Birmingham Riots!

297 posts / 0 new
Last post

Instead of generalisations and assumptions lets look at official stats (even though 75% of statisticians believe that 64% of stats are made up):

1- Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are twice as likely not to have a bank or building society account than the rest of the population.

2 - Pakistani and Bangladeshi men earn £150 per week less than white men, while the difference is £115 for Caribbean men and £116 for Africans.

3 - Muslim men of Pakistani and Bangladeshi origin are disproportionately unemployed compared to other Asians. Even after allowances for education and residential area, Pakistani Muslims are three times more likely to be jobless than Hindus are. Indian Muslims are twice as likely to be unemployed than Indian Hindus are.
Performance & Innovation Unit, Cabinet Office - Ethnic Minorities in the Labour Market

4 - Older Pakistani and Bangladeshi people were almost three times as likely to live in a household without a phone than white, Indian or black Caribbean older people
The Guardian

5 - On an index of multiple deprivation, the survey found 47% of Pakistani and Bangladeshi pensioners experienced three or four times more types of disadvantage, compared to 42% of black Caribbean, 26% Irish, 19% white and 13% Indian
The Guardian

6 - Just under three-quarters of Bangladeshi and Pakistani children (73%) are living in households below the poverty line (60% of median income). This compares with under a third (31%) for children in all households.
DWP

7 - Black and Indian pupils have achieved a significant improvement in GCSE results over the past two years. From 1998 - 2000, the percentage of African Caribbean youngsters achieving five or more A*-C grades has risen from 29 to 37, while the proportion of Indian pupils getting top grades has leapt from 54% to 62%. A group defined as "other Asian" which includes Chinese pupils, also showed impressive gains. Last year, 70% got five or more top passes, up from 61% two years ago. However, a fall in achievement among Bangladeshi pupils from 33% to 30% and a below average rise in the performance of Pakistani children means the gap between the highest and lowest achieving ethnic groups has widened.

8 - Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are most likely to be unqualified. Nearly half of Bangladeshi men and women had no qualifications. Anmong Pakistanis, 27% of men and 40% of women had no qualifications.

Raf answered ur qsn irf bro.

Ye pakis do bad things, Im not saying ANY community is perfect. But atleaste we have some ppl who are working for something. Blacks dont do anything, they just lazy.

I went to KES, we had proper mix, rich poor, white paki indian bengali etc. But we had VERY VERY VERY few blacks. And cant say oh they cudnt afford fees. I cudnt afford em either, neither cud most of my paki mates, we passed the exam and got government assisted places.

Blacks only have themselvse to blame.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

I think you need to be reminded a little of how harsh reality is:

-How many muslim businesses are there that sell things like alcohol & cigs?
-How many muslims are simply muslim by name only?
-How many muslim youths act like animals themselves?
-How many pakis/bangladeshi people are there in jail?
-How many Pakis/Bangladeshi you seeon the streets doing drugs and acting like thugs?

Answer: Way way too many.

Before we go around judging other cultures and creeds we need to take a REAL hard look at ourselves. And i think you'll find we are no better than they. As much as we'd like to believe we muslims are defending our faith our mosques, all we're really interested in is vengence and bloodshed.

You cant stop evil by doing evil.

Back in BLACK

"irfghan" wrote:
Instead of generalisations and assumptions lets look at official stats (even though 75% of statisticians believe that 64% of stats are made up):

1- Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are twice as likely not to have a bank or building society account than the rest of the population.

2 - Pakistani and Bangladeshi men earn £150 per week less than white men, while the difference is £115 for Caribbean men and £116 for Africans.

3 - Muslim men of Pakistani and Bangladeshi origin are disproportionately unemployed compared to other Asians. Even after allowances for education and residential area, Pakistani Muslims are three times more likely to be jobless than Hindus are. Indian Muslims are twice as likely to be unemployed than Indian Hindus are.
Performance & Innovation Unit, Cabinet Office - Ethnic Minorities in the Labour Market

4 - Older Pakistani and Bangladeshi people were almost three times as likely to live in a household without a phone than white, Indian or black Caribbean older people
The Guardian

5 - On an index of multiple deprivation, the survey found 47% of Pakistani and Bangladeshi pensioners experienced three or four times more types of disadvantage, compared to 42% of black Caribbean, 26% Irish, 19% white and 13% Indian
The Guardian

6 - Just under three-quarters of Bangladeshi and Pakistani children (73%) are living in households below the poverty line (60% of median income). This compares with under a third (31%) for children in all households.
DWP

7 - Black and Indian pupils have achieved a significant improvement in GCSE results over the past two years. From 1998 - 2000, the percentage of African Caribbean youngsters achieving five or more A*-C grades has risen from 29 to 37, while the proportion of Indian pupils getting top grades has leapt from 54% to 62%. A group defined as "other Asian" which includes Chinese pupils, also showed impressive gains. Last year, 70% got five or more top passes, up from 61% two years ago. However, a fall in achievement among Bangladeshi pupils from 33% to 30% and a below average rise in the performance of Pakistani children means the gap between the highest and lowest achieving ethnic groups has widened.

