Wisdom Tooth

Anyone elses wisdom tooth coming out :?:

It kills...

Y is it called the wisdom tooth :?:

mine came out ages ago- it hurt so much i felt lke ripping my mouth!

and i have no idea why it's called 'wisdom teeth'- i didn't get any wisdom Cray 2

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

i dnt actually no if mine have cum out yet.... lol, ive had so many teeth pulled out Lost counT!

The wisdom teeth normally erupt between 18-21. If it/they is/are causing excessive pain a dentist should be seen because it often happens that the tooth is impacted due to there not being enough space in the mouth for the tooth to erupt correctly.

If its not a major pain then no big deal but if its causing a lot of pain and irritation arrange for the dentist - he'll take an x-ray and have a look and depending on the case may either simlpy prescribe pain killers or ask you to come back in a few months or if in worst case scenario - he'll ask to see asap and extract the offending dentine.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

They are generally thought to be called "wisdom teeth" because they appear much later than the other teeth, at an age where people are supposedly wiser than as a child, when the other teeth had erupted.

And yes mine came out many years ago... painful it was ... no longer hurt the do.

Back in BLACK

Speaking of teeth, my lil sis is having two teeth taken out today while being unconscious coz she screams whenever the dentist touches the two bad teeth.

I had 4 teeth taken out when I was unconscious when I was about 7 years old and it hurt like mad when I woke up. I promised that I would never eat sweets again but guess I was wrong Lol

"zara" wrote:
[b]mine came out ages ago[/b]- it hurt so much i felt lke ripping my mouth!

ages oh my u must be very old lool Lol just kiddin

You can't escape from DEATH. So be prepared

Hey!- I am NOT old!
I am 13 and mine came out when i was 12-ish

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

I used to be terrified of dentists...I had an extreme phobia of them.

My dad had to chase me round the house to get me to go to the dentist. The only thing I've ever needed to get done is one deep root filling. That was a very traumatic exp :?

Ever since I was 10 I promised myself that I'll brush my teeth 2/3 times a day and never eat sweets before bed so that I never have to get a filling done again,...I've done this ever since and thankfully other than the routine checkups I've never had another filling.

I pray that I don't go through with the wisdom tooth pain...I'm senstive to pain and scared of dentists. :?

[color=magenta]i love goin to the dentist, free sticker n lollipop lolz but i just go for the regular check ups, when we go dentist we do the whole family thng where all siblings go together n my older used to makes us laff n get us in trouble, i love the dentists chair,so wisdom tooth come out between 18-21 so mine will come out soon[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Its not necessary that the wisdom teeth erupt - with some people they remain dormant and dont erupt at all - its just one of those things.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]i love goin to the dentist, free sticker n lollipop lolz[/color]

I once asked the dentist for one of them and the dentist just laughed and gave it to my younger siblings.

I went home empty handed Sad

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]i love goin to the dentist, free sticker n lollipop lolz[/color]

I once asked the dentist for one of them and the dentist just laughed and gave it to my younger siblings.

I went home empty handed Sad

lol...grow up!!

mind you...i still got it when i was fairly old Blum 3

Med, are you still goin ahead with plans to be a dentist?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
lol...grow up!!

I seem to have stopped growing...

"Sirus" wrote:

You must have a baby face Wink

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:
lol...grow up!!

I seem to have stopped growing...

"Sirus" wrote:

You must have a baby face Wink

no baby face mate.......i get told i look way older....20somethings.....not even 20 yet....not until another 3 days anywaaaaaaay!!

a couple of years ago, my youngest bro had TEN teeth taken out at once, younger bro SIX....and me 3 lol

what happens when used to live above our own shop lol....run down and nick sweets....teeth were very rotten, no surprise we all ended up on braces Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
no baby face mate.......i get told i look way older....20somethings.....not even 20 yet....not until another 3 days anywaaaaaaay!!

That's what I was thinking....hang on...you're not 20 yet?

"Sirus" wrote:
what happens when used to live above our own shop lol....run down and nick sweets....teeth were very rotten, no surprise we all ended up on braces Lol

If you brushed your teeth properly then your teeth should have been ok....unless....

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

That's what I was thinking....hang on...you're not 20 yet?

"Sirus" wrote:

If you brushed your teeth properly then your teeth should have been ok....unless....

nope, im not yet..

and i admit, [i]sometimes as a kid, i didnt bother[/i].......but that dont make diff, excessive sweets was bound to do some damage. dad never said no to us coz he loves us so much, same today lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
nope, im not yet..

So you're 19....we're twins!...for another 3 days. You must be the youngest in your class.

"Sirus" wrote:
and i admit, [i]sometimes as a kid, i didnt bother[/i].......but that dont make diff, excessive sweets was bound to do some damage.

Same ere.

we are not twins lol

im goin into last year at uni.....im paki, ur not, ur ugly, im not, im kool, ur not lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Do you have to be wise to get a wisdom tooth?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Sirus I seriously thought you were in your early 20's.

"Sirus" wrote:
im goin into last year at uni.....im paki, ur not, ur ugly, [b]im not[/b], im kool, ur not lol

Ehem *cough* I've seen your pic Wink

yeah, and old pic....remember the lil ugly duckling who turned into a beautiful swan Dirol

ur that bad, that u've covered ur entire face in ur avatar Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:

ur that bad, that u've covered ur entire face in ur avatar Lol

either that [b]or[/b] he is so handsome that he has to cover his face like Sayyidina Dihyah radhiyallahu anh had to!!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

lol could be.

so are you still planning on being a dentist?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

let y'knw wen my resits are over Dirol

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
let y'knw wen my resits are over Dirol

lol...u shud be revisin, they aint far....in august arent they? or early sept?

never resat at uni alhamdulillah......dont plan on either

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"zara" wrote:
Hey!- I am NOT old!
I am 13 and mine came out when i was 12-ish

Woah ! that was pretty early

Just turned 20 about two months back and getting my first one on top and my bro who just turned 18 has already got his top two since god knows when and didnt even realise they'd already erupted.

Cant even eat on one side proper..

not fair.

ur lucky yours are coming out late, mine were coming out during the time of 11+ and SATs, i coudn't revise properly

I went to the dentist about two months ago for a checkup and he says that I might be getting my wisdom tooth soon!!

Nothing happened yet! thank god! :twisted:

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Haven't been to a dentist in about 6 years.

I have got a chipped tooth atm, so when (if) I go, the bill will add up.

Not planning on going til there is pain.

Never had a filling or extraction yet, but I am sure I will have to have either a filling or an extraction next time.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Pages