Al-Burāq, the mythological steed

141 posts / 0 new
Last post

Lilly wrote:

and naah dont worry, any rules on women oppression wouldbe thrown out the window when we get an apostate! tis eid i say! EIDDDDD

How could you be like that?

My English is not very good

lollywood wrote:
Lilly wrote:

and naah dont worry, any rules on women oppression wouldbe thrown out the window when we get an apostate! tis eid i say! EIDDDDD

How could you be like that?

let me ask you the same question. you're all about Islam is so strict blah blah and then you find the side of Islam thats a bit like a fairytale and instead of being happy with the diversity and being amazed at this amazing miracle you go and reject Islam.

what will you do when Buraq appears in front of you on judgement day? and coz of it you rejects islam?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Hajjar wrote:
the only myth here is you lollywood, who are yo kiddin are we supposed to belive u were a muslim to begin with. you behave ok dandy as a muslim on the forum , then bam all of a sudden a barrage of new threads all by you, all controversial, all seemingly innocent. all making bold statements then vehemently defending your muslim status . but today you say you reject islam. i think you were never muslim to begin with just a hoax.

Out of all names why would I use the name Lollywood? and why would I say that my parents are from Pakistan? I could have said Saudi Arab or any other Muslim country

How do I prove to you that I was a Muslim before? should I read the Attahiyat and lift my index finger?

I’m still a Muslim in front of my parents and other family members

Lilly wrote:

let me ask you the same question. you're all about Islam is so strict blah blah and then you find the side of Islam thats a bit like a fairytale and instead of being happy with the diversity and being amazed at this amazing miracle you go and reject Islam.

Because

Al-Burāq (Arabic: البُراق‎ al-Burāq "lightning") is a mythological steed, described as a creature from the heavens which transported the prophets

He came from heavens but where are heavens? how did he find Mohammed (PBHU) and how did he know that this is Mohammed (PBHU) that is transporting on me?

Lilly wrote:

what will you do when Buraq appears in front of you on judgement day? and coz of it you rejects islam?

I'll call Sultan Rahi over for help lol

so..you dont believe in heaven? and anyway, how is this source authentic?? at all. what trustworthy source said it was from heaven. and Allah knows everything. so if He wants somethign to happen it'll happen.

but you were never interested in being a muslim in the first place.

Lilly wrote:
so..you dont believe in heaven?

I don't anymore

Lilly wrote:

and anyway, how is this source authentic?? at all. what trustworthy source said it was from heaven. and

It's from Sahih al-Bukhari

Lilly wrote:

Allah knows everything. so if He wants somethign to happen it'll happen.

righhht, ok

Lilly wrote:

Not true

lollywood wrote:
Lilly wrote:
so..you dont believe in heaven?

I don't anymore

Lilly wrote:

and anyway, how is this source authentic?? at all. what trustworthy source said it was from heaven. and

It's from Sahih al-Bukhari

Lilly wrote:

Allah knows everything. so if He wants somethign to happen it'll happen.

righhht, ok

Lilly wrote:

Not true

how is it not true? You've always being looking for something to give up islam. You didn't come to islam with a clean intention. You didn't really want to see islam for it's beauty and its truth, you were here to find something to excuse your leaving. Do you or do you not want to be a muslim?

Lilly wrote:

how is it not true? You've always being looking for something to give up islam. You didn't come to islam with a clean intention.

It's too much for me to handle and make sense of, but when I was very young I remember reading
Ayat ul khursi and blowing it on my self at night, I was so stupid lol

Lilly wrote:

You didn't really want to see islam for it's beauty and its truth, you were here to find something to excuse your leaving. Do you or do you not want to be a muslim?

How can I? The entire Muslim world is at war with each other they call them self's one Ummah but they're not

Muslims have killed each other for a very long time

Munafiqat is very high among Muslims

example 1

I'm Amina, I live in Pakistan I'm not educated much all I can do is cook and clean
I would do anything to get a British visa and permanent stay

Example 2
Someone asks junaid

Q: Junaid which country would you like to live in? Saudi, Iran, Pakistan, Iraq?
A: UK, US or anywhere in the west

Pakistani's in uk

100,000 (2010) England

90,000 (2010) Scotland

9,000 (2010) Wales

EU
Pakistanis in Italy

Pakistanis in Greece

Pakistanis in France

Pakistanis in the Netherlands

Pakistani Norwegians

Pakistanis in Spain

and the list could go on and on

Why did they not choose a Muslim country to live in?

Hassan Nisar says in URDU Yeh Muslims jis Bartan mein khate hai us mein chir karte hein, par WEST wale ap ko nikalte nahin hain woh ap ko accommodate karte hein, ap wahan pe properties letein hein wo ap ko lene dete hein

I have translated it for everyone else

in ENGLISH these Muslims that live in the west disrespect the people they eat from but still the west accommodates you and your needs they don’t kick you out, you own your own properties they let you, can you own a property in Saudi[no]

To fully understand what I'm saying you need to listen to Hassan Nisar's videos that have eng subs

Most people moved away from Pakistan and other countries in the hope of starting a better life. Is that a crime?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Most people moved away from Pakistan and other countries in the hope of starting a better life. Is that a crime?

Not at all,
Why did they not go to other [Well-off] Muslim countries?

