Raped Women Are Asking For It

205 posts / 0 new
Last post

[color=indigo][b]Killed :shock: when it's not even her fault!!!!! Gosh! What kindoff world are these nutters living in![/b][/color]

"TEX" wrote:
khan i dont care if they were `taken out of context`

[img]
"dictionary.com" wrote:
ig‧no‧rant  /ˈɪgnərənt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ig-ner-uhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
3. uninformed; unaware.
4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.
[Origin: 1325–75; ME ignora(u)nt < L ignōrant- (s. of ignōrāns), prp. of ignōrāre to ignore; see -ant]

—Related forms
ig‧no‧rant‧ly, adverb
ig‧no‧rant‧ness, noun

—Synonyms 1. uninstructed, untutored, untaught. Ignorant, illiterate, unlettered, uneducated mean lacking in knowledge or in training. Ignorant may mean knowing little or nothing, or it may mean uninformed about a particular subject: An ignorant person can be dangerous. I confess I'm ignorant of mathematics. Illiterate originally meant lacking a knowledge of literature or similar learning, but is most often applied now to one unable to read or write: necessary training for illiterate soldiers. Unlettered emphasizes the idea of being without knowledge of literature: unlettered though highly trained in science. Uneducated refers especially to lack of schooling or to lack of access to a body of knowledge equivalent to that learned in schools: uneducated but highly intelligent. 2. unenlightened.
—Antonyms 1. literate. 2. learned.

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

Well I hope these people understand that we are going to have to answer to Allah for all our actions!

These so called Muslim countries choose the aspects of Islam that suite them and leave out what they don't like. That is not our Deen. May Allah (swt)bless them with knowledge, understanding and sound Judgement. Ameen.

I want to become a better Muslim by following the Prophet's (pbuh) sunna. I wish to further my knowledge on Islam and put it into practice in my daily life. And if I can be of any help/guidence then always willing to oblige.

there are 24 hours in a day, i feel horny for 25 hours a day, :oops: can that justify rape salaf?

i was awake all last night coz of this subject, makes me feels phycially sick :x

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

"TEX" wrote:
there are 24 hours in a day, i feel horny for 25 hours a day, :oops: can that justify rape salaf?

i was awake all last night coz of this subject, makes me feels phycially sick :x

tex bro ur taking too much of it in forget it drop teh subject

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

my whole life i have been surrounded by so-called muslims with such backward views,

its driving me crazy!

i swear this stupid subject will make me schizophrenic !!

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

"TEX" wrote:
my whole life i have been surrounded by so-called muslims with such backward views,

its driving me crazy!

i swear this stupid subject will make me schizophrenic !!

oh shut up pls
you're doing everypnes head in
have a proper, sensible discussion then probably someone will take you serious.
you just rant on... i know thats what kids do...but pls... give it a break!

sorry Cray 2

[color=indigo][b]Ed! Careful!

Watch what you say! TEX is very sensative, people will start to think your picking on him.[/b][/color]

:roll:

Noor u have not been round long enuff to know what i am like

"TEX" wrote:
Noor u have not been round long enuff to know what i am like

[color=indigo][b]Yeah and your point is?[/b][/color]

Women should dress more modestly, but we don't live in a perfect world, that's why the Quran instructs us all to lower our gaze. When we stand before Allah (swt) we will all be accountable for our OWN actions. Allah (swt) wont sympathise with a rapist because of the way the victim was dressed. He won't ask us what other people were wearing when we committed sin. In this country it is pretty much the norm that less is more, but even in so called Islamic countries the alternative is always around be it via videos or magazines etc, etc - wherever we live we have to tolerate what we don't like or approve of - two wrongs don't make a right.

So ok, it may be 'natural' for a male to feel aroused or whatever when he sees women dressed in a certain way, but to contemplate rape?! I'm sorry but that is NOT normal. If a man thinks about actually raping that isn't due to his make up, it is because he is seriousely messed up in the head. Someone who is like that won't care too much about what the person is wearing, if he wants to rape someone he is going to rape someone no matter what.

"Noor...*" wrote:
[color=indigo][b]Ed! Careful!

