funny.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Oh No! please, NO!!!

Oh the Humanity!! :shock:

Your damn right!

Five words!!

DO NOT CHANGE USER NAME!!

Your damn right!

"Mez" wrote:
Five words!!

DO NOT CHANGE USER NAME!!

two words (just in case u cant count)

WHY NOT??

Blum 3 Wink

change it!

and as a sig have:

'From ashes to ashes. From Dust to Dust.'

comeon

You know you want to.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Ignore Admin!!

The reason is
Three words:

IT IS ANNOYING!!

Your damn right!

"Admin" wrote:
change it!

and as a sig have:

'From ashes to ashes. From Dust to Dust.'

comeon

You know you want to.

LOL. yeh i know i am gonna - not so sure bout the sig tho (btw there are no 'From's in the phrase, it's "ashes to ashes. dust to dust.")

Smile

"Mez" wrote:
Ignore Admin!!

The reason is
Three words:

IT IS ANNOYING!!

chil girl, its not as if ur gonna b confused as to who i am seeing as how we've discussed it for half a thread... Blum 3

Oh go no then I will let you of!!

As it is coming to Eid!! Wink

Your damn right!

Since you two are the same person, its just your other personality trying to surface...

she wants to take control... and does not want to create the possibility of a third rival...

:twisted:

(tbh, changing names can be annoying. I remember coming on one day and seeing someone called hedgewig... wth?)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Since you two are the same person, its just your other personality trying to surface...

she wants to take control... and does not want to create the possibility of a third rival...

(tbh, changing names can be annoying. I remember coming on one day and seeing someone called hedgewig... wth?)

oooppss sorry! my mistake!

Your damn right!

"Admin" wrote:

Admin you have got it all wrong! not the same person!

And I know you are messing about with us!!
So STOP IT!!

Your damn right!

"Mez" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

hahahah Lol

u mean HEDWIG admin!! just shows how confused it made u... Blum 3

that was me, and hey, considering that was my first ever name-change, i think i'm doing well compared to say ENVER a.k.a a million other names. Wink

"*DUST*" wrote:
TA DA!!!

Lol Dirol

Looking good!! Biggrin

Your damn right!

"Mez" wrote:

So STOP IT!!

Ok, I'll stop it.

for a laugh why don't you change your name to Aasiyah, and lets see what happens...

"Mez" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
TA DA!!!

Lol Dirol

Looking good!! Biggrin

tell me bout it, i am lovin' this new look.... Dirol Wink Lol

"Admin" wrote:
"Mez" wrote:

So STOP IT!!

Ok, I'll stop it.

for a laugh why don't you change your name to Aasiyah, and lets see what happens...

oy, that names been copyrighted on this forum by moi. do not touch. merci.

Blum 3

"Admin" wrote:
"Mez" wrote:

So STOP IT!!

Ok, I'll stop it.

errrrmmm let me think about it !

NO!!

Your damn right!

Pages