Birmingham Riots!

297 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
lol

the Med in all of us lives on Lol

its a salient feature of the ahlul bidah to grow short beards, pretent to be aashiq-e-rasul and yet still have a thing for latino women. any faults in myself are from me, and not from my teachers

May Allah subhana wa'taala convert our sins to rewards and protect us from the Shaytaan

AMEEN Ya Rabbal A'lameen

LOL!!!!!!!

thats a good one

but u forgot to add

TRUTH shall come and falsehood shall PERISH for falsehood by its very nature is DOOMED to perish.

Dirol

i didnt add that coz its a bloody nightmare trying to read it!!

by the way, i was on that Majlis website.....and whilst reading, it used the same terms Med did..........salient feature, by us it is etc

they all get taught to speak in that manner Lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

LOL

looks like they churn out brainwashed clones reg

btw Naj apologised to me and u cos she had a grudge against us?

why only us Hayder? :?

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
your bird is a spanish mexica?

perfect blend Smile

she got any sisters? Lol

j/k

lol well the thing of it is criolos are spanish - that just happen to be in mexico for the last 200 years because of colonialism. Kinda like white africans in south africa - how we call them "africans" how of politeness but when you see them and they tell you they are african you kinda chuckle inside.

so you got the hook up dave? Wink

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

LOL

looks like they churn out brainwashed clones reg

btw Naj apologised to me and u cos she had a grudge against us?

why only us Hayder? :?

why only us.......hmmmm...gud question!

coz were outspoken and say it as we see it?

and not too afraid to break some weak hearts :twisted:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
so you got the hook up dave? Wink

lol I know some girls...

You could start your own nation of "Pakiricans"

haha

im down with it Lol

Pakiminican republicans? Dirol

jus be more asian in your nature dave, get a tan........and we could be onto something new Wink

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

lol... aaaaaaaaaand my mother calls

what the hell brb

Constantine,

Thanks for the apology, it really wasn't necessary though.

Gosh... :shock:... I'm not suffering alone then. I suppose I do only get it in the neck from one side though, my parents adore her. Mom does try the conversion routine but hey nothing is perfect.

She isn't as thick skinned as me it does upset her a lot. Which is why I try and avoid them if I can becasue I can't keep my mouth shut when they upset her. I tend to get embroiled in the ..."your religion says what?" ... "and your doing what?" Not very helpful I suppose.

You know the sad irony for me is, her grandmother, supposedly of the older more ignorant generation, a very spritely 92 year old, is completely wonderful. She passes stuff on through my girlfriend that would make a priest blush. She keeps going on about me having two wives, her being the second and stuff, obviously completely tongue in cheek but completely hilarious.

Not quite sure what this has to do with the riots but hey.

Smile

Salaam,
It has been nearly 2 months since the lozells riots where the Muslim population was targeted, attacked and vandalised by the black community. It is now evident that there was no girl; it was in fact a fabricated rumour that was made by black businesses to destroy an Asian business, which consequently lead to numerous attacks on the Muslim community, 2 men dead and 3 Muslim men on murder trials.

The full story is excellently presented by the guardian and can be found on
Due to the long arduous nature of the article I have subsequently summarised the main events and posted it for you

[u][b]It all started because of the jealousy of black businesses[/b][/u]
On the Soho Road in Handsworth, almost all the shops are Asian-owned, as are 90% of those on Lozells Road.

But there remained one area of commerce - lucrative and culturally sensitive - predominantly under Afro-Caribbean ownership: hair and beauty. Then Asian businessmen moved into this domain too - the Beauty Queen chain (nine shops across Britain, three in Birmingham) undercut black-owned shops, supposedly taking custom with its lower prices.

[u][[b]The rumours start to discredit THE ASAIN BUSINESS[/b][/u]

According to three young black men in Russell's restaurant on Lozells Road, a version of the rumour started circulating in the summer. It related not to the Wellington Road branch of Beauty Queen, but another, in Soho Road - the franchise of which also belongs to Mohammed A. "It was a sexual harassment, like an assault, by someone in the shop," says Raymond. "I heard it first in summer time, from a friend."

