What Did You learn Today?

1053 posts / 0 new
Last post

today i learnt `the bigger the lie the more people that will beleive it` Cray 2

I learnt that my religion can land me into sooooo much trouble and any innocent muslim can get accused of trying to go on suacide missions...

(yes i am talking about Airport terror hoax)

i learnt that muslims can suffer on a mass scale, die on a mass scale around the world yet still be made to look like the enimies....

lets all sing along to the song Cray 2

i is in a soppy mood :?

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

ok that vid is depressin Cray 2

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

i NEVER normally cry

but that lil girl they showed made me cry Cray 2

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

the mother n son bit at the end aswell Cray 2

yeah...

i think it was the song they chose for the vid which made me cry:

lets all sing along...

[color=blue]The higher you build your barriers
The taller i become
The farther you take my rights away
The faster i will run
You can deny me
You can decide to turn your face away
No matter
'cos there's --

Chorus:
Something inside so strong
I know that i can make it
Though you're doing me wrong, so wrong
You thought that my pride was gone
There's something inside so strong

The more you refuse to hear my voice
The louder i will sing
You're hiding behind the walls of jericho

Your lies will come tumbling
Deny my place in time
You squander wealth that's mine
My light will shine
So brightly it will blind you
'cos there's --

Chorus

Brothers and sisters
When they insist we're just not good enough
When we know better
Just look 'em in the eyes and say
We're gonna do it anyway
We're gonna do it anyway
We're gonna do it anyway
We're gonna do it anyway

Chorus

Something inside so strong[/color]

.....Actually its too depressing to watch again Cray 2

"Snoopy" wrote:
the mother n son bit at the end aswell Cray 2

I've just seen that vid.............totally deppressing. Cray 2 I pray for peace! they our our brothers and sisters. If there was anything I could wish for it would be PEACE. PEACE within muslims. peace within all religion.

IS IT POSSIBLE? WILL IT EVER HAPPEN?

live and let live!!!!!!!

I learnt how rude some asian people can be (How rude is it to talk in your own language when amongst english speaking people who don't know your mother tongue!?) I hate it when people do that, why? It makes me soo uncomfortable...

Today i learnt im much smarter than a number of my piers (although i kinda already suspected it... coz im so smart).

But then there are days when you feel stupid. :?

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:

Sorry can't relate to that, never have those kinds of days Blum 3

What i learnt today - how much i hate working Cray 2

What I learnt today (or yesterday) is that university life is not fun.

I got so many courseworks to do, ones due in 2 weeks later.

[color=magenta]today i learnt to appreciate my voice n it isnt good to be a loud mouth cuz when ur voice goes it is one of th most annoying feelings in the world[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

[color=magenta]yeah much better, alhamdulillah but my voice sounds so croaky evry1 teases me,thank you for ur concern sis [/color]:P

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

That's ok.

Inshallah it won't be long till your back to your normal self.

[color=magenta]inshaAllah, thanks again sis!!!

i also learnt that im really competitive [/color]

"Angel" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

Sorry can't relate to that, never have those kinds of days Blum 3

What i learnt today - how much i hate working Cray 2

I assure you they're very rare... but they do happen.

Back in BLACK

I’ve learnt…

-One can bend over backwards trying to please others; however some have difficulties in even acknowledging what you do for them. However, if you don’t expect appreciation, you won’t feel let down.

-One should ONLY expect, depend, rely and ask from Allah (swt), as people let you don’t, however, Allah (swt) is always there for you.

-Shubuhat (lack of trust/doubt and certainty) in Allah (swt) a serious disease of the heart.

Salam

Wow.

You have learnt quite a bit there lady.

All beautiful lessons to remember.

Thanks for sharing them with us.

Omrow

I learned how useful a blackberry can be.

And supposedly I learned something about Contracts Law... still havent bought the fuller and eisenberg book

boring stuff...

today i learnt even tho you go owt ur way to help some people they are stil soooooooooooooooo ungrateful and dont apprecitate how much trouble you went

and today i also decided i aint gna eve help those ungrateful people ever again Blum 3

i found out how to send a text message!

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

:shock: yay lol well dun sis!!!!!!!!! wooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

thanks for your encouragement! Biggrin

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Today I havnt learnt anything that I CAN REMEMBER! AAARRRGGGHHH! I hate it when that happens! :x

I want to become a better Muslim by following the Prophet's (pbuh) sunna. I wish to further my knowledge on Islam and put it into practice in my daily life. And if I can be of any help/guidence then always willing to oblige.

[b][color=violet]today, nothing really to tird to remmember anything lol! had a late night ysesterday[/color][/b]

...live everyday as your last day...

I’ve learnt that, it doesn’t matter which city/organisation in the UK you visit… nearly all Islamic programmes consist mainly of participants who have grey hair…

(Unless of course, you spent most of your times associating with Islamic youth groups who are not willing to accept the guidance of the older lot)

Today I have learnt that you can have a really really bad day, and it not be your fault. Well not totally anyway.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[color=magenta]today i learnt that i have almost 11 weeks till my January exams and i dont knw anythng

i also learnt that JD sports do some really wicked trainers which i decided to purchase[/color]

i learnt how behind i am with my crswrk...and i'm still not doing anything about it

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

Pages