Pack Your Bags I’m Taking You to Pakistan…

272 posts / 0 new
Last post

lol.

I dont wanna discuss what pakistan did. Suffice to say my loyalty lies with Islam.

Can I remind some people of some historical facts.

On the occasion of the aborted Umrah, a rumour was spread that the Quraysh had martyred Sayyidina Uthman radhiyallahu anh.

The Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam, and the Sahabah Karaam were in a state of ihraam, they had come totally unprepared for any type of military encounter. They had little weapons and little armour and little steads of war at the best of times, coming out of Madinah with intention of tawbah and istighfar they had even less than normal.

Yet, when this rumour was heard by the Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam what was HIS noble response?

Was it to say lets leave it, its only one muslim, why bother sacrificing the jama'ah of Sahabah for one?

Was it to say let's go back and get weapons and come back later to avenge the killing?

OR Was it to stay on truth, despite the oddsm, despite what the logic and reason commanded. Was it to take the pledge of allegiance from the unarmed and unequipped Sahabah Karaam to fight TO THE DEATH for the blood of one believer?

Subhanallah.

People have become stooped in politics and in logic and reason. Where has the imaan gone? In the eyes of the world, the ones who stuck with islam lost in afghanistan and they were killed and are dead. In my eyes they gained that virtue, that honour, and that highrank that we pray inshaALLAH they are in the company of the Prophets and the Truthful ones, ameen.

Better to die the death of a martyr than to live like a coward.

To put it into context. After Badr, ALLAH revealed verses commanding Sahabah Karaam to return repentant to Madinah. After Uhud, when the muslims suffered ''defeat'' ALLAH congratulates and expresses pleasure on the believers and tell them of their great victory.

What is the meaning of this? The meaning is that victory is not about winning the war, its about staying on the side of truth, even if it means oneself, ones family, and ones nation are destroyed. Standing on truth whilst the world rages on falsehood is an act that very few can do, in the eyes of the world the one who gained economic advantages and friendships for his country, he has won. In the eyes of truth the one who stuck with truth and was slaughtered for it, he has won.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

I don't neccessarily agree/disagree with what was said about Afganistan but I agree with this bit as generalisation for most ([u]not all[/u]) the Muslims in political power:

"Med" wrote:
People have become stooped in politics and in logic and reason. Where has the imaan gone?

Also a nice point:

"Med" wrote:

Better to die the death of a martyr than to live like a coward.

I think in War and Peace a character says:
"Better to die on my feet, than live on my knees."

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

nah its wrong to generalise

we're all just taking the piss and sterotyping

many do find true love there and end up being very happy

Yuit

I pointed out I-m so happy there that we were just messing around and generalising

no need to take it serioulsy

but I agree with ur point on how sending kids back home dont always solve the problem

IMO thats just looking for loopholes

"yuit" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

PS over the Taliban, pakstan did what it had to do.

On pakistan people as a whole, i think people do generalise alot. .

As u quoted yourself, i will as well. :roll:

I wasn't talking about anyone person and it wasn't aim at anyone on the forum, but just generally at people who hold that view. I will normally quote someone or mention their name if i was commenting on what they said. Doesn't really matter.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

does anyone ever get compared to kids frm back home

does anyone ever get lectured cos they're not as "resectful" as kids frm back home

when family frm Pakiland comes to visit-we get this a lot

once my lil sis said to dad who was eating dinner "daddy get me water NOW there's too much chilly in my food and make sure u bring it in my barbie cup"

he just laughed and brought her some water (she is a spoilt little daddy's girl)

but my grandad who was watching saw this as the most disrespectful thing in the world

me and my sister often tease mum-as a JOKE we might tease her about eating too much

this is seen as disrespectful to people frm back home

its wrong IMO to comapre kids frm here with kids frm back home

I hate it when I get copmpared to others.

Never from 'back home', as I do not hold relationships with much importance... So cannot remember many people.

But always 'why are you not like so and so... he does this..' My reply: 'But so and so also does this? shall I do that aswell?'

We are individuals. Flawed individuals, granted, but individuals nevertheless.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I get compared to my cuz's in UK, i have 3-4 cuz's who are same age as me and mum always goes she can do this and that and u cant (used to bother me b4 but not anymore) but funny thing is when mum is talkin to someone else she is full of compliments for me and my sis lol

At the end of the day everyone is different, everyone is good/bad at something. This does not make one better than another.

whenever I get compared to others I just grass up all their faults

elders can be so oblivious sumtimes

"Admin" wrote:
I hate it when I get copmpared to others.

Never from 'back home', as I do not hold relationships with much importance... So cannot remember many people.

But always 'why are you not like so and so... he does this..' My reply: 'But so and so also does this? shall I do that aswell?'

