Birmingham Riots!

297 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Raf786" wrote:

irf did you see the grafiti on dudley rd shop, they could not even spell rapist right it was spelt rappist,lol the stupid,uneducated dogs.

Yeah, I went past it on the bus.

I had thought it was the wig shop that was at the centre of it. Turns out to be a beauty shop.

I guess they should 'av kept that bookshop open for longer. Lol

"Raf786" wrote:
too right med

pakistanis are on the defensive, we are the victims to the black violence
many innocent muslims got hurt including a taxi driver who was beaten, bricked then set on fire also a mousque got bricked, the black man who died was killed by blacks

Respect to the muslims both pakis and bangalis who came out on saturday and sunday who helped defend our familys and communites.

it was all a fabricated rumour there was no rape , it was just an excuse for the jelous black youths that aint got sh*t going for them to attack innocent muslims

irf did you see the grafiti on dudley rd shop, they could not even spell rapist right it was spelt rappist,lol the stupid,uneducated dogs.

i advise muslims next time we are attacked, lets all get toghether as a community and defend our familys , show force and unity, be on guard brothers

however i do not encourage attacking innocent people, lets not act like those ********

LOOOOOOOL. Raf brother may ALLAH increase you in piety and forgive your sins and elevate your rank both in this world and the hereafter.

Yeh, i just found out that coppers did a forensic search of the shop and didnt find anything. Now the qsn is we see on tv soaps etc that wen a woman is raped and goes to cop shop, if she decides to withdraw her rape allegation then cops CANT do anything. Even if she has filed a case and then decides to withdraw it, the cops cant do anything until she sticks with her allegation.

What I wanna knw is on what basis coppers can go into a shop, do a forensic search when there is NO EVIDENCE of anything having taken place? Thats well dodgy.

Seconldy if it was a group attack as they say, they wud undoubtedly have found some evidence, but NOWT, not a shred of evidence. This in my view was all cos of the blacks jealousy towards us. Yeh we got problems but blacks are worse. I agree we need to defend ourselves. Khuda na Khasta if the blacks break into muslim houses, we knw what they are like. May ALLAH protect the honour, wealth, property, families and children of all muslims. ameen

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Hey Raf do not be too hard on others.

If a pakistani/indian had been rumoured to have been gang raped by a group of hoody's, wouyld you not expect the same level of anger in the asian community?

I believe the fault is with the police. From my understanding they helped spread the 'rumour' by publicly asking for the girl to come forward, when they did not know anything had happened.

And ocasionally your anger goes over the line and suggests latent racism. Not that you are racist, but your expressions could take some work.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

I believe the fault is with the police. From my understanding they helped spread the 'rumour' by publicly asking for the girl to come forward, when they did not know anything had happened.

This rumor had been swirling around for about a week before the riot.

It was given credence by the actions and proclamations of certain Black community 'leaders'.

Tensions were rising in Lozells. Police had to do something.

These Black 'leaders' still refuse to let the rumor die.

salaam brother med, thanks for the dua bro
may allah reward you for all your good deeds and forgive your sins

Bro there was no girl,
the fact was that the blacks got angry why is a paki leading the market in black beauty products so they made this sh*t up and told them to blow up the shop, i dont understand either how the cops can check the shop for a crime that was not commited with no victim, shows how corrupt cops are

"Raf786" wrote:

Bro there was no girl,
the fact was that the blacks got angry why is a paki leading the market in black beauty products so they made this sh*t up and told them to blow up the shop, i dont understand either how the cops can check the shop for a crime that was not commited with no victim, shows how corrupt cops are

PRECISELY!

Bro u from that end? im from alum rock sides.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

na bro im from edgbaston/cape hill , but got bare cousins and freinds from lozells and aston i went down sunday but missed it on saturday

Maybe this girl does exist but obviously hasn't cum 4 ward coz she is an illegant immigrant and knows if she does she will be deported back. The fact that an illegal immigrant can't work in the uk for the obvious reasons, how she suppose to live. Its a known fact that illegal immigrants, mainly women who come illegally to the uk resort to prostitution to support themselves. Perhaps this is the case and she wasn't actually raped. I'm not defending the black people coz i know wot they r like (loads get on my bus) but SOME asian blokes aint saints (if you get what i mean).

I heard a couple months bk that a house got raided which turned out to be a brothel and the women were illegal immigrants who got deported back. Any brummies out there will probably know whther this is true or not, but i can't say for sure, its only summit i heard.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

If this happened to an illegal immigrant, then in all likelyhood she would be given residency by the Home Office. There is no reason for her not to come forward.

A brothel did get raided. It was on the news.

yeah but the police said theyre willing to put the possibility of her bieng an illegal immigrant aside, and they say its immaterial.

theyve asking her to come forward, but its not offical anything like that happened yet

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

maybe she does, but at the moment there is no evidence. obviously if bad thing did happen then we dont support that or condone it. But at moment nothing proves these black lies.

Yes some asiand aint saints. But I find it hard to believe that 25 wud attack her. First thing is what were 25 asian men doing in a shop that had beauty products for blacks? i highly doubt there wud be so many. So that means that if it did happen, i wud have to assume either they invited the neighbours, that hey we got a black girl here come over. or they began ringing their mates and said we got a black girl come over. I find that HIGHLY doubtful.

