If you change your name, please post here!

344 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Omrow" wrote:

Instead of assuming, why dont you ask them, Mez boy.

[b]EDIT BY MOD -------------SECRET MOD

MEZ IS NOT A BOY [/b]

Thanks secret mod for pointing out I am not a boy!

I just can not be bothered going back to square one with him arguing and convincing him that,

I AM A GIRL!!!!!! :evil:

So Omorow Stop it!

I no you are trying to annoy me, but don't !
you would not like to see the darkside of me, it is not a pretty sight!!

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

"Mez" wrote:

I no you are trying to annoy me, but don't !
you would not like to see the darkside of me, it is not a pretty sight!!

Imagine the evil cat from Cats and Dogs... yep. Biggrin

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:

Imagine the evil cat from Cats and Dogs... yep. Biggrin

(evil laugh) HA!HA!Ha!

:twisted:

Your damn right!

Salaam

Can [u]somebody put me back in the fridge[/u]!!

[size=9]its already cold as it is

especiall up on that coppice hill! [/size]
i dont gedd'it

Dude I think she's quoting from demolition man, when they start playing vintage commercial jingles and sly just groans and says that line.

Biggrin

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Dawud You got it right! Blum 3

You are the man!!

Your damn right!

Salam

[b]EDIT: Too much inuendo for my liking ------------- Modnster [/b]

Omrow

Very confused... don’t know who the regular revivalers have become... though im liking Seraphs transition in an angel is it?

Nice to see a few familiar names, Admin, MuslimSister, MuslimSisLilSis, Angel... Omrow with his personal Omrow-ism still around...

"Tara" wrote:
Very confused... don’t know who the regular revivalers have become... though im liking Seraphs transition in an angel is it?

Nice to see a few familiar names, Admin, MuslimSister, MuslimSisLilSis, Angel... Omrow with his personal Omrow-ism still around...

angels left recently... Sad but we're trying to get her back...

i'm 'Aasiyah'... Wink actually, tara how old a member are u - were u a revivaler before we changed to this forum?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Aw hello Aasiyah... yes of course I remember you, hope you are well?

Erm yes the good old revival forum... I was there more then I have been here, didn’t quite get back after Admin 'lost' the data or something?

"Tara" wrote:
Aw hello Aasiyah... yes of course I remember you, hope you are well?

Erm yes the good old revival forum... I was there more then I have been here, didn’t quite get back after Admin 'lost' the data or something?

yea i'm fine alhumdulillah, u? Smile

lol yea, Admin lost the 'old version' of this forum, but the ACTUAL 'old' forum was 'proboard', the darker green colored one...

so anyways, how u been, how come uv been away for so long? :shock: Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Yes I remember the old forums... more of a member of them... remember the fussing over getting the colour of this one right at the start... personally I kept it on the sub silver I think that’s what it was called...

Long story for why I’ve been away but I’m back now for a bit to gain a bit more knowledge and hopefully all you guys will be easy on me and help me along...

do I have amnesia?

Or is it just a bad memory when it comes to people?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

It must you Admin!! :twisted:

Your damn right!

Pages