8 - Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are most likely to be unqualified. Nearly half of Bangladeshi men and women had no qualifications. Anmong Pakistanis, 27% of men and 40% of women had no qualifications.

if the above is true then SUBHANALLAH DESPITE being in this situtation pakis aint knwon to be muggers or thieves or druggies. I see that as validating my point, blacks are not doing anything for themselves and are blaming the world and its mom for their own thick behaviour.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

if the above is true then SUBHANALLAH DESPITE being in this situtation pakis aint knwon to be muggers or thieves or druggies.

There are no Pakistani muggers, theives or druggies?

Ignorance is bliss.

"Med" wrote:

I see that as validating my point, blacks are not doing anything for themselves and are blaming the world and its mom for their own thick behaviour.

It de-validates your point that blacks are jealous of Pks.

lol, bro I said pakis arent KNOWN to be muggers etc. Meaning we dont have that rep, we dnt have that stereotype etc.

well not really abt devalidating my point. Cos its clear from whats going on that the blacks ARE jealous of the muslim businesses etc. What it does prove, in my view atleast, is that the negative ideas I have about blacks is correct.

I gave example b4 abt my skul. I think most of the 10/15 pakis that we were at kes, most of us were on Government assisted place. Now some are in cambrdige, some oxford, some are medics, some dentals, some engineers, some mathematicians etc.We, including myself, come from so called disadvantaged backgrounds, but enough of us managed to get gud into gud skul, to get places in gud unis. Whats stopping the blacks?

Bro I had a beard and applied for medsun and got 2 offers alhamdulillah, I applied for dentistry a yr later and my beard was even longer and got another offer. And this was after 9/11. So the excuse that ppl discriminate isnt really toostrong. Yes these things do happen, but certainly it aint as systematic or widespread as blacks make out.

If a muslim, with full beard cna apply and be offered medsuna dn dentistry places after 9/11 i dnt c any problem with blacks achieving the same thing.

I think ive said all i can on this issue, bro.im a lil tired.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Raf and Med how racist can you get (or are u only joking)

brother Irghan its pointless arguing with those who disregard a whole human nation as 'monkeys'. i mean what can you say to such jaahil views

Astaghfirullah!

How can a whole human nation be monkeys?

I was commenting on those who act like monkeys. If I was racits I wud be abusing all blacks, but no, im on abt the ones who act like monkeys.

My dad is mates with a kenyan xian black, he is a gud decent man. The ones fom africa tend to be decent folk. Its the ones from jamica who act like animals, sorry but thats how it is.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"irfghan" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:
Yeah i don't believe that 25 men raped, thats absurd. And yeah wot wud blokes be doin in a beauty shop.

Plus, this meant to have happend in Ramadhan.

IMO that aint valid cuz i have heard of an incident that a muslim girl was raped in ramadan by a close family frend who knew this girl from day one so my assumption is that the guy was a muslim (i have reasons to state that but no point goin into that).

Some ppl dont be affected by ramadan at all, all 25 men who knows? seems unlikely but you never knw what some ppl can be capable of esp. when they are together, its a digustin thing which cannot be justified.

and i'm sorry but everything you have said Med is inciting hatred towards blacks - that is called racisim/prejudice that is not the way of Islam

"Med" wrote:
Astaghfirullah!

How can a whole human nation be monkeys?

I was commenting on those who act like monkeys. If I was racits I wud be abusing all blacks, but no, im on abt the ones who act like monkeys.

My dad is mates with a kenyan xian black, he is a gud decent man. The ones fom africa tend to be decent folk. Its the ones from jamica who act like animals, sorry but thats how it is.

AGAIN your just generalising, have u met EVERY Jamaican? no so u cannot say,some of our own asian ppl dont behave in an appropriate manner, so does that mean certain ppl ie. pakistanis/kashmiri's/benagli's etc are monkeys!? :roll:

yeh, some of em do act like monkeys.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

you people disgust me on this forum , why are you defending blacks they are cleary in a bad state and taking their anger out on us

while you defend the blacks from thier actions who was defending innocent muslims being bricked, beaten and even set on fire by the blacks.

i dont hear people calling on us muslims to unite against the crimes of the blacks, all you from outside birmingham dont know about the abuse blacks gives to everyone in birmingham due to the fact they are uneducated, illiterate crimnals (black male youths).
I dont hear about you given support to the muslims who were attacked in the forums,
or condeming the actions of the blacks
you are all too careful you might be classed as racists that your blinding yourself to the true facts we are being victimised by blacks who mug our elders , brick our mousques, abuse our familys and corrupt our areas .

