What Did You learn Today?

1053 posts / 0 new
Last post

"02cute4u" wrote:
it wud only be disrespectful to the prophets (pbuh) grave

no those ppl in the graves cannot here us, its nothing but baseless superstition :roll:

muhammads case is an exception- i will not be going into that.

the dead cannot hear or see - u canoot PROVE that it is against the deen to play in a graveyard

plenty of ppl say "i'm sure" but none of them have ever proven that...

[b]EDIT
-ThePhantomMod[/b]

huh?

which part did u edit

it looks the same to me

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

A QUESTION TO ALL YOU TAHIR UL QADRI FANS:

how can u even respect a man who blames muslims for the henios atrocities of 9/11?

how can u respect a man who said it is ok to support the americas/britons crusade in muslim countries!?

tell me if it is ok for the next genration of muslim children in Afghanistan and Iraq to look like [url=

THAT MAN SAYS IT IS!!

i can't beleive the popularity of this guy, not only are his teaching seriuosly deviating from the deen, he's with the americans when it comes to destroying the muslim world.

his lectures are an absolout rip off! innit obvious he just wants your dosh!?

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

"02cute4u" wrote:

For your info, Shyakh ul Islam Dr Muhammad Tahr ul Qadri doesnt make money out of his literature or any of his publications. He hasnt ever took a penny off anything thats been sold by his publication and i personally heard him say that he wud never take a penny nor will his family of anything that is sold, he publishes all stuff free for the benfit of the ummah so that they could find it helful and to bring them closer to the prophet pbuh.

So the next time u make asumptions, i suggest u go and check out the facts first.

Salaam

those pictures are SICK!!!

and i want to swop shaykes. anyone know another GOOD shayke?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

judda, substantiate your claims with evidence. as fas i know those are not the views of Dr. Qadri. quote his words in their entirety, don't twist them.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"02cute4u" wrote:
A QUESTION TO ALL YOU TAHIR UL QADRI FANS:

how can u even respect a man who blames muslims for the henios atrocities of 9/11?

how can u respect a man who said it is ok to support the americas/britons crusade in muslim countries!?

tell me if it is ok for the next genration of muslim children in Afghanistan and Iraq to look like [url=

THAT MAN SAYS IT IS!!

i can't beleive the popularity of this guy, not only are his teaching seriuosly deviating from the deen, he's with the americans when it comes to destroying the muslim world.

Evrything u said was basically made up, u sed yaself before, we shud give proofs, so please prove that Prof. Tahir ul Qadri has said that muslims did 9/11 n that its ok to support a crusade against muslims. N when you do prove that, i will then disprove it, from jus one lecture.

"zara" wrote:

and i want to swop shaykes. anyone know another GOOD shayke?

Swop shaykhs? who is your shaykh n why do u want to swap? if u dunt mind me asking

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"*DUST*" wrote:
[b]judda[/b], substantiate your claims with evidence. as fas i know those are not the views of Dr. Qadri. quote his words in their entirety, don't twist them.

AAhhh, so it is Judda, explains a lot..

but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.

"*DUST*" wrote:
judda, substantiate your claims with evidence. as fas i know those are not the views of Dr. Qadri. quote his words in their entirety, don't twist them.

i is not twisting dem

"zara" wrote:

and i want to swop shaykes.

good lass!

"02cute4u" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

i is not twisting dem

Prove them then, how did u form these views? did the devil tell you?

Guys please think before you speak-its Ramadan. Unless you're able to substantiate your claims….your words are slanderous.

deleted

there used to be an article on therevival, on a radio interview he did.

its nothing new, and I did raise it back in the days.. when some of the members on here attempted to justify his support for the war on afghanistan using the seerah.

its an old topic, i think it should be closed as it causes offence to our Minhaji brothers and sisters on here.

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

razor- my shayke is the one judda/02cute4u was talking about

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

What I learnt yesterday?

