"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
LOL

awwwww

What's so funny?....is it my last post....which I deleted? Smile

i think...

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
i think...

Hope no-one else apart from you read it....I was embarassing myself.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
i think...

Hope no-one else apart from you read it....I was embarassing myself.

lol,

i think ur sayfe

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
You wont go blind plus wen you are putin contacts into your eyes you would do so in a controlled way, try it you wimp :twisted:

Even if I did have the courage to use contacts, I think I would stop using them after a few weeks as I'm skint, especially when I haven't got a part-time job.

true, glasses are cheaper...but then again overdraft is a great help Blum 3

I went shoppin again, I need to stop this has been the 3rd time in 2 weeks, being skint is borin

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
lol,

i think ur sayfe

Phew for that

Wouldn't it be better if everyone wore glasses :roll: ....and get called four eyes Lol

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
lol,

i think ur sayfe

Phew for that

Wouldn't it be better if everyone wore glasses :roll: ....and get called four eyes Lol

YEP!

just like me!

"Angel" wrote:

I went shoppin again, I need to stop this has been the 3rd time in 2 weeks, being skint is borin

I abosoulty HATE shopping! cant stand the bloody thing! it's so BORING!

"Angel" wrote:
I went shoppin again, I need to stop this has been the 3rd time in 2 weeks

You're a shopaholic, but wouldn't blame you....you need to buy shoes/sandals every few weeks.

Noor, do you wear those really thick glasses which makes your eyes look smaller, they look sooo funny Blum 3

"*_Noor_*" wrote:

I think it depends on who you shop with. I personally find shopping with parents boring and shopping with friends fun.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
I went shoppin again, I need to stop this has been the 3rd time in 2 weeks

You're a shopaholic, but wouldn't blame you....you need to buy shoes/sandals every few weeks.

Noor, do you wear those really thick glasses which makes your eyes look smaller, they look sooo funny Blum 3

"*_Noor_*" wrote:

I think it depends on who you shop with. I personally find shopping with parents boring and shopping with friends fun.

No i dont wear funny glasses, i manage to get my specs for £20! and they were orginally £85!

bARGIN!

noo i totally HATE shopping cnt stand it! i go all mardy and have mood swings when im forced to go.

"*_Noor_*" wrote:

No i dont wear funny glasses, i manage to get my specs for £20! and they were orginally £85!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

This last week I spent £150 for a new pair!

not as good as my current pair, but they are past it. I trekked all over for the same ones, but to no luck. Thin titanium framed 'flexible' half rimmed in non shiny bownishbronzish material. Really good pair of glasses. Its a pity my face attracts so many projectiles...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Wasn't there a big scandal with contacts recently? some company was producing a contact solution that destroys people eyes...

Nice glasses are expensive, my eyesight aint too bad but my sis's is so her lens cost her a bomb coz she gets the extra thin lens.

Noor, you don't like shoppin, if i ever come to sheff, il take u shoppin, trust me it will be fun. I brought a pair of jeans and two gorgus belts. Thanks for remindin me M bro that i need a new pair of shoes, mum doesnt knw i went shoppin today and i plan to keep it that way.

"Admin" wrote:

You like to waste money, don't ya....you can buy a car for £150. I personally woudn't spend more than £30 on glasses.

"Admin" wrote:
Its a pity my face attracts so many projectiles...

You should consider wearing a helmet.

"Angel" wrote:
Nice glasses are expensive, my eyesight aint too bad but my sis's is so her lens cost her a bomb coz she gets the extra thin lens.

Noor, you don't like shoppin, if i ever come to sheff, il take u shoppin, trust me it will be fun. I brought a pair of jeans and two gorgus belts. Thanks for remindin me M bro that i need a new pair of shoes, mum doesnt knw i went shoppin today and i plan to keep it that way.

Trust me, i never find it fun!

why waste so much money of stuff u would only wear once and then put it away and wait for nxt season!

i deteste it!

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

You like to waste money, don't ya....you can buy a car for £150. I personally woudn't spend more than £30 on glasses.
Well you are probably a student.

"Admin" wrote:
Its a pity my face attracts so many projectiles...

You should consider wearing a helmet.[/quote]

everything'll still find a way around.

