What Did You learn Today?

1053 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Bliss" wrote:
i learnt how behind i am with my crswrk...and i'm still not doing anything about it

same ere sis. i gotta hand in a draft of my assignmnt nxt week n i dont kno were to start!!! i kno il pwob end up panacking doin an all nighter last min draft sunday night... bt when i panic i sumhow always manage to get it dun

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

[b][color=violet] i have learnt that people act RELIGIOUS for 30 days (during ramadan) but then can go back to be mean!

but they think that they are nice and holy moly![/color][/b]

...live everyday as your last day...

i found out the reason why some people were being nice to me, because it was ramadan. Cray 2

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"*Sponi*" wrote:
[b][color=violet] i have learnt that people act RELIGIOUS for 30 days (during ramadan) but then can go back to be mean!

but they think that they are nice and holy moly![/color][/b]

Sometimes you've gotta be cruel to be kind.

That and everything happens for a reason.

[size=7]hhmm Deja'vu[/size]

Back in BLACK

I learnt that…

-Ones peace of mind, happiness, feeling of security and contentment is VERY strongly linked to the way ones parents feel about them…particularly the mother.

-it is mentioned 800 times in the Qur’an to remember the name of Allah (swt)…and 8 times its mentioned that we should “do it in abundance”

I also learnt that the devil is sitting with an arrow targeted at our hearts…and as soon as our hearts becomes heedless with His (swt) remembrance, he attacks.

"zara" wrote:
i found out the reason why some people were being nice to me, because it was ramadan. Cray 2

[b][color=violet]i actually Classify those people as BIG Hypocrites!

sis, many people out thier are like that, they act nice to you because the think its ramadan and you've got to be nice and act religious, but what happens after ramadan, its not just during ramdan that you are ment to constantly prayer your five daily prayers, your ment to do that as a day to day basis.

I actually think they think that only during ramdan that is when Allah (swt) is watching upon you and thats when your deed are going to be counted and stuff, not realising that Alllah (swt) is always there watching over us.

sis, you let them just be nice to you during ramdan, you just remmber to always be nice, and InshAllah Allah (swt) will reward you![/color][/b]

I learnt that spoons are so smooth; which is why they dont go with forks.

"Omrow" wrote:
I learnt that spoons are so smooth; which is why they dont go with forks.

[b][color=violet]And who are you trying to get that little remark across two...?[/color][/b]

[color=magenta]today in [b]biology [/b]i learnt about allopatric speciation
in [b]psychology [/b]i learnt the effectiveness of zero tolerance
and finally i learnt that i can make journeies from lewisham to stratford to east ham to green st to whitechapel in about 3.5 hours as well as doing sum shopping[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"*Sponi*" wrote:

[b][color=violet]And who are you trying to get that little remark across two...?[/color][/b]

Spoon users.

Particularly the spoon fed boys.

"Omrow" wrote:
"*Sponi*" wrote:

Spoon users.

Particularly the spoon fed boys.

[b][color=violet]righttt....

just out of interest are you obsessed with SPOONS AND FORKS![/color][/b]

[b][color=indigo]I learnt that looking after lil kids can be FUN!!![/color][/b]

I learnt my friend is obsessed with his nephew(only a few months old) being his protege... so much so that whenever the kids awake he steals the kid to play with it and wont put it down or give it up until its either feeding time or nap time. Lol

I think he's practicing parenting skills...

Back in BLACK

[b][color=indigo]I also learnt i Love Scallywags! I don't do anything!!

(My placement)[/color][/b]

"Noor...*" wrote:

Biggrin [b][color=violet]yourrrr a NATURALLLL with little kiddies![/color][/b]

"*Sponi*" wrote:
"Noor...*" wrote:

Biggrin [b][color=violet]yourrrr a NATURALLLL with little kiddies![/color][/b]

[b][color=indigo]I no i am! Wink [/color][/b]

"*Sponi*" wrote:

[b][color=violet]just out of interest are you obsessed with SPOONS AND FORKS![/color][/b]

Yes. Sometimes.

"Omrow" wrote:
"*Sponi*" wrote:

[b][color=violet]just out of interest are you obsessed with SPOONS AND FORKS![/color][/b]

Yes. Sometimes.

[b][color=violet]riiightt...now that explains why you always go on about SPOONS![/color][/b]

i learnt worrying givs you something to do but gets you nowhere!!!

i also learnt sumtimes we should learn to accept criticisms because were not always aware of our faults

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

1. i learnt not too feel too proud of a peice of work that i've done because there's always someone who does better.

2. i learnt how to make Gulab Jamun, they are YUMMY!!! with icecream!

3. and i learnt how much my teacher hates me.

i learnt a lot today Biggrin

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

-i learnt that the Buddha is not actually called Buddha

-i also learnt that buddhist ppl dont actually pray or believe in God or worship the buddha

I also learnt that teachers and kids have a right by law not to teach/learn RE in school should they wish

I'm learning more about contracts... which is funny because I'm pretty sure that's what I was learning about last time.

This is what I have studiously written down in my notebook:

"contracts are boring"

"i need new gloves"

[color=magenta]today i learnt why the school doesnt buy air freshners for the toilets, because they think we will spray each other with it or shove it and flush it down the toilet[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Odysseus" wrote:
I'm learning more about contracts... which is funny because I'm pretty sure that's what I was learning about last time.

This is what I have studiously written down in my notebook:

"contracts are boring"

"i need new gloves"

my uni notes usually consist of my shopping lists

my sisters uni notes usually consist of draft revival articles Biggrin

i've got to the stage that if what the lecturer is babbling on about wont come up in exams or upcoming assignments-i have a right to switch off

[b][color=indigo]LOL

That just reminded me.. in my old school the Headteacher purposly never put up mirrors in the girls toilets because apprently the "girls" used to spend to much time in their and they were always getting late for lessons![/color][/b]

"Noor...*" wrote:
[b][color=indigo]LOL

That just reminded me.. in my old school the Headteacher purposly never put up mirrors in the girls toilets because apprently the "girls" used to spend to much time in their and they were always getting late for lessons![/color][/b]

[b][color=violet]they have done that again! Lol [/color][/b]

I learnt that you need a car to kill boredom :?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

or a PSB

[color=indigo][b]Talking of cars.. i need to start taking driving lessons![/b][/color]

Pages