205 posts / 0 new
Last post

"TEX" wrote:
"The Moderate Mod" wrote:

[b]Edit: language!!
- The Moderate Mod[/b]

he was pissing me off! :evil:

he should be put to death for his sick comments

They don't have the death penalty in australia but he might be deported back to egypt. I just think he might be deported because this isn't the first time he has caused problems.

"eH" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
i would give the shaykh benefit of the doubt. his comments seem to have been misinterpreted

I agree, why do the biased media keep pointlessly misinterpreting what someone said by simply translating it into english word for word? Surely everyone knows that there is no other language as perfectly expressive as arabic. There is simply no equivelant in english, so don't even bother.

I think there should be a law against this. It's just another way to bash muslims and anyone who can't see this is just stupid.

He was in australia so he should have been speaking the local language. If he wasn't he desearves what he will get.

"stmark" wrote:
"eH" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
i would give the shaykh benefit of the doubt. his comments seem to have been misinterpreted

I agree, why do the biased media keep pointlessly misinterpreting what someone said by simply translating it into english word for word? Surely everyone knows that there is no other language as perfectly expressive as arabic. There is simply no equivelant in english, so don't even bother.

I think there should be a law against this. It's just another way to bash muslims and anyone who can't see this is just stupid.

He was in australia so he should have been speaking the local language. If he wasn't he desearves what he will get.

oh great, so now all of us bilinguals who dare to speak in a language other than English should be deported? :roll: he probably spoke in Arabic because that's a language his audience understood.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"stmark" wrote:
"eH" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

some popes in england speak latin in the church when they're giving lectures.

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"salaf" wrote:
It's ironic isn't it that Jack Straw's comments are defended under freedom of speech but this Shaykh who is a private citizen comes under a government onslaught.
A private citizen who is one of the most influencial teachers of islam in australia.

"zara" wrote:
"stmark" wrote:
"eH" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

some popes in england speak latin in the church when they're giving lectures.

Well maybe deportation would be a little much. I just know this has happened before.

"stmark" wrote:
"salaf" wrote:
It's ironic isn't it that Jack Straw's comments are defended under freedom of speech but this Shaykh who is a private citizen comes under a government onslaught.
A private citizen who is one of the most influencial teachers of islam in australia.

I got no problem with him being ostracised for his comments.

Neither have any issue with Jack straw being ostracised. Nor the pope. Foot in mouth disease should be confronted.

Otherwise people make assumptions that certain things are acceptable.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

let me quote what i just wrote..

"TEX" wrote:
S

[color=red][b]In the USA women where less and less every year but rape cases are declining![/b][/color]

Quote:
The number of rape cases in the United States has declined by 85 percent since the 1970s, according to statistics released by the Justice Department, the Washington Post reported June 19. In 1979, 2.8 rapes occurred for every 1,000 people. In 2004, the rate had decreased to 0.4 rapes per 1,000 people.

The data is drawn from statistics collected by police departments [b]as well as a national crime victims' survey that is meant to track crimes not reported to officials.[/b] Because the declines have been consistent through the years, some organizations, such as the Washington-based Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network, are seeing the drop as a byproduct of increased public awareness and prevention efforts as well as broader crime trends.

how many ppl still beleive that there is a link to slags having a higher risk of being raped?

Muslim sister can you please answer my question if u think that Jessica Simpson is modest?

and how do u explain that paradox of america??

are u still stuck in ur backwards views?

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

judda budda-quit wasting ur time

no one thinks ur worth replying to-so carry on talking to urself

these last five pages have been full of ur own crap- :roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

thank god for littlesis...
i couldnt have said that any better myself...
where have u been?
too many ppl give judda too much credit and take him too serious... AS A RESULT THE THREADS HAVE GONE DOWN IN QUALITY BIG TIME!
why would anyone want to spend hours debating an issue with a 15 year old judda budda... who just rants and raves, and repetas teh same point over and over again.
i dunno...just dont get it.

