Al-Burāq, the mythological steed

141 posts / 0 new
Last post

what?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
what?

[/quote]">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfDthnL3WnA][/quote]

030 033 min shirk
118 120 min haraaam

My English is not very good

Democracy is shirk? WTF

The law is based on the law of the devil? lol

Islam says people should obey the law of the land, that means it ACCEPTS laws there may be other laws that we have to live by.

If these people don't accept these laws how are they living in this country? WHY are they living in such countries?! Obviously if any law went against Islam then they can say it's wrong but this is just ridiculous.

I don't know who they are and they haven't mentioned any proper evidence to back up their point.

Conclusion: extremists, whom I will not accept this message from.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I need to watch my words :oops:

no you dont. we just need to remember Feef, "dont argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

IF there was a chance of bringing Lolly back i'd try. but this guy is bitter coz he thinks his parents are religious and he thinks he's havinga tough time coz his parents are religious so he's taking out on religion coz he cant take it out on his parents.

just a rebelious little boy...

ayatul kursy is a powerful ayah of the Quran. Shaytaan is afraid of it, reading it everynight is a sunnah. to be protected from anything bad in the night.

if you dont believe in this stuff. DO NOT mock it.or boy...you're going to be in trouble.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

I was referring to calling the dude in the vid an extremist

If these people don't accept these laws how are they living in this country? WHY are they living in such countries?!

That's exactly my point

Obviously if any law went against Islam then they can say it's wrong but this is just ridiculous.

wait till the Burqa or face covering ban kicks in the UK

I don't know who they are and they haven't mentioned any proper evidence to back up their point.

lunatics

Conclusion: extremists, whom I will not accept this message from.

If they had control then women would not be allowed to get an education

lollywood wrote:

If these people don't accept these laws how are they living in this country? WHY are they living in such countries?!

That's exactly my point

You're acting like they represent the majority when they don't

Lilly wrote:
no you dont. we just need to remember Feef, "dont argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Come on man

Lilly wrote:

IF there was a chance of bringing Lolly back i'd try. but this guy is bitter coz he thinks his parents are religious and he thinks he's havinga tough time coz his parents are religious so he's taking out on religion coz he cant take it out on his parents.

just a rebelious little boy...

They are religious and have been for a long time

Lilly wrote:

ayatul kursy is a powerful ayah of the Quran. Shaytaan is afraid of it, reading it everynight is a sunnah. to be protected from anything bad in the night.

if you dont believe in this stuff. DO NOT mock it.or boy...you're going to be in trouble.

That's what my parents say as well and I use to read it at night and blow it on my self lol

more stuff
surah falq and nas get rid of jadu and nazar-e- bad

Keep reading Darood sharif a lot, when you hear the name of Mohammed (PBUH) kiss your fingers and touch your eyes and you will get super eye sight,or Allah ka Noor as they call it in Urdu

You can't say that I was never a Muslim now

Trust me if the west had a law that you must eat something haram before gaining citizenship Muslims would do it, I know it sounds incredibly stupid

Oh we read Bismilah on it a few times before hand it's OK, [urdu Allah muaf karne wala hai]
[English Allah is all forgiving]

lollywood wrote:

118 122 of the video I posted says voting is haraaam lol

That guy must be right and the rest of the Muslim community wrong, because he is on youtube!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:

That guy must be right and the rest of the Muslim community wrong, because he is on youtube!

Is he lying?

I didnt listen to it.

and people dont have to be either right or lying.

They can simply be wrong.

If you look at Islamic history, it has been pointed out that in one version of events of how Hadhrat Uthmaan (ra) was elected as the caliph, was after the deadlock in the deciding committee, all the residents of Madinah were asked for their opinion on who the leader should be and their views tallied.

