Birmingham Riots!

297 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

All night young boys fought with each other. Gangs came out and rioted on the street of the city. Knives were used. Petrol bombs were thrown. Mosque was attacked. Police officers were shot at. Boys were stabbed . So far two people have been killed.

Community leaders were useless, as ever.

Police did most of the excellent work in calming the situation.

Omrow

that is what the media told you , in fact i heard from eyewitness accounts over 20 innocent muslims were attacked and beaten including a 40 year old taxi driver who was bricked , dragged out his car beaten then when he got back in his car it was petrol bombed luckily he survived , also an 15 year old boy was attacked by a gang in a chippy on lozells road which left him with a broken eye socket another disturbing report was a pakistani girl on the bus was spat out and parts of her clothing ripped off. They attacked mosque in perry barr (saddam hussain mousque) majority were gujjis they phoned the police also the mosque in lozells was bricked and they threatened to blow it up the pakistanies defended themselves and three black youths were hospitalised including one who was stabbed .

apparently the police did not want this to be broadcast in media as they thought it may provoke more violence, however they broadcast the fact about an imaginary 14 year old black girl being gang raped, police further stirred up trouble by arresting and searching the shop for a rumour and community leaders held meetings for a victim that does not exist

the word on the streets more trouble ahead this saturday for pakistanis only this time well be prepared and waiting

bro they attacked saddam hussein mosque? Gujeratis unfortunately lack in courage, we gonna have to send some of the rock boys down, show em how its done innit.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
bro they attacked saddam hussein mosque? Gujeratis unfortunately lack in courage, we gonna have to send some of the rock boys down, show em how its done innit.

Med i cant believe you just said that you are losing it big time.

and dont tell me you're only joking when you are clearly being racist and inciting violence.

because any joker can come on and be funny but when it is such a serious subject where people are getting killed then it is in very bad taste

i mean its not my place to say it but this Islamic forum should not be a place which allows racist or inciteful comments can you please stop it now its really showing you up

can anyone trust anything you say again when you speak like this

salaams guys it's very important for muslims to know how to defend themselves as the sahabahs knew how to including our beloved Prophet. therefore it is important to learn martial arts or skills for combat. if any of u guys in b'ham r interested in sessions contact me

Med I appreciate that it is important to defend your selves and your community from those social minorites who bismerch the reputation of a whole race but I cannot stress enough that PLEASE PLEASE [size=18]don't take as liscence to exact wrath/revenge[/size]

To quote Shaykh Hamza yusuf: "its okay to get angry, The Prophet SAW got angry [few times]...but its not okay to have wrath bvecause wrath is embellishment of anger."

And also remember when Hazrat Habil said to Qabil: "If thou stretcheth out thine hand to slay me, it is not for to stretch my hand to slay thee: for i do fear Allah, the Cherisher of the worlds."

Ibn Abbas said: "the one who was killed was stronger than the killer but his fear from Allah was greater because he was righteous prevented him killing him [from killing Qabil]."

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Hi,

Here we go again. Mindless criminals riot for the sake of being criminals and the excuse mongers start there ar*e licking crap.

If that thing happened to that girl the rapists should be dealt with by law, not by idiots with a great reason to riot. Stealing from chip shops destroying businessess, smashing up pubs....how many asians around there even drink so what is the excuse for that?

These morons that were rioting for the sake of justice are the same ones that mug, rob and physically and verbaly abuse people in that area every day of the week. It is not a minority of black people in that area that cause trouble, are aggressive and rude, it has been for years the majority that think they are superior they are simply bullies.

How many asians / white people have been the victims of crime, including rape at the hands of the ever so innocent black people around there..... did they riot? Did they blame it all on everyone else? NO they didn't.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES ITS A BLOODY RECIPE FOR MORE OF THE SAME CALL A CRIME A CRIME AND THE PERPETRATOR THE CRIMINAL...REGARDLESS.

We have to stop making bloody liberal excuses for badness. I have witnessed first hand the hypocracy of those "community leaders", one in particular I have worked with. I have heard him refer to asians as "dirty chacha", and white people as "white devils and pigs" he didn't know that I heard him and nearly passed out when he noticed me.

Look inward for the answer stop blaming everyone else.

