Raped Women Are Asking For It

205 posts / 0 new
Last post

"zara" wrote:
is eveloution when monkeys turn into humans?

Quote:
get real saj how many guys are gonna ask a girl her number a 100 tyms?

you obviously wouldn't because your gay, but loads of non-gay men ask girls for their numbers. if she doesn't give it the first time, they keep asking her for it. and i KNOW this happens nearly all the time.

if i was gay i can harras men

but i aint gay

ppl ask for ppls number more then once

i do it my self (no more then 3 tyms tho)

but a 100 tyms is a complete joke! :roll: :roll:

yes evolution means that we evolved from apes

have u done it in science yet?

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

zara,

Some guys are also shy, and they might not want to risk harassing a girl. Doesn't mean TEX is gay. TEX is severely homophobic.

Monkeys turning into humans is a great example of evolution, for sure. Better still can you imagine a horse turning into a car? That would be ace.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

i am not "severly homophobic"
:roll:

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

"TEX" wrote:
i am not "severly homophobic"
:roll:

Just having a laugh. I might watch that programme on C4 now.

"The Great 100" wrote:

Monkeys turning into humans is a great example of evolution, for sure. Better still can you imagine a horse turning into a car? That would be ace.

huh?

i know Jews that beleive in evolution

is that a major sin in Judaisum?

There are loads of views on that. Basically you can support literalism and deny evolution, you can seek out support for evolution in Torah, or you can treat theory as theory and accept that it works but believe the literal Torah is true. The best argument I read was a bit like this, basically positing that science and Torah are dealing with two different types of truth. So it's down to opinion. I might watch that documentary now.

Quote:
but a 100 tyms is a complete joke!

i think he ment it as a figure of speach

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Quote:

but i aint gay

now i'm really confused :? :? :?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"zara" wrote:
Quote:

but i aint gay

now i'm really confused :? :? :?

zaras confuzzled Biggrin

:? :? :?

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

I can't believe this conversation is still going on. Unless a woman is wearing a sign that says "Hi, please rape me" she is not asking to be raped.

"TEX" wrote:
"stmark" wrote:
Well maybe deportation would be a little much. I just know this has happened before.

well what do u beleive is the suitable punishment?

i beleive death, if he was dead rich i wud say compensation to all raped women

-----------------

if u follow a backwards religion u r gonna think backwards

if the quran sed the earth was flat muslims will make conspiraicy theories saying that scientists are lying and if the earth was round we will all fall off Blum 3

Christians and Jews dont take thier scriptures litrally so why shud muslims take the Quran litrally?

i have thrashed the claim that slags will be more likly to get molested

none of u can prove me wrong on that

Actually I do think he should be deported I just didn't want to be called a racist. I think at least he should resign his position as head cleric but they might just get rid of the mufti role.
Islamic body to get rid of mufti role
Richard Kerbaj
October 30, 2006
TAJ Din al-Hilali is set to be stripped of his title of mufti on the grounds that Australia's 300,000 Muslims do not need a national leader.
The Australian Federation of Islamic Councils, which appoints the mufti, will vote to abolish the position at coming elections.

AFIC spokesman Haset Sali said yesterday that the new executive board, expected to be elected in February, would work to remove the position of mufti from the council's constitution because it was not relevant to Australian society.

Mr Sali said Australia did not need a mufti, nor was there anyone qualified to fit that post.

"I don't believe Australia needs a mufti," Mr Sali told The Australian.

"It needs a mufti like a hole in the head.

"And I just don't think that there is someone who would be not only an eminent scholar but also capable of communicating in a constructive and positive way with the English-speaking community in Australia."

Mr Sali said he was one of only a few people on the council who had voted against Sheik Hilali's appointment to the post of mufti in 1989, because he believed that the Egyptian-born cleric's views were in conflict with Australian values.

He said he would work with other AFIC executives to ensure that the position of mufti was struck off the council's constitution.