Because they weren't invaded by them?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Because they weren't invaded by them?

Come on, what's that got to do with it?

A lot.

If Pakistan/india was conquered by spain instead, we would proabbly be there.

The invasion made links and after that, through official corruption (including on the UK side - get the UK to do infrastructure projects and it will give visas to the displaced etc), it allowed people here to do the jobs that the at the time locals didnt want to do.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
A lot.

If Pakistan/india was conquered by spain instead, we would proabbly be there.

That's a hard one to argue with, but still our parents would find some excuse for Walayat as they call it

You wrote:

The invasion made links and after that, through official corruption (including on the UK side - get the UK to do infrastructure projects and it will give visas to the displaced etc), it allowed people here to do the jobs that the at the time locals didnt want to do.

[/quote]

Then why did they not go back to re settle? although they do have empty house or maybe old parents living in them, they called over more members like they say Bhai aake hath bataye ga" / brother will come from Pakistan and help me, what jokes

Why so bitter?

Let others live their lives.

They do you no harm, they work, they pay their taxes.

You wrote:
Why so bitter?

Let others live their lives.

They do you no harm, they work, they pay their taxes.

Because they're too religious they bring religion into everything

Lets say tomorrow the UK or EU says Muslims choice between your religion or the country your living in I say they would do anything to stay in the country their in

Hassan Nisar says in URDU -: Jo kaam aap muslman UK EU mein karte ho agar tum yeh kaam kisi Muslim mulak mein karo to woh tumhein "Chittar" mar mar ke nikal dein

in ENGLISH-: The things you Muslims do who live in the west like hate on them and march in protest of their army do that kind of thing in any Muslim country they will kick your back side and throw you out

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc8SgdiOIhs]

lollywood wrote:

Because they're too religious they bring religion into everything

Lets say tomorrow the UK or EU says Muslims choice between your religion or the country your living in I say they would do anything to stay in the country their in

You just contradicted yourself there
Quote:

in ENGLISH-: The things you Muslims do who live in the west like hate on them and march in protest of their army do that kind of thing in any Muslim country they will kick your back side and throw you out

It's called democracy. As a British citizen I am entitled to it.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

It's called democracy. As a British citizen I am entitled to it.

Why don't they have it in the Muslim world?

Power-hungry, backwards, corrupt people

(the west is pretty much the same, just in a different way)

Power-hungry, backwards, corrupt people

(the west is pretty much the same, just in a different way)

No way the west's not that bad,we at least have the freedom to vote with free will, say what we want

Man guilty of burning poppies at Armistice Day protest

Do that kind of thing in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq or another Muslim country trust me you wouldn’t be alive

Democracy's haram I think

The west just act like they're better, they can hide stuff better.

Democracy is not haram. You don't seem to realise that these so-called 'Islamic' countries aren't actually following Islamic rules properly. They just say they are and that stops people from rebelling (most of the time)

The west just act like they're better, they can hide stuff better.

What do they have to hide?

Democracy is not haram. You don't seem to realise that these so-called 'Islamic' countries aren't actually following Islamic rules properly. They just say they are and that stops people from rebelling (most of the time)

Iran is I think

more violence from the ME

Syrian forces have reportedly killed up to 19 people as what are thought to be some of the biggest anti-government protests so far have erupted around the country.

Five people were shot dead in the city of Hama in the northwest and five others in the southern city of Deraa, according to activists.

"Five were martyred and at least 20 wounded when the Syrian security forces opened fire," said the Observatory's head Rami Abdul-Raham.

Here you suddenly decide to ignore your beloved Pakistan, which inconveniently is a democracy.

Actually it's not even the fact that they hide it well, but they're powerful enough to get away with it, withough anyone saying anything.

They also just want power, the destruction of Islam etc.(I sound paranoid lol)

Iran is not an 'Islamic' country, it does not by shariah law. The rest of your post is irrelevent to this :/

Indonesia is the most populous country. Also a democracy.

Bangladesh is a democracy. Turkey is a democracy.

India has one of the largest muslim populations in the world (though it is not a majority muslim) - also a democracy.

You wrote:
Here you suddenly decide to ignore your beloved Pakistan, which inconveniently is a democracy.

Pakistan's a democracy?

Actually it's not even the fact that they hide it well, but they're powerful enough to get away with it, withough anyone saying anything.

Get away with what?

Iran is not an 'Islamic' country, it does not by shariah law.

Some Iranians, including Mohammad Khatami, categorize the Islamic republic of Iran as a kind of religious democracy.[40] They maintain that Ayatollah Khomeini held the same view as well and that's why he strongly chose "Jomhoorie Eslami" (Islamic Republic) over "Hokoomate Eslami" (Islamic State).

Others maintain that not only is the Islamic Republic of Iran undemocratic (see Politics of Iran) but that Khomeini himself opposed the principle of democracy in his book Hokumat-e Islami: Wilayat al-Faqih, where he denied the need for any legislative body saying, "no one has the right to legislate ... except ... the Divine Legislator", and during the Islamic Revolution, when he told Iranians, "Do not use this term, 'democratic.' That is the Western style

Get away with the evil they do.

Just because he said it, doesn't make it haram.

Get away with the evil they do.

Mouth left wide open

Just because he said it, doesn't make it haram.

Here you go

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfDthnL3WnA]

Pages