If you take a spacewalk without a suit, you will not instantaneously freeze to death. Nor will you explode. Nor will your blood boil. You'll just get sunburn.

If you are in the vacuum conditions long enough that your blood runs out of oxygen, then you will die.

You see apparently the skin is strong enough to counter most effects we expect after having seen too much scifi/horror.

[url= link for the above[/url]

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
If you take a spacewalk without a suit, you will not instantaneously freeze to death. Nor will you explode. Nor will your blood boil. You'll just get sunburn.

A very bad sunburn!

Quote:
The saliva on your tongue might boil, however.

"MuslimBro" wrote:

Quote:
The saliva on your tongue might boil, however.

Well that will teach you for keeping your mouth open!

and by boil, it means really fast evaporation. As the boiling point of water is lower in a vacuum.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
If you take a spacewalk without a suit, you will not instantaneously freeze to death. Nor will you explode. Nor will your blood boil. [b]You'll just get sunburn[/b].

One question, will wearing loads of suncream help?

dunno. It may do more damage if it evapourates... cool you down faster.

I been thinking... what if you have a cut? would that be forfeit to the skin protecting you?

u really need to have ur head screwed on tight to get thru college.

smile and be happy!!!

[color=magenta]yeah i deffo agree with u sis, i did some work in my free lessons today im so proud,

i learnt about addition, condensation and co polymerisation, i actually get it[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

I learnt that any Tom, Dick and Harry can complain, criticise, have ideas, make suggestions etc…however actually DOING something, is a totally different issue altogether.

In the school placement I’m in these days (which is mentally/emotionally and physically VERY draining) I’m busy preparing kids for their “harvest assembly”…I just happened to ask my mentor, why isn’t the school doing anything for Ramadan/Eid since 60% of the kids are Muslims-esp since they’re big on every other festival….she suddenly decided that I should take on the headache of preparing 300kids (most of whom cant even read yet) for an Eid/Ramadan assembly.

I learnt that I need to keep my big mouth shut.

I've also learnt that it is possible to be an introvert in certain circles and an extrovert around different circles...it all depends on where your heart lies.

Lol

I have learnt to get others to ask my questions. It allows me to avoid any potential work.

and criticising is easy. It can also be fun. So it's not somethign that can easily be avoided.

oh, and I have been taught to never ever [url= a bag of Skittles for a singing rabbit[/url].

i've leant that..........life is too short to argue, :? and unpridictable to make big big plans!!

live and let live!!!!!!!

"MuslimSister" wrote:
I learnt that…sometimes when you DON’T look forward to something; you end up being pleasantly surprised and vice versa.

It takes less time to sprout out a rude, insulting response but takes a lot longer to carefully prepare a non-insulting response…

You pretty much get whatever you want in life, providing you want it badly enough and work hard for it…

Fish's can surive upto 5 days without any food.

5 DAYS??? YOU DO LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY!!! Blum 3

live and let live!!!!!!!

During the last few days I’ve learnt that….

-NOTHING changes your perspective on life and sorts out your priorities more that death.

-One receives an insight into their character and other people characters during such testing times

-Death also highlights the fact that we spend ALL of our time concerned with stupid, dum.b, minor, petty, insignificant issues whilst not looking at the bigger picture.

-I’ve also learnt that we take a lot of things of granted in life…if we do not appreciate what we do have….. when it’s gone....the regrets and “if only’s” can fill a person will self-loathing and despair for a LONG time…

-Lastly, I’ve learnt that if we spend our life, in the service of others…keep our doors generously open….never be stingy when it comes to hospitality….after we die, it is those people that will benefit us.

you learnt a lot!

Quote:
NOTHING changes your perspective on life and sorts out your priorities more that death.

if you won the lottery you would change your perspective on life.

[b][color=indigo]Lottery is haraam.[/color][/b]

i know. i was just giving an example.

today i learnt choc coconut n cookie ice cream is yummier than choc n mint ice cream Biggrin

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

Pages