"If I have anything to do with it, I think it will be (abolished) because I don't think there is a person in Australia at the present time who could fulfil that position in a positive and constructive manner," he said.

The Australian last week exposed Sheik Hilali's Ramadan sermon last month in which he likened immodestly dressed women to "meat" that attracted voracious predators.

Mr Sali said Sheik Hilali was no longer "officially" the mufti because he resigned in July after The Australian revealed that the council could no longer pay his $40,000 yearly clerical allowance. "Since then he has not been reappointed and he is certainly not a paid employee of AFIC," Mr Sali said.

AFIC - the national body representing all state councils - was forced into administration in September after internal brawling that followed its April elections, when a group of Pakistanis wrested control from a faction controlled by Fijian Indians.

Mr Sali said AFIC had appointed Sheik Hilali mufti to save him from being deported for misogynistic and anti-Semitic remarks he had continually made since his arrival in Australia in 1982.

He said former AFIC executives wrongly believed that the Egyptian-born cleric would "not be too much of a loose cannon".

"(They) were appointing someone who was coming from another country who couldn't possibly understand the Australian situation to the extent that such a person would need to," Mr Sali said.

"And history has proved me correct.

"But that doesn't make me feel any better, it makes me feel really sad that we now have such an unpalatable situation within Australia which has unfortunately created a lot of anger within the community, which is unhelpful to anyone."

Mr Sali said Sheik Hilali's ignorance of Australian values and lack of English language skills had been his downfall.

"That's the difficulty he's faced all along. This is not something that just popped up last week, it's just been an ongoing problem," he said.

Mr Sali described Sheik Hilali's Ramadan sermon as "repugnant" to the majority of Australian Muslims and said it should not be taken to represent the true views of Islam.

"TEX" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:
"TEX" wrote:

Omrow this is ur thread and u have not even expressed ur opnion, not once!

You guys are not giving me a chance.

who the hell is stopping u?

spit it out

Sereph i sed nowt wrong, a 1400 year old religion is hardly gonna be "ideal" in the 21st century, however there are some things that need to be taken with a grain of salt.

i know muslim scientists that beleive in evolution coz the intellegent design argument is "crap" (there words not mine) :shock: :shock:

Shanavas wrote a book claiming that the Quran supported evolution!! :shock: :shock: and according to him Darwin stole the theory off the muslims!! Lol Lol , oops:

Well it does call the jews apes. Biggrin

a 1400 year old religion is hardly gonna be "ideal" in the 21st century, however there are some things that need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Tex what are you on Bruv???? Allah (swt) has given us the Qur'an and its's word does not change; the message remains constant throughout history. The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) has brought to us the Deen and it does NOT change. The message, the Deen is as relatve to Muslims now as it was 1400 years ago! [b]Fix up Boy![/b]

i know muslim scientists that beleive in evolution coz the intellegent design argument is "crap" (there words not mine) :shock: :shock:

Shanavas wrote a book claiming that the Quran supported evolution!! :shock: :shock: and according to him Darwin stole the theory off the muslims!! Lol Lol , oops:[/quote]

And as for the above do you actually believe what these people are saying or are you just using this to Justify your point? Either way you need to be careful Brother because you tend to make generalisations about Muslims and thier beliefs. Not all Muslims share the exact same beliefs you know.....

I want to become a better Muslim by following the Prophet's (pbuh) sunna. I wish to further my knowledge on Islam and put it into practice in my daily life. And if I can be of any help/guidence then always willing to oblige.

Soz people I aint quite figured ouy how to use the "Quotes"

I want to become a better Muslim by following the Prophet's (pbuh) sunna. I wish to further my knowledge on Islam and put it into practice in my daily life. And if I can be of any help/guidence then always willing to oblige.

"Odysseus" wrote:
Unless a woman is wearing a sign that says "Hi, please rape me" she is not asking to be raped.

We all agree on that.

Some of us are saying though, that how you dress could make you statistically more vulnerable, whilst TEX is saying it doesn't.