I think there has been a marked improvement, and that if we need to criticise him we should try to do so politely from now on. He has shown a great strength of character. I won't go on discussing him like this.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

u may be blind but loads of ppl have replied to my posts :twisted:

u and Ed so far are the only ones that are annoyed by me

"*DUST*" wrote:
"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"TEX" wrote:
my whole life i have been surrounded by so-called muslims with such backward views,

its driving me crazy!

i swear this stupid subject will make me schizophrenic !!

oh shut up pls
you're doing everypnes head in
have a proper, sensible discussion then probably someone will take you serious.
you just rant on... i know thats what kids do...but pls... give it a break!

actually he only seems to be doing YOUR head in Ed, everyone else gets on fine with judda. whats with the animosity? people don't tell you to shut up when you're having a rant. :roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

thank god for littlesis...
i couldnt have said that any better myself...
where have u been?
too many ppl give judda too much credit and take him too serious... AS A RESULT THE THREADS HAVE GONE DOWN IN QUALITY BIG TIME!
why would anyone want to spend hours debating an issue with a 15 year old judda budda... who just rants and raves, and repetas teh same point over and over again.
i dunno...just dont get it.

u guys have been repeating ur self again and again

"if women don`t want to be raped don`t dress like u want it"

yet there is NO UNIVERSAL definition of modesty, even Jessica Simpson claims to be modest and says she leaves somthing for the imagination Fool :mrgreen:

i have provided irrefutable evidence that dress code makes no difference, and has actually made things WORSE

none of u have statistically proven that what u where protects u from getting raped

so unless u can prove ur sexist claims (which is a BLATENT attempt to pardon the rapist)

[u][b]CASE CLOSED[/b][/u]

:evil:

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

tex, were you Mujahid'?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"The Great 100" wrote:
I think there has been a marked improvement, and that if we need to criticise him we should try to do so politely from now on. He has shown a great strength of character. I won't go on discussing him like this.

thank u bro

swiftly moving on:

earlier on the thread u sed rape victims get compensation (i think) does the same rule apply to Muslim Israelis?

"TEX" wrote:
earlier on the thread u sed rape victims get compensation (i think) does the same rule apply to Muslim Israelis?

Of course it does.

"TEX" wrote:
so unless u can prove ur sexist claims (which is a BLATENT attempt to pardon the rapist)

You could clarify that Ed and LilSis have not made any sexist claims.

Let's chill a bit.

Ed did make sexist claims

and lilsis did not deny her sisters sexist, backwards claims

"zara" wrote:
tex, were you Mujahid'?

do u know who Mujahid' is?

where u around that long?

no but i was reading the past topics a while ago. i thought it might be one of your accounts...

Mujahid and Mujahid' are both very good cyber pals of mine

we think alike Dirol

yeah, i thought there were some similarities between you

"TEX" wrote:
Ed did make sexist claims

and lilsis did not deny her sisters sexist, backwards claims

First of all, you should respond to the correct person. I have also not denied everybody's claims.

Second, I'm sure you do understand why the responses to this point will stress the virtues of modest dress, this is an Islamic forum. So I reckon your point is best served if you work out the basis for what you have to say and whether it is incompatible with what they are saying and either way keep explaining yourself politely, as if this is an intellectual forum. I guess that is Ed's frustration. Bear in mind that Ed works hard to promote high values within the Ummah and to outsiders and meets with some success. I think there is a danger you will alienate people and fail to have an impact and that others if they get frustrated will alienate you, and you will leave and become Jewish or something. Lol

Omrow this is ur thread and u have not even expressed ur opnion, not once!

"TEX" wrote:

u guys have been repeating ur self again and again

"if women don`t want to be raped don`t dress like u want it"

How a new angle.

Dressing attractively is provocative. Its gets attention.
Rape is (according to non-rapists, so is it authoratative?) partially due to desire. Attractively dressed women fan the flame of desire.

Thus far nothing new has been stated.

However what most people here are forgetting (in those pages I read) is that whether attractiveness is or isn't the highest quality in a rape profile, does not make it the only quality. 'Easy target' ranks very highly too.

So statistically if a woman wants to be pro-active about personally safety from sexual attacks she should not only not look too desirable, she should also not look too weak. Of course looks are one thing, substance is another...hypothetically let Xina Warrior Princess[size=9]TM[/size] dress how she wants.

Whilst rape isn't a problem for her, it just has to be hoped desire doesn't have any other disfunctional outlets.