Watch what you say!. TEX is very sensative, people will start to think your picking on him.[/b][/color]

:roll:

some ppl think that anyway!
im sensitive, everyone is sensitive. no one gets special treatment.
the bloke has hijacked every thread with same old rants....

i dunno... may be im just getting old and cold hearted.... Blum 3

"Imaani" wrote:
Women should dress more modestly, but we don't live in a perfect world, that's why the Quran instructs us all to lower our gaze. When we stand before Allah (swt) we will all be accountable for our OWN actions. Allah (swt) wont sympathise with a rapist because of the way the victim was dressed. He won't ask us what other people were wearing when we committed sin. In this country it is pretty much the norm that less is more, but even in so called Islamic countries the alternative is always around be it via videos or magazines etc, etc - wherever we live we have to tolerate what we don't like or approve of - two wrongs don't make a right.

So ok, it may be 'natural' for a male to feel aroused or whatever when he sees women dressed in a certain way, but to contemplate rape?! I'm sorry but that is NOT normal. If a man thinks about actually raping that isn't due to his make up, it is because he is seriousely messed up in the head. Someone who is like that won't care too much about what the person is wearing, if he wants to rape someone he is going to rape someone no matter what.

interesting points...

let me ask you:
WHY DO MEN RAPE?

IS IT SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE PERVERTS/ SICK IN THE HEAD?

IS IT ALL DOWN TO POWER?

IS IT BECAUSE THEY CANT CONTROL THEIR DESIRES WHEN THEY SEE HALF NAKED WHEN?

DO MEN RAPE FOR ANY OTHER REASON?

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"Imaani" wrote:

interesting points...

let me ask you:
WHY DO MEN RAPE?

IS IT ALL DOWN TO POWER?

this gets me SICK why do men go after women who are head to toe covered. :evil:

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

"Bliss" wrote:
"Imaani" wrote:

interesting points...

let me ask you:
WHY DO MEN RAPE?

IS IT ALL DOWN TO POWER?

this gets me SICK why do men go after women who are head to toe covered. :evil:

but do they?
do men who ar egoing to rape just go for anyone? or someone sexually appealing?

do ppl feel that the way women are dressed PLAYS NO ROLE WHATSO EVER to a rapist?

[b][color=indigo]Well we wudn't no wud we Ed? We dnt no what goes on inside these sick pervs heads.

In Muslim countries sisters are getting raped almost every single day and these women are covered completely. IMO these men rape because they no they can and no one will stop them. They have power, women are vulnerable, the men no that nothing will happen to them so they carry on what there doing.

They probally see it as "fun", they couldnt care less about what it will do to the women.[/color][/b]

well ok..

i can only talk for myself.. not sure how other men see women.

If i see a sister in hijab.. my head is lowered.. there's not much to see.. u mind ur own business..

if i see a hoe with a mini skirt, with most of her clevage sticking out.. if its a nice sight, I become attracted to her..

its not my fault I am attracted to her.. its just the way I am. Yeh I lower my gaze because its what Allah has told us to do.

But there are many.. hundreds and thousands of men out there who will not lower their gaze as they do dont have Allahs taqwa inside of them.

There are a large percentage of those who do not lower their gaze, who would want a piece of what they see.. and would try and chat them up.. it happens.. I've done it myself in the past..

Out of the ones that want a piece there is a percentage, who are plain psycho and evil. Like teabag out of prison break. They would go to any extreme to take advantage of them women.

So there's different levels a man might think and act in society.. u cant generalise all men into one category...

covering oneself protects women from men from all categories.

of course there is a new breed of Man thats come out.. ones that go for Women in Hijab.. its very difficult to understand why he would do that.. its definatly down to some kinda satanic fetish he has.. serious.. even men should steer clear of them kinds.. especially for brothers from eastern europe where there have been reports of brothers being raped by russians..

its messed up times we live in.. :roll:

Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,

"Imaani" wrote:

interesting points...

let me ask you:
WHY DO MEN RAPE?

IS IT ALL DOWN TO POWER?

They obviousely have a need that needs to be fulfilled but rape isn't the answer. As a female, I don't think I can answer those questions adequately, but I find it hard to understand that any sane person would contemplate rape to fulfil their desire. I think it is quite weak for a man to not be able to control his desires when he sees a half naked woman to such an extent that he would want to rape her. I'd understand him making a comment, whistling or trying to chat her up, but not rape.

Raped women aren't asking for anything.

Women wearing attractive clothing or showing skin definitely want your attention, but not that kind of attention. So not even women who dress like that are "asking for it."

Salaam

I agree with Ed…

Obviously no woman in her right mind WANTS to get raped or harassed. And even if she does it is TOTALLY the fault of the man.