I additionally say, looking vulnerable can make you statistically vulnerable.
Being in dodgy places alone at night can also have have that effect.
If there is a uncaught serial rapist in the area of said dodgy places this again raises the probability.

So I suppose what I'm saying is, how you dress is one factor but its not 'the' decisive factor. Dressing attractively in this country, a woman has a waaay better chance of not being attacked than being attacked. coupled with all the other factors I mentioned, the odds start getting stacked against her.

Back to my previous post, if she carries a gun, or can be otherwise dangerous; someone might [i]try[/i] to attack her, but end up themselves getting wasted.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Dawud, vulnerability is something exuded by some unattractive women (not the bodybuilding type). Attractive women might appear more savvy. I imagine if I was going to commit a rape (heaven forbid heaven forbid heaven forbid) I would look out for someone who could not easily overpower me or escape. I don't know if there's any use trying to get into the mind of a rapist though, who might simply pick his moment in any number of ways rather than his victim, or making women unduly paranoid about it by telling them it is only safe to dress this way or that.

Worrying about a rapist on the prowl is awful. I get very freaked if I hear an unusual scream or some other disturbing noise at night and don't know where it came from. It is very difficult to report an ambiguous sound and I never have.

"Odysseus" wrote:
I can't believe this conversation is still going on. Unless a woman is wearing a sign that says "Hi, please rape me" she is not asking to be raped.

what if sum1 puts that on the back and they dont notice

Rape is not about desire, it is about power and opportunity.

"TEX" wrote:

That is an [i]excellent[/i] question Tex... [i]excellent[/i]. And I am going to [i]leave it to you[/i]...

...to [i]all[/i] of you...

to answer it.

Smile

lol - someone plz close this pathetic topic.

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

Salam

Ofcourse, stealing is wrong.

However, if you kept your front door open all the time,
and you were robbed, then you were punished for your stupidity.

Omrow

"Odysseus" wrote:
"TEX" wrote:

That is an [i]excellent[/i] question Tex... [i]excellent[/i]. And I am going to [i]leave it to you[/i]...

...to [i]all[/i] of you...

to answer it.

That would still not be an invitation to rape her. Rape is against her will, if she had that sign and she meant it she would be consenting to have sex so it wouldn't be rape. Anyway I think they're going to forgive him even thogh he is deviding the muslims over there. A lot of muslims want him sacked but the council wants to forgive him. If this was the first time I would agree but it's not.

Cleric urges community to forgive al-Hilali PRINT FRIENDLY EMAIL STORY
The World Today - Tuesday, 31 October , 2006 12:14:00
Reporter: Josie Taylor
ELEANOR HALL: Muslim cleric Sheik Mohammed Omran says the community must forgive the controversial comments made by Sheikh Taj el-Din al-Hilali. Today a religious adviser for the Islamic Council of Western Australia has courted more controversy by saying women should take preventative measures, like covering up, to avoid being raped.

Sheik Omran says he disagrees with Sheik al-Hilali's comments that likened scantily dressed women to uncovered meat, but he says "no-one is perfect".

Sheik Omran has been speaking to Josie Taylor.

MOHAMMED OMRAN: I want, let the justice system deal with every Australian regardless of his religion in equal base.

JOSIE TAYLOR: Do have any evidence to support your view that Muslim Australians are unfairly treated by the judicial system?

MOHAMMED OMRAN: I never said that. I said in that particular case it was unjustly dealt with.

JOSIE TAYLOR: And you are referring to the rape cases in Sydney?

MOHAMMED OMRAN: Yes.

JOSIE TAYLOR: And in what way were they unfairly dealt with?

MOHAMMED OMRAN: The sentence, which is unusual sentence, never ever heard of, 50 or over 50 years for some people who committed…I agree with the crime that it is a major crime, it's not a simple thing, but within our system unfortunately there is nothing for crime as this ever heard of.

JOSIE TAYLOR: You also said that you supported the death penalty for rape.