No. I just dont buy it. Plus if this happened there is noe way that there could be NO forensic evidence. No matter how much ppl clean and scrub, there is ALWAYS something left behind, thats why its forensic cos no1 knws its still there. Sorry but for the time being I aint buying, until I see a water tight case saying that these men are guilty and here we have a victim, im presuming innocence for my muslim brothers.

Beware of suspicion for within suspicion is indeed a great sin.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

lol, u got a thing for black people aint ya?

i find it easy to believe the black AND asian people acted in the way they did, wouldnt put it past either

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Maybe its too shamefull to admit it for her? Maybe too much of a stigma.

Does she exist? does she not?

one thing I can say is I do not have much faith in the asian (read pakistani) community. They may have done this horrible act.

If they have, lets hope they are tracked down like the scoundrels they are. If they have not, I hope those who have started the rumour whioch led to atleast one person being murdered are tracked down...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Trust me Hayder i dont av a thing for blacks, in fact they are quite scary. If u ever been on the 219 which stops outside MANCAT and goes through openshaw you'd no wot i was on bout.

its definately all fabricated if you looked at the history of events its a trade war gone bad.

the man accused was asked to closed down by black companys due to his cheap prices of black beauty products , so they made up lies to put his business reputation down and force him to close down.

6 months ago they accused him of fondling a black girl

3 months they said his workers abused 2 young black girls

and now they said he organised a gang rape of 19 pakis to rape a 14 year old blak immigrant

then i pirate radio station told people to rally for her and bun the shop killing the owner.

the stupid blacks got duped and rallied and protested over nothing , other black youths used it an excuse to attack innocent muslims and their business

[b]EDIT[/b]

Yeah i don't believe that 25 men raped, thats absurd. And yeah wot wud blokes be doin in a beauty shop.

Raf you are a very angry individual.

If some got duped into rioting, I feel sorry for them.

mashaALLAH Muhtarama Naz and Raf bro, u two are chatting a lot of sense.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Raf786" wrote:

the stupid blacks got duped and rallied and protested over nothing , other black youths used it an excuse to attack innocent muslims and their business

Channel 4 New at Noon showed footage of one such demo.

Behind the banner stood several Asian men alongside many more blacks. Also the protestors had stewards: black people in florescent jackets.

Organised demos, professional banners, florescent jackets... these guys have funding. The source of the funding is the BigBad himself behind all this.

"Naz" wrote:
Yeah i don't believe that 25 men raped, thats absurd. And yeah wot wud blokes be doin in a beauty shop.

Plus, this meant to have happend in Ramadhan.

Let us make dua that ALLAH makes the situation light and easy upon our brothers and sisters in Birmingham. May ALLAH protect them from savages and may He ta'ala depute his angels to be the guardians of their wealth, properties, children, honour and imaan ameen.

May ALLAH protect the masajid and grant us abilitly to be amongst the defenders of His Houses. ameen Ya Rabbe Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Admin" wrote:
Raf you are a very angry individual.

If some got duped into rioting, I feel sorry for them.

lol,

if it doesnt anger you that many innocent muslims got hurt and nearly killed for no reason and others muslims got wrongly accused of rape, i feel anger for you aswell and you should be ashamed of yourselfs

IM SO ANGRY, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

well said med

by the way people i was just joking to those of you with no sense of humour

"Raf786" wrote:

IM SO ANGRY, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

same here bro.

thing is, these jealousies been simmering for ages. I dnt get blacks. They complain abt everything, they just got themselves to blame for being down and out.

And yes a lot of them are involved in criminal activities. I really dont like em bruv, and i mean REALLY dont like them.,

Compare them to somalis. MashaALLAH by and large the somalis I know are good decent ppl who are working hard, subhanALLAH even they are establishing restaurants and cafes and shops. This is what differes humans, imaan and kufr.

[b]EDIT[/b]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

you're gonna turn into incredible hulk next.

regarding the comment about Ramadan, in the place I work, I would say about 10% of muslims fast.

And yes that is bad. They do not care about ramadan.

I do not know the validity of the claims, SO I am looking at it neutrally. It may be made up, it may not.

You seem to e of the opinion that its all about business, ut I do not have as mush trust in our community.

i think many blacks think they gonna be rap stars and footballers and dont use their brains in school, when they go into the real world they turn to crime and drugs that the only thing they know then

obviously bro u gonna look at it different to us, cos u dnt knw the situation on the rgound innit.

Raf obviously does and although I dnt have connection mcuh with those areas, i also have my ear to the ground and I wudnt be surprised if it all boiled down to the blacks being losers and being jealous that our ppl have established small but relatively succesful businesses.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Raf786" wrote:
i think many blacks think they gonna be rap stars and footballers and dont use their brains in school, when they go into the real world they turn to crime and drugs that the only thing they know then

that is also true.
Every black girl I ever known, wants to be the next big thing, and probably the balck guys aswell. Remember that black on black violence is also going on big time in bham, so dnt expect them to have any decency in regards to muslims.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

And yes a lot of them are involved in criminal activities. I really dont like em bruv, and i mean REALLY dont like them.,

And a lot of Pakistanis aren't?

Pks and Bangladeshis are the most worse off then any other minority in this country. In terms of crime, education, employment, whatever...

Blacks surpassed us a long time ago.

bro open your eyes how many blacks you see in our uni?
how many black business ?
when the last time to seen a black lecturer?
how many black lawyers and doctors?

answer; few and little

now how many people you now are victims of blacks ?
how many blacks in jails?
how many blacks you see on the streets doing drugs and acting like thugs?

answer ; too much

Pages