Birmingham Riots!

297 posts / 0 new
Last post

which bookstore in small heath, the one next to darul uloom?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

dont agree with that at all

many of the UK's laws go against basic Human Rights, but then again weve given a lot of rights as well

take whats good from it and fight the evil of it

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Med" wrote:
which bookstore in small heath, the one next to darul uloom?

salafi bookstore on coventry rd, it happend bout year ago

didnt knw that

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

lol, i heard that it was the maktabah next to darul uloom, y'knw the small bookshop for the talaba to get their books from?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

lol, it was one of them but people probably got mixed up which one
coventry got plenty islamic shops,mashallah

There was a documentary on IslamChannel about this earlier.

There was a very articulate you man on it.

Med. Was it your friend Abdus Salam who used to post on here?

"irfghan" wrote:

Med. Was it your friend Abdus Salam who used to post on here?

i dnt understand? If u asking if my mate was on islam channel then no, he wouldnt come on tv, neither wud i.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

There was a guy on there called Abdus Salam.

I thought it might have been the Abdus Salam that used to post here.

[b]Muslim graves destroyed in city[/b]
Dozens of Muslim grave stones have been smashed and pushed over in a cemetery in Handsworth in Birmingham.
The desecration was discovered on Friday morning by relatives visiting the Muslim part of the cemetery.

Leaflets were also scattered with insults against Muslims, they were attributed to Black Nation.

Last month riots involving Asian and black youths took place in nearby Lozells, sparked by a claim that a 14-year-old black girl had been raped.

West Midlands Police are at the scene collecting the leaflets and taking statements from those who found them.

We can't point the finger at a single community

Khalid Mahmood, MP

Between 35 and 45 grave stones had been desecrated, it was reported.

The BBC's Phil Mackie, who was at the scene, said the leaflets were roughly photocopied and the messages could refer to the so far unsubstantiated rumour which led to the riots.

It is not known if Black Nation is a real group or has been made up.

He said that many of the relatives tending the graves were there because of the Muslim festival of Eid.

Perry Barr MP Khalid Mahmood was also at the cemetery.

He said: "These are disgraceful events, deliberately done to entice people. They are definitely trying to cause more problems particularly on this day when Muslim people are coming to pay their respects."

Owners informed

He called on Muslim people not to react to the vandalism.

"We can't point the finger at a single community, individuals have done this but we are not sure who."

He said the person responsible must have had some understanding of the Muslim religion to pick the day of Eid to act.

Birmingham City Councillor Len Gregory said "We are all saddened at such senseless vandalism and our immediate concern is to re-establish the headstones in their rightful place and restore peace and tranquillity to the cemetery."

He said arrangements would be made to put the headstones back in place as quickly as possible and were contacting all the registered grave owners about the damage.

Ref:

Not even a hunch, just a possibility really, is that these graves were vandalised by neo-nazis. Jewish cemeteries are sometimes vandalised by neo-nazis, occasionally by extremist Muslims. Then again it could be these Black Nation people. Just it always strikes me as a peculiarly weak and wierd type of offense, is why I would consider 'the usual suspects'.

I would assume it has a link to the reent race riots, but as you say, it could be anyone.

Its a really low blow. if you have anger, take it out on the living.

A cowards way out.

graves should not be desecrated. full stop. by anyone. ever.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

This seems most likely to have been Neo-Nazis sympathisers.

For one, the 'leaflets' they left at the gravesite were very [url= written[/url]. This does not compare at all with the proffesional banners used by the [url='campaign for silent victims'[/url] which started the whole thing off.

Apparently Muslim youths are going around smashing up Black businesses on Soho Road in Handsworth.

"irfghan" wrote:

Apparently Muslim youths are going around smashing up Black businesses on Soho Road in Handsworth.

first i herd,gonna hv to do some enquiries.

But, yeh it was bad at graveyard, it was my cousin who got sky news and bbc and coppers to come down, he was on tv aswell, my cousin.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"yashmaki" wrote:

It is not known if Black Nation is a real group or has been made up.

He said the person responsible must have had some understanding of the Muslim religion to pick the day of Eid to act.

Agent provocateur?

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Med" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:

But, yeh it was bad at graveyard, it was my cousin who got sky news and bbc and coppers to come down, he was on tv aswell, my cousin.

make sre your enquiries do not involve a friendly neighbourhood bricking...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:

make sre your enquiries do not involve a friendly neighbourhood bricking...

lol

i m offended. brother wat do u take me for?

i only use baseball bats, im quite a coinnesseur at kneecappig, even if i do say so myself

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

wot? u oined the IRA?

what is the world coming to?

yeh, but not IRA. the REAL IRA. we terrorist organisations must stick 2gether!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

hey that is a good idea. get all the groups togetther, and IMPLODE into nothingness!

/Admin solves the worlds problems once again...

Yuit,

"Too me this is a sad state of affair for both the black and Asians community. I remember being told once by a elder black in the community that when they first came into the country they would often have to fight and it would be normally with the [b]far right[/b] who didn’t want them in the country, so Asains and Black used to have to fight together against a common menance."

[b]Blacks and Asians rarely if ever fought together, and the Irish had it just as bad.[/b]

"However today what do we see, we see blacks and Asians doing the job for the far right and they proving to be more successful then they could ever be".

[b][i]Its Asians fighting "back" for a change and its about time. Fair play I say.[/i][/b]

"We got two sides fighting over name and pride,"

[b][i]You got two sides fighting over years of black on Asian abuse, intimidation and jealousy. [/i][/b]

"Most ethnic diverse area face the same problems, due to the fact that the government doesn’t want to upset the white middle classes, so when ever immigrants are allow into the area, they all shove them into the one area that is already too diverse and have to accommodate too many culture already and so in the end we see the problem that we are."

