Pack Your Bags I’m Taking You to Pakistan…

272 posts / 0 new
Last post

Beast wrote:
Update: I'm engaged and due to go to Pakistan at the end of the year to get married.

Congrats/commiserations!

(delete as appropriate)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I'll take the congratulations.

I'm happy about getting married. It's about time.

I may even live in and work in Pk for a while.

Alhamdulillah bro... you go get'em!

Thats awesome news.

Back in BLACK

As the others have said, Congratulations Teddy Bear Beast. Hope it all works out the best for you. (insha'allah)

Get the missus to sign up with the username of "Beauty".

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Congrats Irf Smile

Is your wife-to-be our 21? If so good if not then you need to meet the requirement that both of you are over 21 (but I bet you know that), make sure you take your paper work with you so you can bring your wife-to-be back with you. All the best. May Allah (SWT) make your marriage a very happy one.

Do we get an invite Smile

So what kind of work u gona do in pak?

Beast wrote:
I'll take the congratulations.

I'm happy about getting married. It's about time.

k, muchos congrats then.

Beast wrote:
I may even live in and work in Pk for a while.

can I advise you to run as far and as fast as you can from that place? It be evil.

Thankyou for your good wishes.

Angelic wrote:
Congrats Irf Smile

Is your wife-to-be our 21? If so good if not then you need to meet the requirement that both of you are over 21 (but I bet you know that), make sure you take your paper work with you so you can bring your wife-to-be back with you. All the best. May Allah (SWT) make your marriage a very happy one.

Do we get an invite Smile

So what kind of work u gona do in pak?

I'm aware that she has to be 21 before she can come over here. I consulted Sheikh Google before saying yes. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is getting bogged down in paper-work and immigration mumbo jumbo.

I might finish complete a teaching course here and then go to Pk and teach a bit. On the other hand I may be getting into a bit work to do with urban development in Bangladesh - this might transform into something I can work on in Pk. Or I could go to Pk and chill whilst her visa stuff is sorted and come back at the first opportunity. Who knows.

You wrote:
can I advise you to run as far and as fast as you can from that place? It be evil.

We'll we're not gonna help it be less evil if we stay away.

Beast wrote:
You wrote:

We'll we're not gonna help it be less evil if we stay away.

Or they could fix it themselves?

I meant it more as a joke though - all the best to whatever happens. Inahallah you will have a long happy and successful marriage (and no hiccups before hand either).

Beast wrote:

I'm aware that she has to be 21 before she can come over here. I consulted Sheikh Google before saying yes. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is getting bogged down in paper-work and immigration mumbo jumbo.

Just get your paper work sorted out prior to leaving, it is stressing, and I know a friend who was going through the same thing, unfortunetley his wife just turned 18 so he has to now wait 3 years.

The immigration stuff is easy as long as you have paper work ready, my hubby was given a decision within a month, I think it takes min 3 months now, so it would be good idea doing some work in pak.

Congratulations Beast!!!!!! Smile

May you both have a great life together filled with Allah's Blessings and lots of happiness!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

lol, i too love going pak i might consider living there later on in life with my parents.
but no my dad has never thretned me. went pak in da summer (2008) it was amazing, only went for 2months bu it was da best summer ave had.
i dont see how a child transforms themselfs afta being sent to pak, you can chill der evn more den u do here lol
and the hitting thing, cant belive parents hit there children cuz ma mum or dad ave neva hit me or evn shoutd at me, if i do sumt rong they sit me down and explain, but its diffrent for ma broz lol dey get da odd smack if they mess with me lol
discipline, wel if we do sumt rong dad talks to uz about it and tries to sort it out so we dont really get punishd or anything
i was reading through the comments and sum1 said da best thing bou pak was shoping, i have to dissagre, yes u can get everything n da bu do u really wana shop in the hot weather i personally hate shopping so i tel ma mum 2 shop 4 me lol
datz enuf now il stop typing lol
by the way xcuse the slang i try and not use it much.
Allah Hafiz x

Beast wrote:
Update: I'm engaged and due to go to Pakistan at the end of the year to get married.

