If you change your name, please post here!

344 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Black Prince" wrote:
'the One who needs it'

i think you mean Wink

no, THOSE who need it, wink.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

same thing Smile

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

erm.... lets drop the topic shall we?

(afterall this is not a marriage/engagement forum or topic... even if it has anything to do with that.)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

ok back to topic....admin can you change your nick to "loner" please, just for one hour?

"Angel" wrote:
ok back to topic....admin can you change your nick to "loner" please, just for one hour?

lol. Leave admin alone. Him and dave are probably the most decent people here and thats saying something, lol. !

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

I am a 'loner'. (one by choice... not by popularity, or lack of).

however, I do not think its a good idea to change my name.

It may compound the situation.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"musk" wrote:
Him and dave are probably the most decent people here...

Lol, You do not know me.

I would say most (if not all) people are better than me. And far less hypocritical.

bruv, i knw enuf to say ur a decent person.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Admin" wrote:
I am a 'loner'. (one by choice... not by popularity, or lack of).

however, I do not think its a good idea to change my name.

It may compound the situation.

What situation, just change it and see if anyone notices?

I agree with med you are one of the decent posters on this forum, i have many favourites on this forum

"musk" wrote:

what about me? Cray 2

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"musk" wrote:

woh woh woh

im a decent guy.... im a good boy!

i dont need your priase... i can find my own thnx.

Back in BLACK

"musk" wrote:
lol. Becuase I have been taught and believe that they engage in certain very wrong practices.

I didnt intend anything personally, it was purely a religious view that I believe their acts which are ''wrong'' should be exposed. I might have at times got personal when discussing issues but my intention was not a personal attack, was always theological.

SO, even now I say that I dont agree with barelwi maslak in their . . . lets call em . . . ''practices'' but I havent taken it as a licence for personal enmity, atleast I hope not. Thus I love and respect my barelwi Ustaadji loads and will be the first to challange any1 who insults him. But at same time in acts which I view as being wrong I will inshaALLAH be the first to say to Ustaadji that this is incorrect and evil.

I hope dats clear?

QSN: How could I ever hate or disrespect the Ustaad who taught me qaida first time and with whom I read my first Quran? Now I attend Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah Madrassah, learn Quran and study Quran, my Ustaads now have done much good for me and work hard on me, but my first barelwi Ustaadji gets the reward aswell for everything I do now witout any1s reward being diminished.

Again it was HIS kindness and teaching Quran to me, that kept me atleast a bit straight. How can I ever be such an ingrate as to insult and hate Him?

Its not possible.

subhanAllah! that is the best post uv ever written Med.

i think everyone will agree that the new version "Med 2.0" is much more likeable!

Smile

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"fizzy1" wrote:
confused

whos white? and whos musk?

lol, i think we've had like the last 3 pages discussing this, have a look there... admin wont b too happy if we go thru it all over agen... Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Seriously I think we should have a new form for this topic!!

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

"Mez" wrote:

new 'thread' u mean Smile

for which topic? "Med & Naj"? Lol

Or new forum?

a place where we only dicsuss name changes... every memmber has their own thread...

Its a good idea, but it would destroy the relative simplicity of these forums.

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"musk" wrote:
lol. Becuase I have been taught and believe that they engage in certain very wrong practices.

I didnt intend anything personally, it was purely a religious view that I believe their acts which are ''wrong'' should be exposed. I might have at times got personal when discussing issues but my intention was not a personal attack, was always theological.

SO, even now I say that I dont agree with barelwi maslak in their . . . lets call em . . . ''practices'' but I havent taken it as a licence for personal enmity, atleast I hope not. Thus I love and respect my barelwi Ustaadji loads and will be the first to challange any1 who insults him. But at same time in acts which I view as being wrong I will inshaALLAH be the first to say to Ustaadji that this is incorrect and evil.

I hope dats clear?

QSN: How could I ever hate or disrespect the Ustaad who taught me qaida first time and with whom I read my first Quran? Now I attend Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah Madrassah, learn Quran and study Quran, my Ustaads now have done much good for me and work hard on me, but my first barelwi Ustaadji gets the reward aswell for everything I do now witout any1s reward being diminished.

Again it was HIS kindness and teaching Quran to me, that kept me atleast a bit straight. How can I ever be such an ingrate as to insult and hate Him?

Its not possible.

subhanAllah! that is the best post uv ever written Med.

i think everyone will agree that the new version "Med 2.0" is much more likeable!

Smile

huh?!

That aint a new version of me, that was me all along. I v always bin like that. But thank you for kind words, the credit is all due to other people who bring out the best in me.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Mez" wrote:

now now people, I dont think thats quite necessary. I cant spk abt others, but I aint important enough to have a topic dedicated to me, or half dedicated to me, flattered that u think so much of me!

lol

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

We don't want you to feel left out.

If Omrow and Latifah can have one each (and i am sure there must be one about me...), I amsure you can half a half...

:twisted:

"Admin" wrote:
Or new forum?

a place where we only dicsuss name changes... every memmber has their own thread...

Its a good idea, but it would destroy the relative simplicity of these forums.

i hope ur kidding! Fool

The last line was the caveat. It would make things too comllicated. I like simplicity.

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Mez" wrote:

bad idea..

hope [size=9]rat[/size] doesnt come across all this

feel special enough

p.s everyones important

"white" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Mez" wrote:

bad idea..

hope [size=9]rat[/size] doesnt come across all this

feel special enough

p.s everyones important

lol - yeh but some people are more important than others. aint saying who.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Salam

White. You are black. Be proud. Stay black.

Musk. You did good to change the old name. Now you don't stink.

Omrow

salam

omrow. Tiz to late, dont let your mind wander--its to little, might get lost

be proud

aint many PPL like you

UR 1 in a billion

white

"musk" wrote:

U dont need 2...its wayyy obvious

"white" wrote:

"musk" wrote:

really?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:
"white" wrote:

"musk" wrote:

really?

yea really...joka

u shouldnt boast ya know...pride aint a good thing LOL

"white" wrote:
"musk" wrote:
"white" wrote:

"musk" wrote:

really?

yea really...joka

u shouldnt boast ya know...pride aint a good thing LOL

i knw, I m not a gud person.[b] Some [/b]people are never happy. If I say Im so bad and not worth anything then they say that I shouldnt speak like that, and then on the other hand when I chat abt how gud I am they say I shouldnt be so boastful.

Whats a brother to do?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Admin" wrote:
We don't want you to feel left out.

If Omrow and Latifah can have one each (and i am sure there must be one about me...), I amsure you can half a half...

:twisted:

Yeh lets turn the forum into a circus now that would be real cool :roll:

Pages