MOHAMMED OMRAN: Yes, I do.

JOSIE TAYLOR: Do you believe that those men should have been put to death?

MOHAMMED OMRAN: Not these men, everyone committed rape, he should be.

JOSIE TAYLOR: Do you believe there are other cases within the Australian judicial system that have also treated Muslims unfairly?

MOHAMMED OMRAN: Let us concentrate on that. We heard there's person raped his own daughter, we heard there is a priest raped his, all the children under his care, and these much, much, much worse than any of these rapes.

JOSIE TAYLOR: Do you agree with comments made by Sheikh Hilali likening women who don't cover up as tempting men into committing sexual assault?

MOHAMMED OMRAN: He himself disagreed with what he said, and I take that is enough for me to, not to attack him on these issues. If he says, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I didn't do it, I didn't put it that way or you misunderstand me in that way, we say okay.

JOSIE TAYLOR: Would you concede, Sheik Omran, that his comments have been incredibly damaging to the Muslim community, and yet you…

MOHAMMED OMRAN: Absolutely. Absolutely. Yes.

JOSIE TAYLOR: …you refuse to ask him to leave his position? Why not?

MOHAMMED OMRAN: I didn't. I didn't say that. I didn't say I didn't ask him to leave his position.

JOSIE TAYLOR: Will you ask him?

MOHAMMED OMRAN: I disagree in the first blush with his position, but we don't ask him to leave his position just because of this mistake. This is what I'm saying. I'm saying everyone is imperfect. All of us can make mistakes.

JOSIE TAYLOR: The Islamic Council of Western Australia's religious adviser, Abdul Jalil Ahmad, has said today that he believes there is some truth to comments made by Sheikh al-Hilali and says that women should take preventative measures to avoid being raped. Do you agree with that?

MOHAMMED OMRAN: It is a society problem, and we don't blame only one side of the society on these occasions.

JOSIE TAYLOR: But do you believe it is ever the woman's fault?

MOHAMMED OMRAN: No, I don't, I never believed it is the woman's fault. But I would say the whole society is, how say, responsible for these problems.

JOSIE TAYLOR: What steps will you take to try and heal relations both inside and outside the Muslim community?

MOHAMMED OMRAN: If we understand the human, and we understand their behaviours, than we understand why God make forgiveness and why ask people to come and seek forgiveness.

JOSIE TAYLOR: Is it enough to forgive Sheikh Hilali, as you say, and move on?

MOHAMMED OMRAN: It's not a matter of Sheikh Hilali, we are talking about the society in general. We have to forgive Hilali and we have to forgive everyone, otherwise we can't live together.

ELEANOR HALL: That's Victorian Muslim cleric Sheik Mohammed Omran, speaking to Josie Taylor in Melbourne.

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"TEX" wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

[b]A WOMAN CAN WALK ROUND STARK NAKED AND A MAN HAS NO RIGHT TO RAPE HER[/b] :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :!: :!: :!:

salaam

of course no one has a right to rape anyone...

let me pose a few questions- this is for everyone:
[b]
1. will men look at women more in a sexual and desireful way if they are :[/b]
a. dressed fully
b. half naked
c. completely naked
[b]
2. if women are walking around half naked, are they:[/b]
a. not inviting men to look at them?
b. not wanting to look sexy and sexual?
c. dressed like that FOR men, to impress them?
[b]
3. a man sees a woman dressed in a very sexy manner and is sexually aroused, can you blame him if :[/b]
a. it makes the man stare at her, chat her up
b. he ask her out, ask for her number a 100 times
c. he whistles at her
d. he comes on to her....

i dont want to go any further...
just trying to make a point...
DRESS CODE DOES MATTER... whether we like it or not...

this is a big issue but we cant talk about it much nowadays, cos if we do, we will be labelled sexist, extremist....

wasalaam

If someone is going to rape it doesn't matter if they have a hijab on. According to this it doesn't have anything to do with your dress it was mistranslated.

Pages