Wisdom Tooth

130 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Imaani" wrote:
I got a free pair of specs worth over 300 quid!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I tought i had pulled a deal and a half!
How did you manage that!

I know its brilliant.

I never even had any, as i wore contacts all the time, but i'm entitled to a free pair every year. There really nice, I hardly wear my contacts now.

"Imaani" wrote:
I know its brilliant.

I never even had any, as i wore contacts all the time, but i'm entitled to a free pair every year. There really nice, I hardly wear my contacts now.

What opticians is this?! I might pay a visit there!

Lol!

I didnt like any specs we had, so proper shopped around at other opticians, saw some designer ones i liked, memorised the details on the side of the frame, my place ordered the frame and made them up for me.I know, my boss is really nice.

"Imaani" wrote:
Lol!

I didnt like any specs we had, so proper shopped around at other opticians, saw some designer ones i liked, memorised the details on the side of the frame, my place ordered the frame and made them up for me.I know, my boss is really nice.

u sly thing!

lol

like your style sis! Wink

i cant talk, smile or eat-half my face is numb after a killer filling Cray 2

i sat there with my mouth open for 45min-i thought my jaw was gonna break

i hate dentists :evil:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

i hate dentists :evil:

thats a very hurtful thing to say - gonna make me cry now. Cray 2

Lol

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Went dentist yesterday…my entire right side incl my lips, half my tongue and my ear was numb for hours afterwards.

The guy was so gentle in his speech…he kept on stopping, asking me if I was OK, talking me through it etc…I think he sensed that I was petrified after the injection left tears in my eyes.

But he was SO rough in his mannerism…he had his two hands with tools, his assistants hand who has some gas thingy, in my mouth….and I think he was longsighted cos he had half his head down my tiny mouth too.

My jaw still aches after being stretched for so long...

I wish I was seven again when dad had to take me kicking and screaming to the dentist….I was put under general anaesthetic just to have a check up cos they couldnt keep me in the chair...

Pages