Wow, congratulations Beast! Blum 3

And Mashallah, you sound happy. Smile I pray everything works out wonderfully for you both.

If this is what you both want and are happy about it, then.... I'm happy too! Good luck man! You've been a good contributor to The Revival Forums, and I've loved some of the things you've posted, it's helped me alot. Just promise us one thing. After you marry, come on here occasionally, alright? That's all.

All the best! Respect! High five! Shoulder bash!

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

Having spent 3 and half weeks in Azad Kashmir and Islamabad- Pakistan would be the last place on this earth I would send my children to be corrected

“Take Aqeedah from the Salaf, learn Adab from the Tableeghi Jamaat, and brotherhood from the Ikhwaan"

The Lamp wrote:
If this is what you both want and are happy about it, then.... I'm happy too! Good luck man! You've been a good contributor to The Revival Forums, and I've loved some of the things you've posted, it's helped me alot. Just promise us one thing. After you marry, come on here occasionally, alright? That's all.

All the best! Respect! High five! Shoulder bash!

Your signature does a huge disservice to the original propagator, no
pop band could sight up something to be very inspiring , and given hope to oppressed African Americans.

“Take Aqeedah from the Salaf, learn Adab from the Tableeghi Jamaat, and brotherhood from the Ikhwaan"

I'm going in April Smile

But u have a problem - i told my mum that i can't drink the water from there cuz it makes me ill but she doesn't believe me Sad

I remember last time i went i drank bottled water but twice i had their water and was ill both times.

But it's gonna be really hot so how am i supposed to keep the bottled water cool :S

I suppose i'll have to live on coke for two weeks, which isn't hard at all, for me, but i do know its bad for me lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
I'm going in April Smile

But u have a problem - i told my mum that i can't drink the water from there cuz it makes me ill but she doesn't believe me Sad

I remember last time i went i drank bottled water but twice i had their water and was ill both times.

But it's gonna be really hot so how am i supposed to keep the bottled water cool :S

I suppose i'll have to live on coke for two weeks, which isn't hard at all, for me, but i do know its bad for me lol

No u pilac! U only drink bottled water. But then again u still cant trust it. So thats why ur supposed to get someone to boil it first. And then wait for it to cool before you drink it. Wack it in the fridge.

sephy wrote:

No u pilac!

Lol

sephy wrote:
U only drink bottled water. But then again u still cant trust it. So thats why ur supposed to get someone to boil it first. And then wait for it to cool before you drink it. Wack it in the fridge.

boiled water is narsty
and the electricity goes off...

yh we use bottled water for the little kids and boil it before use ....i just drink the tap water because its tested to be safe...but who drinks water in backhome ....its coke,pepsi,7up and miranda 24/7 lol ...the shops in most cases have generators to keep fridges rockin so shud get cool drinks all the time....hot in april...wait till u go in july/august ... its unbearable lol

congratz Beast Biggrin ,all the best for the future inshAllah.

zahira wrote:
lol, i too love going pak i might consider living there later on in life with my parents.
but no my dad has never thretned me. went pak in da summer (2008) it was amazing, only went for 2months bu it was da best summer ave had.

agreed, Pakistan rocks Biggrin lol i might consider stayin there for some time aswel later in life. cant wait till this summer wen i go again inshAllah Biggrin Biggrin

You can get water filters in the houses too...

I doubt I drank bottled water when I went there a century or more ago...

...and the idea of sticking to bottled water seems all poncy and pretentious. If it don't kill the locals...

... people sometimes get ill and it is easy to blame one thing or other.

i only drank bottled water when i went.

i think i even used bottled water sometimes when brushing my teeth.

How long are you going for?

You should get those Water Purification Tablets from Boots.

stop acting so posh and just let her drink the water. if she gets ill, she gets ill.

shut up i can't get ill! im only going for 2 weeks AND its my brothers wedding!!!!!!!

plus when i get home i will have to be in good health - exams won't be far away! Fool

Pages