Got knocked out by a tennis ball once. It hit me in the face. People were playing cricket behind me. Should not have been possible. Someone took a shot, the ball hit a wall, a car windscreen of the car I was walking past and then whack! straight into my eye. No chance to react at all. (I am sure those watching would have found it funny. I would have too.)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Thing is i always wear what i buy and if i dont like it i return it. I have learnt to use my money wisely.

M bro £150 car - yeah a faulty one!! My sis spent £300 on hers coz they were D&G make, thats too much, 150 quid is ok

LOL admin - ouch that must have been painful haha Lol

"Admin" wrote:

Got knocked out by a tennis ball once. It hit me in the face. People were playing cricket behind me. Should not have been possible. Someone took a shot, the ball hit a wall, a car windscreen of the car I was walking past and then whack! straight into my eye. No chance to react at all. (I am sure those watching would have found it funny. I would have too.)

LOL

now that would have been somthing to watch.

I am not into designer labels. Just as long as they are a good pair, its all good.

i had some locoste glasses for 110 but i got them for 60 and my sister threw them out of the window and they broke Sad

lol what did she do that?

What colour frame do you guys have? I have black coz that's the only colour that suits me but i want a nice pinky/marooni colour

"Admin" wrote:

Were you wearing glasses when the ball hit you?

"Angel" wrote:
M bro £150 car - yeah a faulty one!!

And then you can spend a grand fixing it Lol

i have black ones...

she tought it was her broken ones but she was MISTAKEN!

i havnt still forgiven her...

"Muslim Bro" wrote:

And then you can spend a grand fixing it Lol

That's called stupidity tut tut :twisted:

Admin what did u do, did u kick the hell out of the guy, coz sometimes when your in agony it can give u a burst of energy...so did u beat the utter hell out of him?

"Angel" wrote:
That's called stupidity tut tut :twisted:

I wasn't referring to myself here :roll:

"Angel" wrote:
Admin what did u do, did u kick the hell out of the guy, coz sometimes when your in agony it can give u a burst of energy...so did u beat the utter hell out of him?

As if....he would have ran home crying :twisted:

"Angel" wrote:

No.

I can't really remember, but I probably laughed at it.

I only get angry at petty things. like someone eating while using my pc, or changing some small settings.

But the bigger things just get me to laugh.

I used to be a hot head, but even then at minor things.

At times I do lose it at major things, but then again it after the stage I realise I should be angry. Then I get angry at myself for not being angry...

Muslim Bro - yes I was wearing glasses. They broke. Got a new pair. Two days after getting the new pair, my niece (who was around one at the time) decided to pull the new pair off my face. broke again. Had to pay £50.00 quid to boots for new lense, even though I had taken out the cover! too many loopholes in them!

I would have beaten him up, did u get any bruises, did ur glasses dig into your face? Sorry for the details, just curious

Admin your an odd person, never met anyone quite like u!

Neway, going to bed, go to sleep everyone- well past bedtime! Wasalam xxx's for Noor

Well, thanks. But only if its a compliment. (afterall you may just plain be saying I am a wierdo...)

Can't really remember the details. Glasses went flying (probably did dig in, but not enough to do any damage. Th impact of the tenniser was more painful). I was on the floor wondering what hit me. No bruising that I can remember though.

But just as a pointer to anyone, if you can avoid it, its better NOT to be hit in the face with anything.

"Admin" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:

lol i got a better bargain than Muslimbro once - a pair of Storm glasses for £30, they were worth £130!!
those were the best pair i ever had; was well cheesed off when i realised i'd left them on the plane... :roll:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:

lol i got a better bargain than Muslimbro once - a pair of Storm glasses for £30, they were worth £130!!
those were the best pair i ever had; was well cheesed off when i realised i'd left them on the plane... :roll:

:shock:

How did you manage to pull that deal?!

i think the lady was a bit dumb so she didnt realise with mine.

"Odysseus" wrote:
Wasn't there a big scandal with contacts recently? some company was producing a contact solution that destroys people eyes...

Yeah Bausch & Lomb Renu MoistureLoc Solution- it's been taken off all shelves. So if anyone here uses it.......STOP! You might go blind! (Soz, I work at an opticians - not too sorry though-I got a free pair of specs worth over 300 quid!!)

I've worn contact lenses for over 3 years and had no problems at all. Seriousely guys book for a trial - and if you dont like them, don't get them - it wont cost you anything, trials are free. Only annoying thing is putting them in solution at the end of the day, but it eventually becomes routine. But i get them free too now, so i'm going on dailies!!

Pages