The rumour fizzled out, only to resurface in early October. It now shifted venue and spread with greater intensity. This time, the assault was rape. Dawes recalls: "It started off with a woman of 32 being raped by two Asian men. It was only barbershop talk, but it spread. As it did so, the age of the woman came down, and the number of men rose. Next, she was 23 and it was 10 men. By the weekend, it was a 14-year-old and 19 men." "That's what it was," recalls Melvin George, sharing a red plastic bench at a bus stop in Handsworth. "Word was out. A black girl who was 14 and they caught her trying to steal from in there, and they raped her, 19 of them. Or maybe 25." Who told him? "All my friends knew."

[b][u]THE RUMOURS ARE GIVEN FALSE CREDITABILITY AND BROADCAST ILLEGALLY TO BIRMINGHAM[/u][/b]DJ
first to announce the "rape" was Mark Edwards on a station called Hot FM. (He and his station have since gone to ground without trace.) Edwards was followed by "Warren G" of Sting FM, who gave a graphic account

Blacknet announced that "Birmingham Asian shop owner and 18 other Asian men have raped a 14-yr-old girl because they thought she was trying to steal a wig", and invited comments. One duly read: "I hope Asian women are getting their throats cut as we speak." "Narrow it down to Pakistani women and I'll agree with you," came a response.

Warren G told Hugh Muir of the Guardian after the riot: "I firmly believe that something happened. I have no proof and no facts, but I believe there are witnesses out there. They know who they are." Warren G now declines to meet and discuss the sources of his story, saying: "I'm chilling out on this now. I don't have any comment to make on or off the record."

He also recalls people ringing in to urge: "Kill the Muslims." "What amazes me," "is that this Warren G is now a hero in the black community. There is supposed to be law against incitement. If an Asian had said that on radio, he'd be in Guantánamo Bay by now."

But when we asked where the rumour really came from, no one could answer. It was always, 'I've heard she's in Headlands hospital' or, 'I know a woman who spoke to a woman at One-Stop.'"

THE RUMOUR TURNS TO RACE RIOT
By the morning of Saturday October 22, "what started out as a series of meetings about the alleged rape," says Saleem of the traders' association, "became meetings about Asians not letting blacks do business, and then about Asians generally. I couldn't believe what people were suddenly saying - people I thought I knew were changing in front of my eyes. From Tuesday onwards, I could sense there would be a riot."
Crowd emerging from the church and from side streets, hooded and armed with baseball bats, throwing bricks, attacking Asian shops and making towards a mosque, which the Asian youths duly sought to protect, followed by a rampage of young black men against Asian property, which spread across other parts of the city, even into the Sikh quarter.

[u][b]THE SHOP OWNER ARRESTED AND CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES[/b][/u]
A police forensic team had meanwhile inspected Mr A's shop and found "not a shred of evidence"

[u][b]ITS NOW PROVED THE ACCUSATIONS WERE FALSE RUMOURS[/b][/u]
An unheard-of group calling itself the Charity for Silent Victims told the Birmingham Sunday Mercury that it was in touch with relatives of the raped girl, an illegal immigrant who could not come forward for fear that she and her family would be deported. The man quoted was called "Napthali", and was taken to be a respected Rastafarian, Itabarica Napthali, who runs the Haile Selassie Peace Centre in Handsworth. Contacted by Riazat Butt of the Guardian shortly afterwards, Napthali said he did not represent the charity but was in touch with members of the girl's family. Napthali then referred the Guardian to a Leon Bedward, saying he had details. When our reporter Hugh Muir called Warren G to see if he knew of Bedward, Bedward turned out to be Warren G.
Veron Graham (newspaper writer for Sunday mercury) now says: "I'm starting to feel that there is no such girl. Even people I spoke to are distancing themselves."

[u][b]The Result on the shop[/b][/u]
My business is ruined; I have two weeks to pay the supplier, and cannot. He has given me a month, but even then I will not be able."

Many of the Muslim community of Birmingham including myself knew of the whole situation, unfortunately the black community, media and many Pakistanis were quick to think the worst of Muslims and many firmly believed such an attack was capable by Muslims. I am happy to prove you wrong and urge you next time to have faith in Muslims and help your brothers in the time of need. I was disgraced at the time of how many in this forum were quick to jump on my back when I showed my disgrace at the actions of the blacks.

