Pack Your Bags I’m Taking You to Pakistan…

272 posts / 0 new
Last post

"irfghan" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:
No. Sad

Bet they wanna get me married. :evil:

Ahhh

A girl "back home" ?

Maybe. :roll:

I've no idea who it could be. :roll:

It's gonna one of them classic meet on the wedding day kinda things.

[size=6]Over my dead body. [/size]

Now might be an excellent time to join the French Foreign Legion like you always wanted

"Constantine" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
and destroy ur passport :twisted:

hahahahhaa

O I could just hide it.

No need to get that dramatic.

Wait a minute... you have to renew your passport if you alter your image.

I could let my beard grow bigger and bushier and then not get my passport renewed. :twisted:

Maybe. :?

ur fighting a battle you lost before it started mate....

jus marry will ya, and send pics Biggrin

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
ur fighting a battle you lost before it started mate....

jus marry will ya, and send pics Biggrin

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
[b]Meri yaar di SHaadi huiy![/b] Biggrin

Shurrup. :evil:

"irfghan" wrote:

[size=6]Over my dead body. [/size]

LOL Fred

one more thing-to get ur message across don't say it to ur daddy like that

but say it like this

[size=24]OVER MY DEAD BODY[/size]

"Constantine" wrote:

Now might be an excellent time to join the French Foreign Legion like you always wanted

And fight for the French?

[size=7]Wait... they don't fight anyway. [/size]

Threaten to name your first child "362"

The girls family will think youre insane and will back out

Believing you to be unmarriagable your parents will give up

"Averroes" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
and destroy ur passport :twisted:

hahahahhaa

O I could just hide it.

No need to get that dramatic.

Wait a minute... you have to renew your passport if you alter your image.

I could let my beard grow bigger and bushier and then not get my passport renewed. :twisted:

Maybe. :?

I know a guy named "Jihadi"

he always get hassled at the airport whenever he tries to leave the country

u could consider changing ur name on ur passport frm Fred to jihadi

"Constantine" wrote:

Not if there's a British passport involved. :roll:

"Averroes" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

And fight for the French?

[size=7]Wait... they don't fight anyway. [/size]

HAHAHA you totally got to that joke before me

10 POINTS

"Constantine" wrote:

i dont think u understand the extent of his problem

a guy and girl frm here are always considered a catch of the century to ppl over there

even if they are fat, bald, lanky and spotty (like Fred is :twisted: )

j/k

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

I know a guy named "Jihadi"

he always get hassled at the airport whenever he tries to leave the country

u could consider changing ur name on ur passport frm Fred to jihadi

Not a bad idea.

lol why is pakistan trying to move to britain?

"Constantine" wrote:

The economic 'benefits'.

"Constantine" wrote:

didnt u know Dave

the streets are paved out of gold here Biggrin

so might as well jump on the boat and come here too :twisted:

"Averroes" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

The economic 'benefits'.

Ah.. well.. there it is.

lol if I ever am in doubt of permanent companionship i'll just go to Pakistan.

Doesn't any of this strike yall as a little.. sleezy?

Maybe that's too harsh a word...

It's a quid pro quo

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

didnt u know Dave

the streets are paved out of gold here Biggrin

so might as well jump on the boat and come here too :twisted:

Whoa... will you marry me?

Or you Irf???!

OR ANYBODY WITH A UK PASSPORT I NEED GOLD!!!!

lol it must be such a tremendous disappointment for them when they arrive though...

Welcome to beautiful sunny [i]clean[/i] Oldham!

err..

yea...

"Constantine" wrote:

Doesn't any of this strike yall as a little.. sleezy?

Maybe that's too harsh a word...

It's a quid pro quo

nah its wrong to generalise

we're all just taking the piss and sterotyping

many do find true love there and end up being very happy

I doubt that will happen to our Freddy boy tho :twisted:

p.s I'm a Londoner not a smelly oldhamer :roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

That's not much of an upgrade

"Constantine" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

For the Paki's back home- London is the jack pot

I often get asked if I've had queen with the tea yet Biggrin

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

For the Paki's back home- London is the jack pot

I often get asked if I've had queen with the tea yet Biggrin

They just ask you that because you act like a princess.

lol I should go "back home" and try this.

Go to like Glasgow or York or something and tell girls im "AH-MER-I-CAN"

thats cos I AM a princess Dirol

serioulsy, when daddy takes me back home he does spoil me

i cant hack the water, the milk, the meat and the heat there-

no wonder people over there wonder about the so called life of luxury that I'm living in here

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
thats cos I AM a princess Dirol

serioulsy, when daddy takes me back home he does spoil me

i cant hack the water, the milk, the meat and the heat there-

no wonder people over there wonder about the so called life of luxury that I'm living in here

...lol so what does he do... import england for you or something?

I dunno how you can stomach British meat anyway I have 2 words for yall

"HEALTH STANDARDS"

Range meat - now that's the way to go.

YEEEHAW!

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
you love pakistan more than i do :?

i sing a song....and im accused of nationalism!!!

i know the importance of nationality in porportion to faith, thank you very much

Yes I probably do love pakistan more than you do. But in the process I dont make statements which make out that my heart has only Pakistan in it.

Infact there was a time when a group of ALLAH Wali's were poised to attack Pakistan because of Pakistan's treachoury to Islam, and in that instance I was praying for the ALLAH Wali's as opposed to pakistan, so my love is not an illegal one.