[b][i]"Immigrants" don't have the buying power, much the same way as I don't, to move into "middle class" areas. But look at Handsworth Wood lots of "middle class" Asians there, just to name one area. Don't people from particular culture prefer to be around people of a similar culture, I know I would at least until I got settled.[/i]

These problems have been caused by CRIMINALS. For years they have been saying don't judge us all by the actions of a few, now it suits some to say one young girl MAY have been raped by anything up to 19 :?: asians so they must all be the same, lets burn the shops, beat up taxi drivers, raid the tills and go on a rampage, that'll teach 'em what justice is about.[/b]

[size=18]What a crock of bull.[/size]

Bloody Liberals.

:evil:

I am not from brimingham and my comment were based on my judgement from hearing people talking about the past in my community, a simple phrase was used when commenting about it, United we stand or divided we fall. Which was the case when dealing with the far right. There no point in getting involve in the blame game but IMO if you going to complain about the action of one side you can't on the otherhand justified the action of other who used exactly the same method.

I agree with you about how the community is set up, but it is not what i was saying, i was commenting on how the government send all the immigrant into the culturally diverse area and this is where some of the problem begin IMO.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

Yuit,

What do you mean united we stand or divided we fall? That is probably filled with as much prejudice as those looney right wing freaks have been spouting for the last 70 or 80 years. That does sound a bit - exclusive.

The blame game has been happening for years. Black people too often hide behind the race card and no I don't mean all of them. It is about time someone stood up and said yes black people can be the perpetrator as well as the victim and stopped blaming everyone else for all of the issues that black people face.

If those people had not VICTIMISED the Asians in Lozells the riots would not have happened the Asian RESPONSE, (when attacked defend yourself by whatever means necessary I say) would and could not have happened and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I think people who aint from bham dont knw the situation properly innit so they can be forgiven for making general statements. But its true, many blacks have been abusive and bullish to the asians (pakistani, indian and benaglis, hindu, muslim, sikh ALL) for years.

People have put up with it long enough, the dirrty looks, the sucking of the teeth, the swears, the shouts, the commands on what to do on bus, what not to do, the muggings etc. Everyone has a limit, and asians reached theirs.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Maybe you lot are right. All I know is that the situation is only going to get worse and would you really want to bring up ur children in such a environment. Remember Blacks and Asians had roughly the same ordeal before they came too this country and it a shame that there enemy of each other, because this is common maybe on a small scale throughout England. Because standing up is one thing, but copying the thing you hate in the first place doesn't solve nothing and create more hate in the process IMO.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

Yuit,

If you make an enemy by intimidating, bullying, physically and verbally attacking someone, as med has said, then don't cry when that enemy slaps you back, that is the point for me. If you can forgive an old expression, "the worm has turned".

No one copied anyone, "gangs" of Asians were protecting there families and from what I gather were "protecting" a mosque on the whole. Med is 100% right, enough was enough.

And ask yourself, would you want to bring your child up in an environment where they were intimidated and looked down on because they were asian? Isn't that attitude what you are saying white middle class areas are filled with? Whats the difference if it is white people or black people doing it, its still crass? Would you be prepared to let that go by for generation after generation?

No but there are way of doing things. Basically what has happen is that these riots have alienated two whole races and the problem is now at the forefront and involve everyone whether they want to or not. Now you think things will get better, u sadly mistaken. Been there and seen it before and it only create more problem. It a cheap world we live in now especially on the street and all you will see is groups of gangs teaming up on innocent individual trying to send messages to the others group. If you think that cool, fine. I all for self defense, but you have to understand the people behind these riots have got other motives and it suit them too see this conflicts.

[url=http//

Yuit,

What ways do you suggest there are to deal with these people, ask them whats wrong and try and put it right, give them what they want. Next week they would want something better. Are you suggesting that putting up and shutting up is the answer? Because you are sadly deluded if you think they are going to even stop to listen, yet alone respond.

How do you talk to someone that wants to burn your house down attack you physically or rob you or your business. They won't want to talk.

How have two whole races been alienated? And from what and who?

I don't think things will get better necessarily and innocent people will be victims, but it has to be stopped somewhere. If my child was being bullied at school I would be telling my child that the bully was really a coward, who probably needed his friends to back him up and he should stand up to him as much as he can or the bullying would never stop. No way should he have to suffer in silence, I would not allow it.

The people behind these riots have got other motives of course. They are mindless opportunist criminals and thugs. But it goes a lot deeper than that an awful lot of black people in that area are BULLIES who need to know that they can't shove people around and look down on them just because they always have.

:evil:

The problem I talking about is when you start seeing all black people as the enemy, which is sadly teh case when these sort of kick off happen. Now both races will look at each other with suspicion and doubt and that is not a good environment to work around.

You have to understand that life on the street is weak nowadays. It not about pyshical strenght, it about shooters and knife. Now it if this sort of behaviour continues no one in these two community will win, how can you. It not about we bigger and stronger then them, Winning these sort of fight are in the head.

How would i deal with the problem, first thing you have to understand all the blacks in the area don't want this, it just a small minority that is bringing and it the same within the asians community. You work with each, you get back to doing business. You make agreement about anyone who step over the line and how you will deal with it. At the end of the day you go to the source of the problem, you find out who doing the stuff and you deal with them. Remember it ain't the black who are the enemy just certain individuals.

If my kid was getting bully, first thing i would do is take him out of the situation and then train him not to get into that situation again, you don't fight back you fight clever. Because there only a certain amount of fight you can win and everytime you sort one fight out you find you created a couple more in the process.

[url=http//

Pages