Oh and Judda don't forget the Diathesis-stress model (genes load the gun, environment pulls the trigger) using that you could say, some men have a disease that pre-determines them towards rape, so it might just be smart to try not to do anything that would pull any triggers if you don't have a bullet proof vest. That brings the whole civil liberties Vs security out again albeit on a personal rather tha state level.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:

Oh and Judda don't forget the Diathesis-stress model (genes load the gun, environment pulls the trigger) using that you could say, some men have a disease that pre-determines them towards rape, so it might just be smart to try not to do anything that would pull any triggers if you don't have a bullet proof vest. That brings the whole civil liberties Vs security out again albeit on a personal rather tha state level.

thats pseudo-science

u really believe that garbage?

looks do not, and cannot "pull the trigger"

women are looking better and better in america, they where less and less and the rape cases are declining!

"stmark" wrote:
Well maybe deportation would be a little much. I just know this has happened before.

well what do u beleive is the suitable punishment?

i beleive death, if he was dead rich i wud say compensation to all raped women

-----------------

if u follow a backwards religion u r gonna think backwards

if the quran sed the earth was flat muslims will make conspiraicy theories saying that scientists are lying and if the earth was round we will all fall off Blum 3

Christians and Jews dont take thier scriptures litrally so why shud muslims take the Quran litrally?

i have thrashed the claim that slags will be more likly to get molested

none of u can prove me wrong on that

"Admin" wrote:
"stmark" wrote:
"salaf" wrote:

I got no problem with him being ostracised for his comments.

Neither have any issue with Jack straw being ostracised. Nor the pope. Foot in mouth disease should be confronted.

Otherwise people make assumptions that certain things are acceptable.

At least I wasn't going to kill him, Tex said he should be put to death I just was going to deport him. I do think he should resign thogh because he has caused trouble before and is likely to do it again. He is probably the most influencial sheak in australia and the muslim organization over there said they won't take action against him so unless he is breaking their laws I doubt if any thing will be done.

"TEX" wrote:

You guys are not giving me a chance.

"TEX" wrote:

if u follow a backwards religion u r gonna think backwards

if the quran sed the earth was flat muslims will make conspiraicy theories saying that scientists are lying and if the earth was round we will all fall off Blum 3

Christians and Jews dont take thier scriptures litrally so why shud muslims take the Quran litrally?

i have thrashed the claim that slags will be more likly to get molested

none of u can prove me wrong on that

Wat do you mean by that?
Are you suggesting Islam is a backward religion? Clarify you're self before i do something you're gonna regret.

The Quran would never say anything of the kind because the Quran is the eternal truth about our existance on this earth. We have no need for conspiracy theories because we already know the truth. If scientists want to go around contradicting the Quran then let them because what they come out with are "theories" meaning they have not yet proven that this is yet true i.e Darwins Theory of Evolution. Its contradictory to the Quran but we dont go around making a big hoohaa about it.

Just because people of a different faith act in a certain way does by NO MEANS we should do the same. We believe the Quran was created as a guide to this life and the here after so why shouldnt we follow it literally? Why? What you think you can write it better?

Its comments like that, that upsets other people. You should be more careful in what you say... or atleast how you say it.

Back in BLACK

"Omrow" wrote:
"TEX" wrote:

You guys are not giving me a chance.

who the hell is stopping u?

spit it out

Sereph i sed nowt wrong, a 1400 year old religion is hardly gonna be "ideal" in the 21st century, however there are some things that need to be taken with a grain of salt.

i know muslim scientists that beleive in evolution coz the intellegent design argument is "crap" (there words not mine) :shock: :shock:

Shanavas wrote a book claiming that the Quran supported evolution!! :shock: :shock: and according to him Darwin stole the theory off the muslims!! Lol Lol ,

[b]3. a man sees a woman dressed in a very sexy manner and is sexually aroused, can you blame him if :[/b]
a. it makes the man stare at her, chat her up
[color=red]b. he ask her out, ask for her number a 100 times[/color]
c. he whistles at her
d. he comes on to her....

get real saj how many guys are gonna ask a girl her number a 100 tyms?

actually there is dis girl at skool who asked for my number a 1000 tyms, if i wore a mask to cover ma face do u think she wud stop?

i told her i was gay so she stopped harrasing me

but she showed me up BIG TIME at skool & outside mosque by telling every1 i was as bent as a ten pound note :oops:

then this other girl kept asking me out, i told her i was not interested, then she said she wanted "proof" i was not gay :oops:

is eveloution when monkeys turn into humans?

Quote:
get real saj how many guys are gonna ask a girl her number a 100 tyms?

you obviously wouldn't because your gay, but loads of non-gay men ask girls for their numbers. if she doesn't give it the first time, they keep asking her for it. and i KNOW this happens nearly all the time.

Pages