MashaALLAH it is good your love is also in proportion, I was only advsing you, good you didnt need the advice, so take it as a reminder from myself to everyone including myself aswell.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

Infact there was a time when a group of ALLAH Wali's were poised to attack Pakistan because of Pakistan's treachoury to Islam, and in that instance I was praying for the ALLAH Wali's as opposed to pakistan, so my love is not an illegal one.

Would this be around the time of the US invasion of Afghanistan?

Katchis in Pakistan? yeah I got one down behind the washing machine. Lol

Oh and while were discussing the French,

Q. what's the first thing they teach you when you join the French army?

A. How to say "I surrender" in German.! Lol Lol Lol

Irf why don't you cross your fingers when you have your Nikkah that way it won't be binding, well it worked that way when I was in Primary school (with promises not marriages).

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"St George" wrote:
admin...would india have been hindu dominated with such a large muslim population...was it not possible to find a workable solution?

a united india wuld have been FAR better for the muslims and the nonmuslims of that region...

however the muslims for some reason saw heir concerns overruled by the congress party. They were already second class citizens before the country was even formed!

Then LATER the Muslim League was formed, to counter the bias in the congress party.

Quote:
why shuld the indian muslims leave their ancestral homes to join this "land of the pure"?

indian muslims have been abandoned and suffer alot now...

Their choice. There are still more muslims in india that pakistan. the make up of the societies is still the same. sme migrated, but most stayed put.

And they still suffer violence. the areas under pakistan were predominantly muslim. the total gain in muslim population would not impact the distribution of muslims within societies. Those currently oppressed would still have been opressed.

What would you expect? mass vigilanteism? nthe movement of millions of muslim into an area to stop eg. rioting?

No people stay put in their areas.

Quote:
like when 50,000 or so INDIAN muslims were murdered in revenge for PAKISTANI based terrorists burning a train ful of hindu pilgrimes in 2001...they went into hiding in pakistani kashmir and let their indian "brothers and sisters" take the pain...

Again, look at the facts. Muslims were murdered because a train caught fire FROM A STOVE INSIDE THE TRAIN. Some dimwit was cooking food...

Now if both were onecountry, the muslims would have still been murdered. The suspicion was on muslims as the train was full of pilgrims who had visited a site of a mosque that had been destroyed by hindu fanatics.

Quote:
creation of pakistan done nothing positive for the pple of the indian sub continant...

one of historys great errors....

:!:

Have you heard of the BJP? If that was a muslim party, it would be banned worldwide. It is almost a terrorist party.

in the late 90's it won the elections on 3 pledges.
1. They will go nuclear
2. ALL Kashmir would be under indian control
3. Pakistan will be destroyed.

Compare that to what Mahmoud AhmediNejad said, which caused an uproar. The BJP official policy was more extreem than his views that were not policy.

Luckily this time round the Congress won. They are more of a political party.

Pakistan has given the people who live there hope. I do not see anyway the place would have been better under a united India.

There are still some brits who think they graced the subcontinent with their presence!

They forget there was a rich culture already in subcontinent befoer they arrived. They were dismantling it to reform it in their image.

They managed to dismantle it, but not re form it.

That is what has left the area a mess.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Med" wrote:
Yes I probably do love pakistan more than you do. But in the process I dont make statements which make out that my heart has only Pakistan in it.

MashaALLAH it is good your love is also in proportion, I was only advsing you, good you didnt need the advice, so take it as a reminder from myself to everyone including myself aswell.

'Love' is not a quantifiable object.

PS over the Taliban, pakstan did what it had to do.

The Taliban were formed after the world left Afghanostan to rot. It was a way to restore order to chaos.

However when they also became chaotic, their own leadership had to take its own decisions. Pakistan urged them to give up OBL. They refused.

Now pakistan had a choice. They chose righteousness over evil. They could have chosen to stick with the Taliban. However, that would mean supporting your people in something that is wrong. That is not allowed.

I still commend General Pervaiz Musharraf for his courage.

I know most 'religious' nuts cannot stand the guy, but I genuinely thionk he is STILL great fr the country.

He has not sold out the country, unlike Benazir Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Med" wrote:

But in the process I dont make statements which make out that my heart has only Pakistan in it.

do you always make assumptions based on jack all?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Admin" wrote:

PS over the Taliban, pakstan did what it had to do.

No they did what the world wanted them too do. Courage would have been to stick too their guns. But they no different to any other muslim country and there no real need to just highlight them, they were just another country that fell into line to perserve their power, selfish motives but they ain't the only one guilty.

On pakistan people as a whole, i think people do generalise alot. They ain't all bad and there many benefit from marrying from back home, some time it seem people assume that they are all stupid dumb village folk back home. And a the reason why so many people from back home want to come here is due to the fact that people in England like to show off their wealth, take a trip too Mirpur and you see some of the most beauty building Villas ever, all lying empty because the owner is working his backside off in some factory in Engand. But he just letting everyone know he a success in pakistan, but little do they know that person is just scraping a living. You can't blame them for feeling envy now can u.

But I have too say there is a problem that people sometime do think that by simply taking people backhome all their problem will be sorted out. I agree for many people a chnage of environment would be good. But there is more drug user in pakistan then people assume and consider that herion is produce there, it isn't always a clever move.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

Pages