Having said that, the girl who gets dressed up and puts a lot of effort into her appearance before going out KNOWS she’ll be stared and most probably leered at, she isn’t stupid.

And whilst I do not agree that any girl deserves to be raped or harassed, I do firmly believe that if she wants respect, she should not dress/act in a disrespectful/degrading manner.

Also, there IS a link between the way one dresses and whether she gets attacked or not, this is based on God's words....

"O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their outergarments over their bodies. That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) and NOT MOLESTED . And Allah is Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Al-Quran: 33:59).

So Hijaab is not only a commandment from God, it is also a woman's protection...

Wasalaam

ppl that rape are sick in the head

1 in 10 ppl r not sound in mind

statistically dress code makes little or no difference, just look at the muslim world!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

women look beautiful with and without a headscarf

the headscarf never has been, and never will be a barrier for dating or rape

its lack self-control that is the problem,

these ppl need help, looking down at women that dont where "enough" clothes will not solve the problem, it will exacerbate it, coz the rapist is given a sick, petty "excuse" for his actions

and not being immuned to the site of naked flesh is dangourous, the more u put a lid on things the more pervs we will create, do we want that?

what is considered modest in England is outragously tarty in saudi, the onlything modest in saudi is if women where a tent.

i dont beleive islam is too backwards, but too many muslims definitaly are!!

"TEX" wrote:

statistically dress code makes little or no difference, just look at the muslim world!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

these ppl need help, looking down at women that dont where "enough" clothes will not solve the problem, it will exacerbate it, coz the rapist is given a sick, petty "excuse" for his actions

and not being immuned to the site of naked flesh is dangourous, the more u put a lid on things the more pervs we will create, do we want that?

what is considered modest in England is outragously tarty in saudi, the onlything modest in saudi is if women where a tent.

so you've never looke at a womans chest and have thought to urself.. "corr thats a nice pair".. Lol

i'll be honest.. i know its wrong, but id be lying if I didn't.

sorry.. just remembered, ur a bit young for that.. how old are u btw? and why do eople call u Juda? you jewish?

Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,

Quote:
And whilst I do not agree that any girl deserves to be raped or harassed, I do firmly believe that if she wants respect, she should not dress/act in a disrespectful/degrading manner.

muslim sister how would u define "dressing indecently"??

or acting in a "disrespectful/degrading manner"??

just look in the muslim world and u will c the sharia is counter-productive, rape cases are sky high, we beat the "immorel western world" when it comes to rape cases

and `our` justice system for the rapists is simply brillaint :roll: :roll:

"khan" wrote:
"TEX" wrote:

so you've never looke at a womans chest and have thought to urself.. "corr thats a nice pair".. Lol

i'll be honest.. i know its wrong, but id be lying if I didn't.

sorry.. just remembered, ur a bit young for that.. how old are u btw? and why do eople call u Juda? you jewish?

i'm a muslim

judda was in my last account

i'm 15

yes I have thought "corr thats a nice pair" but rape NEVER CROSSED MY MIND, NOT ONCE :shock: :shock: :shock:

Quote:

if she wears a head scarf but tight top and jeans, then i agree with you. but if she wears a headscrf and maybe a jilbaab or something like that, then no one is gonna date her, unless they want a smack, and men will propbably not think to rape her because they can't really see anything that will attract them.

Quote:

no one that i have spoken to thinks that wearing a mini skirt and a short/revealing top is modest.

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"TEX" wrote:
Quote:

muslim sister how would u define "dressing indecently"??

or acting in a "disrespectful/degrading manner"??

Every girl knows within herself what type of dress is decent or not.

how many girls were short tops and mini skirts? (apart from in the summer when the burning sun is frying u alive)

nope headscarf and jilbab are not barriers, many girls look nice in headscarf and jilbab IMO, they look good enuff to eat :twisted: , besides designer jilbabs make a girl look cute.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Every girl knows within herself what type of dress is decent or not.

decent for what?

if a girl wheres skin tight jeans and a skin tight top does she desearve to be raped? is she asking for it? does a western lass know the saying "naked with clothes on" means? in saudi how "modest" would her clothes be?

and what about a knee length skirt, is that immodest? wud u where one?

even a prositute does not desearve to be raped!!

GUYS WHY ARE YOU MAKING EXCUSES FOR THE RAPIST?

u make me sick :x

Pages