Wisdom Tooth

130 posts / 0 new
Last post

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
I prefer wearing contact lens but since i dont get good vision with contacts i am forced to stick with glasses, i hate wearing em!

lol, join the club sis! me u both, but i prefer specs, ther much safer than lenses, all the stories you hear! actaully my sis got a lense stuck in her eye and she cudnt get it out! ther a lil dangerous if u ask me..

I dont think wearing contacts is dangerous....been wearing them for about 2/3 years and alhamdulillah have had no problems...

Glasses cant stand em, make U look older i think

Thinking of laser eye surgeory cos cant B bothered putting in lenses everyday and cleaning them even though it aint even a 2 min job.

"Angel" wrote:
In regards to wat admin said, wen i go to opticians and they pure look into your eyes I have an urge to giggle, duno why!

Lol.... i always end up laughing, im glad its a lady doing the job now

"naj" wrote:
[b]Thinking of laser eye surgeory[/b] cos cant B bothered putting in lenses everyday and cleaning them even though it aint even a 2 min job.

Just imagine if something goes wrong....

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"naj" wrote:
[b]Thinking of laser eye surgeory[/b] cos cant B bothered putting in lenses everyday and cleaning them even though it aint even a 2 min job.

Just imagine if something goes wrong....

That's the exact reason why I wouldn't get it done, I rather be partially blind than totaly blind.....the day it's 100% guranteed I defo getin it done.

I would probably never have laser eye surgery either.

I would not wear lenses either. Glasses ftw. Atleast there is some distance between them and the eyes.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"naj" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
I prefer wearing contact lens but since i dont get good vision with contacts i am forced to stick with glasses, i hate wearing em!

lol, join the club sis! me u both, but i prefer specs, ther much safer than lenses, all the stories you hear! actaully my sis got a lense stuck in her eye and she cudnt get it out! ther a lil dangerous if u ask me..

I dont think wearing contacts is dangerous....been wearing them for about 2/3 years and alhamdulillah have had no problems...

same here, i've had no problems with contacts, neither have people i know who use them. i would never go for laser surgery though, its not worth the risk. but if you're so lazy Wink you can opt for the contact lenses which you can wear 24/7 for upto a month without having to take em off, someone i know uses them and has had no problems with them. i wouldn't mind going for them, but don't see the point since i'm at home half the day anyway, i reckon its more for working people who have a busy schedule or those who are often travelling.

admin what does 'ftw' stand for?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

for the win.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

when I put contacts on it irritates my eyes - specially my left one. But I look nice with contacts so I guess no pain no gain Dirol

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

contacts? laser eye? im that lazy i dont even wear my glasses when i should!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Laser eye surgery are very expensive, about £1000 per eye....I can understand why admin doesn't want it Blum 3

Contacts are scary, what if I poke my eye while trying to put it in. Or what if someone punches me in the eye while I'm wearing contacts, can I get it out?

problem with contacts is you can get irritation, red eyes etc

and end of every day, u gotta take em out, put em in solution blah blah blah

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Sounds like a lot of work to me.

I can't even remember the last time I washed my car....

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
Laser eye surgery are very expensive, about [b]£1000 per eye..[/b]..I can understand why admin doesn't want it Blum 3

Contacts are scary, what if I poke my eye while trying to put it in. Or what if someone punches me in the eye while I'm wearing contacts, can I get it out?

Laser eye surgery aint that expensive what the hell you talking about lol.. Smile

I thought it was around 400 quid per eye... U must be wrong, and from what i know its V safe and effective... i know someone who had surgery done in 'India'..cheaper and no side effects and this is U.K.

If someone punches U in the eye yea u can get it out....my nephews poked me and some how got me in the eye enough times damaging my lense.

what do you think of those people who get blocked ears and need that vacuum suction thing?

:twisted:

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
Private treatment usually costs £1000-1500 per eye and is available at some NHS hospitals.

Prices vary...

Depends where surgery is done...

"naj" wrote:
"Muslim Bro" wrote:
Private treatment usually costs £1000-1500 per eye and is available at some NHS hospitals.

Prices vary...

Depends where surgery is done...

My uncle had lazer treatment done, and allahamdulliah it all went well.

"Sirus" wrote:
problem with contacts is you can get irritation, red eyes etc

and end of every day, u gotta take em out, put em in solution blah blah blah

u can get 'comfort drops' which work instantly, they cure the irritation or tiredness of the eyes.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
u boys are so lazy. :roll: Blum 3 it takes like 3 seconds to take out your lenses and put em in solution.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Muslim Bro" wrote:

u boys are so lazy. :roll: Blum 3 it takes like 3 seconds to take out your lenses and put em in solution.

U said it sis!

"*DUST*" wrote:
u can get 'comfort drops' which work instantly, they cure the irritation or tiredness of the eyes.

When I wore contacts I used drops to cure dryness in my eyes but it didn't help, one of my contact lens is perfectly fine but the other one gets dry and blurry. Gota try a diff make i guess.

Lazer for eye is approx 1k dnt know if that price is for one eye or both. I dont think thats a lot but since it's not 100% guranteed I am scared to get it done

"*DUST*" wrote:

My eyes aren't [i]that[/i] bad so don't need em.

But the thing with contacts is that I'm scared to even get my finger near my eye's....what if I poke myself and go blind!

"Muslim Bro" wrote:

But the thing with contacts is that I'm scared to even get my finger near my eye's....what if I poke myself and go blind!

I'm like that..

better safe than sorry!

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

You wont go blind plus wen you are putin contacts into your eyes you would do so in a controlled way, try it you wimp :twisted:

"Angel" wrote:
"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

You wont go blind plus wen you are putin contacts into your eyes you would do so in a controlled way, try it you wimp :twisted:

lol
wimp
i was gona sey that! but im scrd myself!

"zara" wrote:
what does flossing mean?

...I just thought that was a stereotype...

"Odysseus" wrote:
"zara" wrote:
what does flossing mean?

...I just thought that was a stereotype...

???

what was a stereotype?

"Angel" wrote:

Even if I did have the courage to use contacts, I think I would stop using them after a few weeks as I'm skint, especially when I haven't got a part-time job.

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
LOL

awwwww

What's so funny?....is it my last post....which I deleted? Smile

Pages