"Raf786" wrote:
you people disgust me on this forum , why are you defending blacks they are cleary in a bad state and taking their anger out on us

while you defend the blacks from thier actions who was defending innocent muslims being bricked, beaten and even set on fire by the blacks.

i dont hear people calling on us muslims to unite against the crimes of the blacks, all you from outside birmingham dont know about the abuse blacks gives to everyone in birmingham due to the fact they are uneducated, illiterate crimnals (black male youths).
I dont hear about you given support to the muslims who were attacked in the forums,
or condeming the actions of the blacks
you are all too careful you might be classed as racists that your blinding yourself to the true facts we are being victimised by blacks who mug our elders , brick our mousques, abuse our familys and corrupt our areas .

wel said bro. I invite the women to come and live in lozells for a week at this time and see how much they like the blacks who live by them.

I think people can be forgiven cos they dont actually knw what the situation is. These blacks have gone on total rampage, no law no nothing and their targets are lone taxi drivers. They been itching for a fight for a while now, well maybe once we turn em black and blue they learn somethings abt respect, lol (joke!)

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

no wonder darwin called them the 'missing link'

"Raf786" wrote:

You disgust me, no one is defending the actions of those in the wrong but you are clearly being racist and like Seema said that aint part of Islam. Whoever is responsible should be dealt so accordingly be it muslims or non-muslims!

I cant be bothered with you weirdo's.....wa-salam

"Raf786" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

no wonder darwin called them the 'missing link'

bro i was referring to some pakis/bengalis.

I think u gone a bit far on that one bro!

They are human, equal to us, they just have behavioural problems and attitude when they aint got anything to be proud over.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

your right bro i have gone too far i have nothing agaisnt the hardworking good black people of birmingham

bro, ur gonna get it BIG time.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
bro, ur gonna get it BIG time.

get what? lol

ur gonna get agro from other members big time bro.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

and why not?

alot of what he posted is based in prejudice.

If I had to point out asians who I could guarantee not to be involved in some illegal or haraam activity, I could only name a handful.

Its the same with all communities.

We have a very big drug problem in muslim communities. And its hidden. almost everybody is doped up. Or is doping others up.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Med" wrote:
ur gonna get agro from other members big time bro.

lol, im used to it

any prejudice comments you think i made quote them back to me members ill try and defend myself

note; 'missing link'- just a stupid joke, evolution theory full of crap

Quote:
due to the fact they are uneducated, illiterate crimnals (black male youths).

Quote:
we are being victimised by blacks who mug our elders, brick our mousques, abuse our familys and corrupt our areas.

They are general comment targetting the whole afro-carribean community.

Every community has bad and good.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

in those comments im not targeting the afro-carribean community in general but the street youths and those involved in the crimes in saturday

i already stated i had nothing agaisnt hardworking blacks

mashaALLAH

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

oh my lord

ive jus been readin the past 2 pages of anti-black comments and im disgusted :shock:

i congratulate Irf, Seema and Seraph on trying to get it through your skulls

you cant generalise a race - theres good and bad in all races, brown - white or black

admittedly, theres a lot of black-dominated areas which are ruff

but its the same with pakistani areas

a lot of the youth are growing up to as you say, 'footballers and rapper's' (even tho nowt wrong with a foty player!!)

both sides are to blame

no-one for sure knows the hardcore facts, but i doubt its just the black folk to blame

if the pakistani's were all decent and law-abiding good muslims, i doubt they would be embroiled in this state of affairs

it takes two to tango

quite frankly, these comments by Med and Raf are very disgusting. i know your from Birmingham, but please try to remain objective

its thinking the way you two do that leads to all the hatred and tension

need i remind you, Hadrat Bilal (AS) was of black skin?

Islam has no colours so please stop sayin black this, black that

BTW naz, i wasnt reffering to you in my earlier post, rather it was Bro Med

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

both sides are to blame

really? do enlighten us. Perhaps u knw the situation better than us, tell us what both sides have done.

I have mentioned that I am not racist. Those blacks who act like monkeys I have commented on, I have also commented on pakis who act like monkeys so keep your self righteous preaching abt race relations to urself, atleast until u read what i fully rote and the context.

Sayyidina Bilal is upon our heads, and Sayyidina Luqman is upon our heads. radhiyallahu anhuma.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

its easy to say your not bien racist

but take an objective nuetral stance and look wat what both you have wrote

and what if i was a good black person reading this?

i'd be infuriated to say the least

like i said, it takes two to tango - the tensions are between black AND asian yobs

who started it, i dont know.

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

like i said, it takes two to tango - the tensions are between black AND asian yobs

Raf I didnt knw the tension started between black and asian yobs. Do you?

Can any1 tell me more abt this? I thought it was the blacks gettin too excited and rampaging round lozells completely at random on satruday. I thought no pakis were involved at that time, it was ONLY blacks attacking chip shops, cash machines and taxi drivers.

Raf bro, did u hear that on saturday it was paki yobs aswell?

Wow, I live in bham and I didnt knw that!

Or maybe Hayder, bro, u aint got ur facts striaght and are jus chattin it?

No pakis did anything on first night, even the balc who died, was stabbed by blacks apparently. So what u on abt tango wen on first night pakis didnt do anything, plz i advise u get ur facts straight b54 chattin abt things.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Pages