If you change your name, please post here!

344 posts / 0 new
Last post

I think they are engaged or know each other somehow, somethin bout med's post on one of the thread in reference to pm'ing admin to tell him what was goin on..

however i dont think they want us in on their little secret.

im sorry but you are misunderstanding...no secret to tell

"Angel" wrote:
I think they are engaged or know each other somehow, somethin bout med's post on one of the thread in reference to pm'ing admin to tell him what was goin on..

if they dont want us in on it then why the obvious name changes they're playing with us - the kids

i wouldnt bother them any more let them have their likkle non secret

"seema*" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

if they dont want us in on it then why the obvious name changes they're playing with us - the kids

i wouldnt bother them any more let them have their likkle non secret

They just tryin to make us curious, i am only pretending to be curious cuz i am bored...

"musk" wrote:
lol.

whats so funny white? oh i mean musk Biggrin

"musk" wrote:
lol.

hmm. if we were completely off the mark, i know u wudv replied with something like 'ASTAGHFIRULLAH! how can u lot think of such a thing... etc etc' as opposed to just 'lol'... so we are near to the truth i see... come on, u might as well accept it... Lol

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Angel" wrote:
"musk" wrote:
lol.

nawt, what could be funny?

im musk, the other persons white, but Im guessing u did that on purpose.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
"musk" wrote:
lol.

nawt, what could be funny?

im musk, the other persons white, but Im guessing u did that on purpose.

did what on purpose, see your getin paranoid, somethin is goin on!!

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"musk" wrote:
lol.

hmm. if we were completely off the mark, i know u wudv replied with something like 'ASTAGHFIRULLAH! how can u lot think of such a thing... etc etc' as opposed to just 'lol'... so we are near to the truth i see... come on, u might as well accept it... Lol

Lol

good ovbservation

smart you are Sherlock

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

lol calm down people.

Ur seeing things that aint there. If I went off on one you woulda said im acting a bit to defensive so thought Id take laid back approach.

It aint worth getting worked up abt what happens here, there are MORE important things and people in life than the revival forum.

Just be happy folks.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:
Just be happy folks.

y, do we have an occasion to be happy for?

Lol

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"musk" wrote:

Just be happy folks.

We are all very happy as this smiley shows Biggrin but the quesiton is, are YOU happy?

"Black Prince" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:
"musk" wrote:
lol.

Lol

good ovbservation

smart you are Sherlock

elementary, watson! Wink

hey thats another series of books i adored! i think i read all the sherlock holmes stories that were EVER written, seriously. Biggrin

I do not know the truth in the situaton.

I think we all should stop speculating, and if they announce anything, accept it.

If not. just ignore it.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

HAHAHA....

u LOT are so funny..

thanx for being on board

im always happy,

my first Ustaadji, who was a barelwi and a descendent of Molvi Ahmad Ridha Bareilwi, may ALLAH lengthen his shadow over us, used to keep saying - Ya ALLAH jo teri raza woh meri raza.
That ALLAH what pleases You, that pleases me.

so WHATEVER my ALLAH does I am pleased with it. He has given me soo much as it is, it would be a great calamity if I was ungrateful.

Sometimes ALLAH gives you something that you never believed you would get, sometimes He keeps things from you whicha re bad for you. But in ALL cases ALLAH is the Bestower.

All Praise is for my ALLAH. His creation is so wondrous and beautiful , how much more must HE be?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:
my first Ustaadji, who was a barelwi and a descendent of Molvi Ahmad Ridha Bareilwi, may ALLAH lengthen his shadow over us, used to keep saying - Ya ALLAH jo teri raza woh meri raza.

funny, didnt see that one comin'. Fool

"white" wrote:
HAHAHA....

u LOT are so funny..

thanx for being on board

on board, where are we going exactly?

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"musk" wrote:

whats so bad abt that. He was my Ustaadji, I love and respect him. My mentioning his ancestry and maslak was to point out that I aint some narrowminded religious nut that sometimes I come across as!

May ALLAH enlighten our faces. ameen

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Angel" wrote:
"white" wrote:
HAHAHA....

u LOT are so funny..

thanx for being on board

on board, where are we going exactly?

my way of saying...its good yr lot are on this forum

u make me laff

"musk" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:
"musk" wrote:

whats so bad abt that. He was my Ustaadji, I love and respect him. My mentioning his ancestry and maslak was to point out that I aint some narrowminded religious nut that sometimes I come across as!

May ALLAH enlighten our faces. ameen

there is nothing at all 'bad' about that, in fact it is amazing news, i wish ud told us earlier - why have u been acting all anti-barelwi until now? :?

Ok.

You're a broadminded nut.

:twisted:

So musk... why the name change?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

lol. Becuase I have been taught and believe that they engage in certain very wrong practices.

I didnt intend anything personally, it was purely a religious view that I believe their acts which are ''wrong'' should be exposed. I might have at times got personal when discussing issues but my intention was not a personal attack, was always theological.

SO, even now I say that I dont agree with barelwi maslak in their . . . lets call em . . . ''practices'' but I havent taken it as a licence for personal enmity, atleast I hope not. Thus I love and respect my barelwi Ustaadji loads and will be the first to challange any1 who insults him. But at same time in acts which I view as being wrong I will inshaALLAH be the first to say to Ustaadji that this is incorrect and evil.

I hope dats clear?

QSN: How could I ever hate or disrespect the Ustaad who taught me qaida first time and with whom I read my first Quran? Now I attend Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah Madrassah, learn Quran and study Quran, my Ustaads now have done much good for me and work hard on me, but my first barelwi Ustaadji gets the reward aswell for everything I do now witout any1s reward being diminished.

Again it was HIS kindness and teaching Quran to me, that kept me atleast a bit straight. How can I ever be such an ingrate as to insult and hate Him?

Its not possible.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Admin" wrote:
Ok.

Maybe he thinks it will make him smell good :? sorry but your perfume cant be smelt by others on this forum, what a disapointment eh!?

"Angel" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
Ok.

Maybe he thinks it will make him smell good :? sorry but your perfume cant be smelt by others on this forum, what a disapointment eh!?

well better to be a BORADMINDED nut eh?

My fragrance reaches those who need it.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

'the One who needs it'

i think you mean Wink

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,