:x

[b]WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT REVENGE?????[/b]

there are also many hadiths about being prepared to the defend oneself the hadiths are numerous and there are many ayats from the holy Qur'ran. please do not confuse things brother.
if you do not understand the context then say so as you may mislead other people into thinking that the context is some thing else.
althougth our Nabi avoided anger he was also very brave and never transgressed the limits in any situation.
our situation as a ummah today is very weak and people are aware of that. it serves their benfit to keep us this way and divided also by nationalism and racism.
the sad fact is that they do not respect us any more dispit our numerical numbers. one of the things makkans feared was the strength and numbers of the growing muslims at that time. today people do not fear our numbers as we are divided etc.
i am of caribbean perantage myself and i know as a fact that the one of the reasons they are attacking places including my local masjid is because they see the muslim community in these areas as slightly weak especially in this particular area. i doubt they would do such things on stratford rd, green lane or alum rock etc. it is also racism on their part as they view asians as weaker than themselves. it is arrogance and ignorance on their part. may Allah guide them inshallah!
i have lived in north london also and when some local masjids were attacked and vandalised by racist it was because of this same mentality.this would not happen in brixton! why? because the community there respect the muslims even if they dislike them.
yes we should be humble and avoid trouble but at the same time we should make our sisters feel protected when walking the streets because we are acting like true men. as brothers we expect alot from our sisters but as men we have fallen behind in our duty.
when a person knows they can defend themself they stand taller and choose the path of non violence if they can because they know of what they can do and what the other person can do. their air of confidence keeps people on the defensive and keeps alert to avoid trouble. today we lack that air of confidence that our predecessors had.
the great Chinese general sun tzu said "know yourself and your enemies and you'll win a hundred battles" this great general's work which is still studied today refers to wining encounters with out blood shed.
as bruce lee would say "the art of fighting without fighting"
of the uelema say that our Prophet used to do the same thing which was win situations without having to put lives at risk. he was a great thinker and master tactician and truly guided by Allah. as his wisdom surpassed sun tzu's whom the west study greatly from. our Nabi would show his enemies his strength and forbearance. MashAllah!
for example it has been reported that one of the reasons men show their arms in hajj was to show the makkans of that time their strength when doing pilgrimage because the muslims were armed and some could say slighty vunerable as a result.

i am sure that Hamza yusuf would understand the context in which a muslim must be at peace but ready. afterall he spoke of living up to the name "hamza". he also spoke of being prepared for what may fall on him if he talks too much. that is the essence of martial arts/self defence which is to be prepared and ready.
every sahabah was ready and prepared and some even before the advent of islam were champions wrestlers or knew different types of skills. we can not call them aggressors.
no one is saying anything about aggressive behaviour or revenge do you unerstand?
if i were to write about the virtues of the subject then it will i would be here all day writing and quoting and these would be words from respected scholars, ayats and sayings from the prophet.

anyway salaams brother please forgive me if i made any mistakes or shown you any disrespect as that was not my intention but to clarify.

"anis" wrote:
we must all understand the context of defending our selvesby not being too pasive and not being mindlessly aggresive.

mashaALLAH wise words

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

mm med it's not the first time you've dissed gujis, some of the best ppl i know are gujis so kindly zip it brother! :x All gujis i know around here care more about their deen than other ethnic minorities. Yet pakistanis and bengalis diss gujis over here all the time just because they practise? makes me mad :x :x

"yashmaki" wrote:
mm med it's not the first time you've dissed gujis, some of the best ppl i know are gujis so kindly zip it brother! :x All gujis i know around here care more about their deen than other ethnic minorities. Yet pakistanis and bengalis diss gujis over here all the time just because they practise? makes me mad

In another thread I have mentioned that in deen Gujeratis are mashaALLAH strong, they establish masajid, madaris, etc. That is good. But they are too easy to subdue. And this is from leading gujerati ulama who have mentioned in private in front of me, that the gujerati need to be a bit more confident.

Kindly refrain from calling me brother, I dislike it Muhtarama.

I also have great respect for gujeratis. Many of our the buzurgs in our chain are gujerati. I only said what I said because I have heard it from gujerati ulama themselves.

Bury, Kidminsters, dewsbury are all heavily gujerati influenced, mashaALLAH. Why wud I be racist to them.

Incase any1 thinks Im only sayin abt other ppl.

Pakis are too much involved in bid'ah and misguidance. We are too cultural and know next to nothing in deen. Same for bengalis.

MashaALLAH with pathan brothers they have gud and bad, just like evry1 else. They make excellent loyal friends, are open hearted, brave and generous. They are strong in salah. But also they tend to sometimes be involved in drugs a lot. They have a lot of ghairat.

