Raped Women Are Asking For It

205 posts / 0 new
Last post

"TEX" wrote:

i'm a muslim

judda was in my last account

i'm 15

[b]yes I have thought "corr thats a nice pair" but rape NEVER CROSSED MY MIND, NOT ONCE[/b] :shock: :shock: :shock:

yeh same here.. all I am saying is that the fact that u thought there a nice pair is the Naffs or Shaitaan putting things into ur head...

its like if u did not see that flesh, then that thought would not have been triggered.

all i am saying that one thing leads to another.. that fact that u or me would not contemplate rape is because its disgusting and evil.. unfortunatly there are people out there who don't give a damn..

mate ur young, u'll understand as u get older that for some people it wont stop at "she's got a lovely pair"..

it will go onto.. "daymn dont she feel cold in that, " to "she must love the attenion..", to "did she just call me to come over.. or was that the little voice inside my head.."

lol.. sorry.. for bein graphic ladies.. but shaitaan is everywhere u look these days.. although u might not feel any safer in Hijab.. i reckon u will save many men from petty sins to do with their desires..

bu if u like the attention, by all means.. carry on

[b]Edit: Language!!
- The Moderate Mod[/b]

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

"TEX" wrote:

even a prositute does not desearve to be raped!!

GUYS WHY ARE YOU MAKING EXCUSES FOR THE RAPIST?

u make me sick :x

1-No one deserves to be raped.

2-No one is making excuses for the rapist.

3-It just happens to be a fact of life that the way a woman dresses can either turn men on/off.

khan if a girl asked u out u wud be flattered wouldn't u?

it will boost ur self-esteem / or feed ur ego

u wud luv the attention wouldn't u?

ur not normal if u dont

but if she raped u how wud u feel??

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

"MuslimSister" wrote:
"TEX" wrote:

even a prositute does not desearve to be raped!!

GUYS WHY ARE YOU MAKING EXCUSES FOR THE RAPIST?

u make me sick :x

1-No one deserves to be raped.

2-No one is making excuses for the rapist.

3-It just happens to be a fact of life that the way a woman dresses can either turn men on/off.

1. agreed

2. yes u r, by looking down at women who dress "indecently"

3. how can u even link rape with dress when rape cases in muslim countries are so bloody high? :shock: :shock:

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

Quote:
how can u even link rape with dress when rape cases in muslim countries are so bloody high?

that's because they only ever see women dressed completely. they don't see women half-naked.

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"TEX" wrote:
khan if a girl asked u out u wud be flattered wouldn't u?

it will boost ur self-esteem / or feed ur ego

u wud luv the attention wouldn't u?

ur not normal if u dont

[b]but if she raped u how wud u feel??[/b]

MEGA LOL

yes i would
yes it would
no i wouldnt

im not normal.. yeh whatever

i think its impossible for women to rape men

basically.. im out of this pointless topic.. Texy u seem clever enough.. im sure u'll work it out soon.. good luck

Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,

"zara" wrote:
Quote:
how can u even link rape with dress when rape cases in muslim countries are so bloody high?

that's because they only ever see women dressed completely. they don't see women half-naked.

thankyou you have proven my point

they are not immuned to naked flesh

therefore the dress code makes things WORSE :shock: :shock:

and Muslim sisters and other ppl's backwards views about women dressing indecently are wholly invalid and provide excuses to let off the rapist and blame the victim

khan i did not mean litrally rape

i mean if it was possible

Khan where did u get the quote from ur sig from?

"TEX" wrote:
Khan where did u get the quote from ur sig from?

was an article by some geezer in the guradian or summit about the veil row and the hypocrisy surrounding it.

Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,

"TEX" wrote:
"zara" wrote:
Quote:

and Muslim sisters and other ppl's backwards views about women dressing indecently are wholly invalid and provide excuses to let off the rapist and blame the victim

Of course, you get exceptions in everything.

However, you can not deny the fact that women are ordered to cover up for their own protection.

To deny this, would be to deny God’s own words.

"Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their outergarments over their bodies. That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) AND NOT MOLESTED . And Allah is Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Al-Quran: 33:59).

"TEX" wrote:
"zara" wrote:
Quote:

women get raped all over the world. if they live in country were they have to cover themselves all over, then there will still be some who get raped. however, if they live in a country where there are are women who wear hardly anything and women who cover themselves fully, men will probably go for those women who wear less clothing because they are more appealing for men.

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

IMO the dress code is suppose to indicate "i`m not interested"

it does very little (if anything) to protect women from being molested

Islam shud be taken with a pinch of salt, how can a 1400 year old book tell us what to do in the 21st century? does th quran or ahadith prohibit cyber sex? [talking dirty on-line]

Quote:
Of course, you get exceptions in everything.

what exceptions?

how do u explain the huge number of rape cases in the muslim world?

those women are covered from top to toe

why is it that rapist given sympathy instead of the victim?