Just to clarify

There is no girl
There was no attack
The Muslim community innocent and forced to defend themselves

The distressing factor is the blacks have achieved their objectives in that the shop has closed down. Surely the shop owner should be paid compensation or the radio djs should be arrested, but the only arrests have been of Muslims. This is why the Muslim community is increasingly LOSING TRUST of the authorities and feels ISOLATED.
[u][/u]

MY QUESTION TO YOU
‘ IMAGINE IT IN REVERSE, A RUMOUR IS SPREADING A MUSLIM GIRL IS SEXAULLY ASSAULTED BY 19 BLACK MEN IN A BLACK RUN SHOP, CONSEQUENTLY A MUSLIM RADIO STATION AND MUSLIM ORGANISATION URGED MUSLIMS TO DESTROY THE BLACK SHOPS AND ATTACK THE BLACKS FOR THE DEFENCE OF ISLAM, AS A RESULT RIOTS BREAK OUT IN BIRMINGHAM MANY PEOPLE ARE INJURED, 2 DEAD , IT IS THEN PROVED THE RUMOUR WAS FABRICATED AND NO MUSLIM GIRL EXISTED’

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THE MUSLIM RADIO STATION, MUSLIM ORGANISATION AND MUSLIMS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RUMOUR?

ALSO HOW WOULD THE MEDIA EXPRESS THE SITUATION AND PORTRAY MUSLIMS DUE TO THE EVENTS?

"RAF786" wrote:
MY QUESTION TO YOU
‘ IMAGINE IT IN REVERSE, A RUMOUR IS SPREADING A MUSLIM GIRL IS SEXAULLY ASSAULTED BY 19 BLACK MEN IN A BLACK RUN SHOP,

Here I would be pretty angry

Quote:
CONSEQUENTLY A MUSLIM RADIO STATION AND MUSLIM ORGANISATION URGED MUSLIMS TO DESTROY THE BLACK SHOPS AND ATTACK THE BLACKS FOR THE DEFENCE OF ISLAM

How are you defending Islam? And how is attacking random people actually relevant to the rumoured crime?

Quote:
AS A RESULT RIOTS BREAK OUT IN BIRMINGHAM MANY PEOPLE ARE INJURED, 2 DEAD , IT IS THEN PROVED THE RUMOUR WAS FABRICATED AND NO MUSLIM GIRL EXISTED’

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THE MUSLIM RADIO STATION, MUSLIM ORGANISATION AND MUSLIMS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RUMOUR?

ALSO HOW WOULD THE MEDIA EXPRESS THE SITUATION AND PORTRAY MUSLIMS DUE TO THE EVENTS?

The Radio station should face criminal charges.

The portrayal of the rioters would be just. You cannot blame that on the media.

Here there were tweo guilty sides. Like that guy murdered by asians after returing from cinema. What did he do? why should people suffer for crimes committed by others?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

admin i find you very confrontational to me
or maybe your just gagging for an arguement

I said ' IMAGINE SITUATION IN REVERSE'

THE POINT I AM TRYING TO PUT ACROSS IS IF IT WAS A MUSLIM RADIO STATION, MUSLIM ORGANISATION AND MUSLIM WEBSITE WHO PUT ACROSS UNTRUE FABRICATED RUMOURS THAT RESULTED IN RIOTS, I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THE MUSLIMS WOULD HAVE BEEN FULLY INVESTIGATED AND PROSECUTED.

THE FACT THAT THE MEDIA WERE QUICK TO SPREAD THE RUMOURS THROUGH THEIR NEWSPAPERS , THEY SHOULD HAVE THEN FOLLOWED IT UP WITH THE TRUTH THAT THERE WAS NO GIRL BUT LIES ECT, APART FROM THE GAURDIAN NO OTHER NEWSPAPER HAS FOLLOWED IT UP.

ADMIN THE FACT THAT YOU ARE STILL STATING THE MUSLIMS AS GUILTY WHEN THE GAURDIAN ARE NOW STATING THAT THE MUSLIMS WHERE INNOCENT AS IT WAS A LIE AND NO SUCH GIRL EXISTED, IS BEYOND BELIEF.

