Raped Women Are Asking For It

205 posts / 0 new
Last post

no one here defended rapists, we just said dress code matters.

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"zara" wrote:
how often have you seen a women with headscarf and jilbaab getting drunk?

:roll:

u have missed the point

dress code makes little or no difference

Girls do u think that jilbab and headscarf make girls look like freaks?

it only increases the mystery :twisted:

men LOVE mysterious women

Showing too much in one go takes away the thrill

women look good no matter how much or how less they where

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

tex, there is no way a guy gonna go and rape a women dressed modestly. no matter how mesterious she is. they'll feel like respecting her.
you may be an exception tho, but not all men are like that.

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

rape is wrong! there are no excuses for it whatsoever. NONE. It's a very serious crime, and the culprit should be punished severly.

live and let live!!!!!!!

and that's why so many men get away with it in muslim countries. there is no punishment for men, instead the women is blamed. but that is because men have more power.

"zara" wrote:
tex, there is no way a guy gonna go and rape a women dressed modestly. no matter how mesterious she is. they'll feel like respecting her.

SO A WOMAN NOT DRESSED MODESTLY.......
DOES THAT MAKES IT THE HER FAULT IF RAPED?? WAS SHE ASKING FOR IT??
it doesn't matter what the woman is dressed like. THERE ARE NO EXCUSES FOR RAPE.

AND you can't say a guy would NEVER rape a woman dressed modestly.............they dress modestly in the middle east.

live and let live!!!!!!!

"zara" wrote:

u dont know men !!

i am not an exception

all men [b]i know[/b] are like that

in lebonon they get away with it too but because men are immuned to flesh so rape cases are not that highr

zara if modest women are respected then there wud be no rape cases in the muslim world!!

GOD!!

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

i never said it was her fault. and women who dress modestly do get raped, i know. but women who show more of their body are more likely to get raped, that's what i'm tring to say.

"zara" wrote:

you said IT!

live and let live!!!!!!!

"zara" wrote:
i never said it was her fault. and women who dress modestly do get raped, i know. but women who show more of their body are more likely to get raped, that's what i'm tring to say.

not tru

u have no idea about the amount of pervs there are in the holyest cities in the world, ever been to Makkah and Madina?

what women where makes VERY LITTLE difference

cant u see this argument is letting off the rapist and blaming the women? :?

women in the middle east are covered up.........and the rape cases are high!!! and keep in mind many are not even reported! so i'd say they are just as liekly to be raped.

who's to say a man with a dirty mind won't grab a woman in a niqaab? she may well be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

live and let live!!!!!!!

"saima786" wrote:

who's to say a man with a dirty mind won't grab a woman in a niqaab? she may well be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

you took the words right out of my mouth

normal ppl do not rape, ONLY sick men do

Quote:
you said IT!

i'm talking about in ENGLAND. i even said women who dress modestly get raped in OTHER COUNTRIES, where the situation would be completely different.

"zara" wrote:
Quote:
you said IT!

i'm talking about in ENGLAND.

buts its NOT TRU

men here are immuned to flesh

"saima786" wrote:
[b]women in the middle east are covered up.........and the rape cases are high!!! and keep in mind many are not even reported! so i'd say they are just as liekly to be raped.[/b]

they aint reported because the women would get blamed and might be killed- i know they do that in some countries. in most western countries, the women does not get blamed, the man does.

"zara" wrote:
"saima786" wrote:
[b]women in the middle east are covered up.........and the rape cases are high!!! and keep in mind many are not even reported! so i'd say they are just as liekly to be raped.[/b]

they aint reported because the women would get blamed and might be killed- i know they do that in some countries. in most western countries, the women does not get blamed, the man does.

why do you beleive that men get away with it in muslim countiries??

a typical answer wud be:

"the only reason Allah decreed such a strict dress code because men can't control themselves"

the dress code is the direct reason they get away with it, not only does it create more pervs coz less ppl are immmuned to naked flesh, the dress code has created a justice system where the woman is to be blamed!!

BTW why do men in muslim countries stare more at girls then men do in England?