"zara" wrote:
men will probably go for those women who wear less clothing because they are more appealing for men.

are you guy?

can you tell me anything about my sexual fantasies?

why are rape cases MUCH MUCH higher in muslim countries??

it has NOTHING to do with dress code

i am shocked at the number of ppl that beleive the dress code will make a difference :shock:

the muslim world is irrefutable proof that dress code makes no difference whats so ever

and it proves why such a strict dress code makes things worse! not being immuned to the sight of naked flesh makes things worse!!

"TEX" wrote:
"zara" wrote:
men will probably go for those women who wear less clothing because they are more appealing for men.

are you guy?

can you tell me anything about my sexual fantasies?

why are rape cases MUCH MUCH higher in muslim countries??

it has NOTHING to do with dress code

i'm not a guy as you already know. where did that come from???
but it's obvious that men are attracted to women who are pretty. if you wear clothing which covers your whole body, no one is gonna see your 'prettyness' are they?
rape cases are much higher in muslim countries because they guy will probably not get punished for it. unlike in england where they would go to prison. this is what [b]I[/b] think by the way.
dress code comes into it, i think.

[b][color=indigo]I believe that in the western world the way a women dresses has something to do with rape. However in the Muslim world i dont think the way the woman dresses has anything to do with rape.
Its all about power. Women dont have any and men do. [/color][/b]

"Noor...*" wrote:
[b][color=indigo]I believe that in the western world the way a women dresses has something to do with rape. However in the Muslim world i dont think the way the woman dresses has anything to do with rape.
Its all about power. Women dont have any and men do. [/color][/b]

i totally disagree

why are rape cases not so high in Lebonon?

i think the sexy belly dancers and libral muslims have somthing to do with that

Quote:
obvious that men are attracted to women who are pretty.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

some women look so bloody cute in headscarves and jilbabs - they can even look better then a woman in a bikini

who do u think i will wanna get down and dirty with? :twisted:

[color=indigo][b]I wouldn't no why they are sky high in some countries and not in others as i dont no what goes through the minds of certain rapists. [/b][/color]

i seriously dought you will 'get down and dirt with' a women in headscarf and jilbaab. more likely to be someone in a bakini.

I am a guy

I know that not seeing enuff naked flesh makes things MUCH worse

the muslim world is irrefutable proof

girls see guys as black and white and beleive that they will jump into bed with any girl that offers or any girl who is not whearing enuff clothes

god did not make us sex obssesed beasts! (apart from me anyway!)

a lot of girls are so ugly they look much nicer with clothes on!

"zara" wrote:
i seriously dought you will 'get down and dirt with' a women in headscarf and jilbaab. more likely to be someone in a bakini.

come off it

a pretty girl or an ugly girl?

besides too much flesh looks cheap

less is more!

whats scary is that this whole debate is being dictated by a 15 year old kid....

come on you guys u dont need to go out of ur way to answer him, he thinks most of us are backward.... he's a kid, too hot headed, a bit naieve... NOT READY FOR SERIOUS DISCUSSION YET...

so c'mon ppl...

judda loves arguing and playing devils advocate....

if u answer his question, he just throws another one... so if u have plenty spare time and nothing better to do then argue with him all day.... and it still wont get anywhere....

ok. if that's what you think...
:roll:
but in england more women get raped who wear less than those who cover themselves.

"TEX" wrote:
"zara" wrote:

come off it

less is more!

[color=magenta]
speak for yourself tex, dont speak for the rest of the male population out there[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

yeah right :roll:

most women get raped when they are drunk, they have no control, therfore dress code makes no difference

GIRLS HAVE YOU HEARD YOUR SLEF??

how often have you seen a women with headscarf and jilbaab getting drunk?

"Exquisite" wrote:
"TEX" wrote:
"zara" wrote:

come off it

less is more!

[color=magenta]
speak for yourself tex, dont speak for the rest of the male population out there[/color]

I AM speaking for me and ma boys

u girls think u can speak for men out there - but u know NOTHING about us

I have made my point

carry on defending rapist then, u will have to anser allah at the end of the day

PS i am moving to lebonon, less rape cases but plenty of sexy belly dancers

me hate saudi, no naked women and too many rape cases

"TEX" wrote:
yeah right :roll:

most women get raped when they are drunk, they have no control, therfore dress code makes no difference

GIRLS HAVE YOU HEARD YOUR SLEF??

[color=magenta]
well most muslim girls dont drink so being drunk wont be an issue[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Pages