Chachi, are also gud and bad. Tchatchi are obeservers of purdah, live with simple religin, dnt complicate things. But they also are a little into fighting.

MPs my ppl are too much in innovation, and enjoy a fight, but they also make gud freinds.

Basically my point is that ALL communties have gud and bad in them, so im not racist. all the things that i mentioned are applicable to all people and groups, it jsut that certain characteristics are MORE prevalent in some communities and certain bad qualities are present more in other communities.

EG if I say that somalis mashaALLAH are strong on wearing burqa. MPs are not strong on burqa. Is that racist? No. There are somali who dont wear burqa, there are MPs who DO wear burqa. But in general it is like this that somali society is upon burqa, MP isnt.

Obvioulsy there are exceptions. I dont feel the need to further elaborate. If my comments offended any community then I apologise.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

y r u all agenst med 4 ur not meant 2 be against u help him so nxt tim any 1 has criticism please make it posotive and let him explain wat he means

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"F4nzo" wrote:
y r u all agenst med 4 ur not meant 2 be against u help him so nxt tim any 1 has criticism please make it posotive and let him explain wat he means

have you even read what Med has written there is no positive to his racist comments unless he is going to positively discriminate next time

what you said about chachi's and pathaans.......i canonly help laff at Lol

you cant generalise types of people

good muslims andbad muslims and the inbetween exist among all communities

im sure a lot of ulema will say the same as the Gujrati ones, that the people need to speak out and do more etc

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"seema*" wrote:
"F4nzo" wrote:

have you even read what Med has written there is no positive to his racist comments unless he is going to positively discriminate next time

i meant someting completely diiferent :x

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

the police done an excellent job in patrolling birmingham today i counted 30 police vans around aston/perry barr/lozells

but where were they last saturday ?

cops are like buses never one around when you need one then they all come at once

"Raf786" wrote:
the police done an excellent job in patrolling birmingham today i counted 30 police vans around aston/perry barr/lozells

but where were they last saturday ?

cops are like buses never one around when you need one then they all come at once

The difference being the buses have a 'Not in service' sign when they do go around.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

police are the same only they dont show there not in service sign

Who said muslims can not be racist, :roll:

Too me this is a sad state of affair for both the black and Asians community. I remember being told once by a elder black in the community that when they first came into the country they would often have to fight and it would be normally with the [b]far right[/b] who didn’t want them in the country, so Asains and Black used to have to fight together against a common menance. However today what do we see, we see blacks and Asians doing the job for the far right and they proving to be more successful then they could ever be. We got two sides fighting over name and pride, Most ethnic diverse area face the same problems, due to the fact that the government doesn’t want to upset the white middle classes, so when ever immigrants are allow into the area, they all shove them into the one area that is already too diverse and have to accommodate too many culture already and so in the end we see the problem that we are.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

Just a q for people defending the actions of the asians...

what is your opinion on the black youth murdered? he was walking home from a cinema. Was not involved in the rioting. was stabbed in the chest.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

the murder was rong, end of.

BUT i heard it was black on black violence, I think we need to look at bigger pic aswell. Blacks be killing and beating each other in warfare all the time in bham, so last I heard is that it was blacks, any1 got further info?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

the people arrested were 3 pakistani muslims
i know people who knew them, they were practicing muslims with beards
im sure there innocent

may allah give them strength

no people arrested for assaults on muslims

y u sure theyre innocent?

coz they got beards?

mate lemme tell ya........all the pakiz who got locked up for Oldham riots were 'religious' or had 10 foot long beards.

dont mean jack

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

the british legal system is a disgrace

those oldham riots pakistanis got 5-6 years for throwing a brick

how can you justify that

lol, they wernt the only ones to blame

and some were handed sever sentences

but look what it all ammassed too.......jus throwin a brick in normal circumstances is diffrent to rioting

and it was petrol bombs too......caused havoc

the legal system aint the best, but i back it

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

well im gonna think the best about my fellow muslims and say they innocent till proven guilty.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

dont know about the b'ham ones

but if ur caught on cctv, your pretty much guilty

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

innocent till proven guilty

hayder this country legal system crap
how do you explain the new terror laws

in which over 500 muslims have been arrested without charged , detained for up to 2 weeks and released without explanation

it happened to bookstore on small heath they were raided , owner arrested and then released no charge

Pages