PS in Lebonon u cud get away with it too, with all the sexy belly dancers u wud honestly assume the dess code would increase desire to rape and not decrease

care to explain the paradox of Lebonon?

if a woman wearing headscarfe and jilbab was drunk, do u seriously think a sick in the head perv wud care about what she was wearing?

if any of u gals say that not all rapists are sick in the head i will persoanlly kill you

PS how wud u define modesty in a country like England? and if the same clothes were worn in saudi are they still modest?

in a boiling hot day is whearing less an acceptable excuse? (for kafir)

this whole bloody thread is about looking down at immodest girls

and desprately finding ways to let off the rapist

its sickning

and whats hilarious is that u have a bunch of gals wid the `holier then thou` attitude thinking that they know what men think! :shock:

SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN THE PARADOX OF LEBONON, AND PLEASE DONT TELL ME WHAT MEN THINK!!

Muslim sister,

JESSICA SIMPSON sed she was modest and she sed that she lyks to leave sumthin to the imagination! :shock:

is she modest?

BTW u cant rape with ur eyes

MEN CAN GET AWAY WITH RAPE IN MUSLIM COUNTIRES...

BUT SURELY THE DRESS CODE STOPS MEN FROM RAPING WOMEN? INNIT?

WRONG: IT DOES THE PRECISE OPPOSITE!

THE MORE U PUT A LID ON THINGS THE MORE PERVS WE CREATE

"Exquisite" wrote:

[color=magenta]
well most muslim girls dont drink so being drunk wont be an issue[/color]

YEAH RIGHT :roll: :roll:

loads of muslim girls drink alcohol, now more then ever, do they desearve to be raped?

100 do u have skyrocketing rape cases in Israel?

and what is the Isreali punishment for rape? for the victim and the criminal?

"TEX" wrote:
"Exquisite" wrote:

[color=magenta]
well most muslim girls dont drink so being drunk wont be an issue[/color]

YEAH RIGHT :roll: :roll:

loads of muslim girls drink alcohol, now more then ever, do they desearve to be raped?

[color=magenta]when did i say they deserve to get raped?no-one deserves to get raped, muslims, non muslims covered or not covered, get it?[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

then why is every1 in this thread saying:

"if she did not dress like a slag she will not be treated like a slag"

in saudi if u dare show a bit of ankle then you are a slag, how will this prevent rape?

[color=magenta]everyone did not say that, it is just more likely it occurs but it still doesnt justify the reason why some is raped[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

how is it more likly to occur?

can u statistically prove that "only slags get raped"

the muslim world is proof that dress code makes no difference

and the men stare at women MORE in muslim countries :shock:

Tex what do you mean by "Immune to flesh" I don't get it or did I miss something?

I want to become a better Muslim by following the Prophet's (pbuh) sunna. I wish to further my knowledge on Islam and put it into practice in my daily life. And if I can be of any help/guidence then always willing to oblige.

we've been argueing about this for AGES

"TEX" wrote:
100 do u have skyrocketing rape cases in Israel?

and what is the Isreali punishment for rape? for the victim and the criminal?

I don't know the numbers. The President is in big trouble right now. Seems they have a serious case against him and if it bears out I hope he'll get the maximum penalty, which is life imprisonment and some amount of compensation to the victim. There isn't a popular culture of being harsh on the victim or light on the rapist, it is extremely serious. Israel doesn't take issue with upholding women's rights. I just Googled it and I'm not sure what I found was reliable or current - Israel's figures by percentage are given to be on a par with Norway, higher than France and massively lower than the US. It didn't give a UK comparison. I think the US might have a higher incidence of false allegations on account of very high compensation. The best link I came up with is [url=. I'm sure that among the charedim ("ultra-Orthodox") there is some tolerance for the argument that immodest women are asking for it, but there is no tolerance for a rapist in those communities or in Jewish religious law, which categorically supports the victim. I hope that is a fair answer.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

I think part of the reason for the high rape cases in muslim countries is the fact that dating is forbidden and can be punished by death or lashes

here men dont have to postpone there sex drive. But since many muslim families beleive in the so-called honour killing muslims in the west we are at no advantege.

now i aint advocating zina or anything...

but how many ppl's parents told them to control them selves as opposed to the girls that were told/forced to cover up?

my daddy had a chat wid me about being a good boy and controling ma self wid girls, and he did that with ma brothers and step-brothers too, however my uncles did not tell ma cousins that.... how many muslim families teach thier boys to control themselves? :?

Pages