HOW ARE THE MUSLIMS GUILTY?

ADMIN WHY DO YOU ASSUME THAT THE MURDERED PERSON WAS INNOCENT AND AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME THAT ASAINS MURDERED HIM, THOSE MUSLIM BROTHERS HAVE NOT BEEN JUDGED GUILTY YET SO DONT YOU JUDGE YOUR FELLOW MUSLIM BROTHERS GUILTY.

raf plz dont post with ur Caps Lock on, its sore on the eyes at this time in the morning...

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

What would that guy have to have done to justify his murder?

Nothing justifies it. Not even if he was standing n a street corner telling others to riot.

Alas, he was just on his way home, alone, from the cinema.

The suspects are rioting asians.It all may be a coincidence, but I doubt it.

In a situation like this, its better to look from afar, and not to take sides.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

do ppl tlk about n e thing else uda den dis stupid riot :roll:

i is sick of hearing about it :x

c'mon ppl stop acting like its the end of da world

"Admin" wrote:
Apparently some rioting goin down in brummi land.

And that a few days after brummie land was named [b]rudest place in the UK![/b]

LooOOOOooooooOOOOoooOooOOOL :twisted:

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

I herd one of the geezas who was shot was planning on attacking the masjid.

Personally I dont think Im in a position to judge my muslim brothers. If they guilty then big deal if they innocent then great.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

yes admin nothing justifies murder

but here are some facts

1. the murder victim was a close freind of the dj who started the rumours

2. the victim was in a group of 5

3. there are eyewitness reports the victims gang were involved in a attack on asians earlier

4. there is no real evidence that those muslims murdered the victim, inshallah they will be judged innocent

Admin you remind me of the media

you are concentrating on the one event that left a black person dead

how about the numerous cases were muslims were attacked, including a young girl, 45 year old taxi driver who is patial disabled ect

how about the reasons for the start of the riot , who caused it , why did they cause it

why have no blacks been prosecuted, why havent the radio stations and the dj been arrested?

http//

"Med" wrote:

Personally I dont think Im in a position to judge my muslim brothers. If they guilty then big deal if they innocent then great.

If some Muslims kill a guy in the middle of a race riot, so what?

They're Muslim. They can do whatever. Only God can judge them.

does anyone remembe the race riots in oldham?

many muslims were arrested and got unjust long sentences from 5-8 yrs
but what about these birmingham riots

they know who caused it, they know who was involved

and yet no arrests

i have no doubt if muslims started the riots they would be behind bars by now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Black Prince" wrote:
lol

the Med in all of us lives on Lol

its a salient feature of the ahlul bidah to grow short beards, pretent to be aashiq-e-rasul and yet still have a thing for latino women. any faults in myself are from me, and not from my teachers

May Allah subhana wa'taala convert our sins to rewards and protect us from the Shaytaan

AMEEN Ya Rabbal A'lameen

lol... I think you mean latin[i]a[/i] girls.

"Med" wrote:

And they heard this girl was raped. in a Pakistani shop...

Personally I don't think I'm in a position to judge my brothers. If they are gulity, then big deal. If they are innocent then great.

:twisted:

An intention of attacking a mosque is not enough to justify death. Actually attacking a mosque is not enough either. Islam gives more importance to lives than buildings, no matter how important the building is.

Med what you are saying is if the wrongdoers are muslims, you will look the other way. If they are not, then you will eb after justice.

In Islam, that is called 'Nationalism', and has been banned. (The Islamic definion of 'Nationalism' being supporting your people in something that is wrong.)

no one said anything abt looking otherway.

Justice is justice, for ALL.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

ive been living in lozells all ma life shit round here ain dangerous blak youths aint doin shit they jus run around when there 30-40 deep but where ther alone youl realise there troussers go back up to the normal positions and dont be hangin of thiere knees...nothing happened in the wig shop...it was all a lie

Naz wrote:
Trust me Hayder i dont av a thing for blacks, in fact they are quite scary. If u ever been on the 219 which stops outside MANCAT and goes through openshaw you'd no wot i was on bout.

lol i have been on there and yeh it is scary esp in winter.

Pages