We are individuals. Flawed individuals, granted, but individuals nevertheless.

get it all the time

so and so's sons are doing this...............'are they really?! yeah but wat about that they are doing!'

i get compared to PRINCE of this forum a lot by my mummy

apparently hes a goody 2 shoes and i should be like him

yeah ryt :evil:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Every year daddy goes Pakiland to visit his parents

every year he takes on or two of his kids with him-my sister goes with him almost every year

this year he's been doing MY head in to come with him cos I havent been abroad for years and hajj plans got cancelled

He left for Pakiland today on his own-I'm gonna miss him Cray 2

the reason why I didnt go with him cos I KNOW I do his head in when I go there

"daddy its too hot" "dad buy me this "dad I have a tummy ache" or "daddy kill that chupkali (lizard)" and I moan about the mosquito's 24/7 which seem to have a thing for foregin blood :roll:

and it cant be easy translating for me 24/7

does anyone else find it hard to settle down in Pakistan/bangadesh etc without coming across as a spoilt Britsh girl?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

does anyone else find it hard to settle down in Pakistan/bangadesh etc without coming across as a spoilt Britsh girl?

lol.

They really take the mick outta pakis form uk in pakistan. call em kukkar and dunno what else.

But in regards me, alhamdulillah when I last went my relatives were proper shocked, they go that I dont act like Im from uk, didnt drink bottled water, ate whatever every1 else ate, didnt complain abt heat or abt insects ot abt chipkali etc. I think if u go there acting stuck up then u gonna find it uncomfortable.

Here I get nauseous if I see a mouse scuttling across road, overthere I saw rats running around and didnt bother me cos I went in right frame of mind.

I lvoe pakistan.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Salaam

Dad usually takes me Pakistan every year. This year I wasn’t in the mood to go..

I can’t help but come across as being “spoilt” when I go there. The meat, milk and water always makes me ill.

Its weird that dad was born and bred in Pakistan…he came here when he was about 20 and even he claims that he couldn’t live there today. Even he gets ill there...

It is a massive culture difference for some.

Wasalaam

"Don Karnage" wrote:
Why does he go back?

His entire family-mum/dad brothers and sister etc lives there.

He misses his mummy-lol

Ahhh right... family

That's gotta be tough though - only seeing them once a year and coming back to a completely different world you realize you don't fit into anymore.

Is your mother from pakistan too or is she originally from Britain?

"Don Karnage" wrote:
Ahhh right... family

That's gotta be tough though - only seeing them once a year and coming back to a completely different world you realize you don't fit into anymore.

Is your mother from pakistan too or is she originally from Britain?

Yeah, its tough when family lives half way across the world.

Dad left for Pakistan today and he's already called three times, saying he miss's us-lol. He often says that when he's here he thinks about his parents back home but when he's with his parents he cant stop thinking about us here...

Mums also orginally from Pakistan but she was born and bred here and her mum/brothers and sister etc all live here.

Ahh she's the lucky one then - has he tried to move his family to the UK at all?

I guess past a certain age it's impossible to get people to move though - especially if they have been in one place their entire life.

Immigration is really more of a young people's activity

my family in pakistan are more then happy with their country-they dont want to live here

dad was the only one who wanted to come to UK he didnt like the corruption and wanted a better education

so Dave u ever considered visiting Paki land-I cant help but think it be a fantastic experince for u :twisted:

The Dave has no official comment at this time.

lol incidentally I am making headway on Dubai for our honeymoon. She no longer thinks it's a desert city.

"Don Karnage" wrote:

lol incidentally I am making headway on Dubai for our honeymoon. She no longer thinks it's a desert city.

i'm sure she'll come around pretty quick when u tell her there's (literally!) a mall around every corner... Blum 3

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

i'm sure she'll come around pretty quick when u tell her there's (literally!) a mall around every corner... Blum 3

I told her it is pretty much a European resort town and showed her where I really wanna go the Madinat Jumeira which picqued her interest.

"Don Karnage" wrote:
Why does he go back?

Afghan Gold ?

"Omrow" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
Why does he go back?

Afghan Gold ?

what the hell is that? :idea:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
Why does he go back?

Afghan Gold ?

what the hell is that? :idea:

Gold... from Afghanistan

[size=7]genius[/size]

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
why would someone go to Pakistan to get afghani gold :roll:

To catch the Afghan gold off guard.

No. Because in Pakistan it is duty free. As much as you can carry.

My dad was telling about this father who was beating his son in some airport in Pakistan.

The people who were standing around watching asked the dad why he was ruthlessly beating his son in public.

The dad goes “when we were in England I hit my son and he called the police and I was arrested, so I’m getting my revenge now…I like to see him call the police now”

And then apparently the crowd all jumped in and also helped hit the boy..

:?

Pages