Now against that you can have your anonymous unfounded quotes. I know who I would follow.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

lollywood wrote:

Trust me if the west had a law that you must eat something haram before gaining citizenship Muslims would do it, I know it sounds incredibly stupid

Oh we read Bismilah on it a few times before hand it's OK, [urdu Allah muaf karne wala hai]
[English Allah is all forgiving]

You don't know that, stop questioning people's beliefs and let them be

You wrote:
I didnt listen to it.

and people dont have to be either right or lying.

They can simply be wrong.

Is he wrong?

You wrote:

If you look at Islamic history,

Let me stop you

Islamic history if I asked an an arab Qureshi, Farooqi, Siddique, Sharif, Gilani, Jilani about Islamic history they would give me a slap and say shut up you Shudra / Dalit musali [I'm NOT, but in the eyes of arab we are

You wrote:

it has been pointed out that in one version of events of how Hadhrat Uthmaan (ra) was elected as the caliph, was after the deadlock in the deciding committee, all the residents of Madinah were asked for their opinion on who the leader should be and their views tallied.

Now against that you can have your anonymous unfounded quotes. I know who I would follow.

If it was after the deadlock and some of the votes could not be given then they should have had a re election because of this, if they wanted to go by word of mouth then what's the point of having an election in the first place? just do a jirga or something?

lollywood wrote:

Let me stop you

Islamic history if I asked an an arab Qureshi, Farooqi, Siddique, Sharif, Gilani, Jilani about Islamic history they would give me a slap and say shut up you Shudra / Dalit musali [I'm NOT, but in the eyes of arab we are

wth are you on about

Did you see this prog. breaking into brittan on bbc

Young Afgan Muslim boys hiding underneath lorries to get into Brittan, if they could risk their live for Brittan in that way what makes you think that they would not eat anything haram?

wth are you on about

If I did not know Muslim history and I asked an arab about Muslim history, that's the answer I would get

lollywood wrote:

Did you see this prog. breaking into brittan on bbc

Young Afgan Muslim boys hiding underneath lorries to get into Brittan, if they could risk their live for Brittan in that way what makes you think that they would not eat anything haram?

Yes desperate people turn to extreme measures but you're acting like the whole of Pakistan would do this. ANYWAY what has this got to do with anything

lollywood wrote:

wth are you on about

If I did not know Muslim history and I asked an arab about Muslim history, that's the answer I would get

I call you a liar.

For one, Mussali is probably not a word they would use.

Besides, I dont care what a single imaginary person from your imagination would do. I would rather concentrate on the substance

lollywood wrote:
If it was after the deadlock and some of the votes could not be given then they should have had a re election because of this, if they wanted to go by word of mouth then what's the point of having an election in the first place? just do a jirga or something?

I never mentioned how it was tallied. for all I know it wasnt by word of mouth. you are arguing minor details instead of the issue of popular election - hiding away from the issue.

But since you reject Islam, I cant see you seeing good in it.

lollywood wrote:

wth are you on about

Well you're not asking an Arab (why would an Arab say that anyway) admin was trying to explain something to you.

You wrote:

I call you a liar.

They word for Mussali is Mawali in Arabic

Mawali or mawālá (Arabic: موالي‎) is a term in Classical Arabic used to address non-Arab Muslims.

The term gained prominence in the centuries following the early Arab Muslim conquests in the 7th century, as many non-Arabs such as Persians, Egyptians, and Turks converted to Islam. These converts were treated as second class citizens by the ruling Arab elite

You wrote:

For one, Mussali is probably not a word they would use.

OK, how about Mawali then

You wrote:

Besides, I dont care what a single imaginary person from your imagination would do. I would rather concentrate on the substance

Given above

your arguments still are pointless and dont mean anything - you ignore that according to some historians there was an early leader electd through popular tally.

You also ignore that Khomenei thought thought he was given popular mandate by the people rising against the shah, and that Iran is a semi democracy, even if a flawed one.

You ignore the majore populous countries - Indonesia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Turkey - all of thing are democracies.

(Arab elites eventually gave way when the Muslim caliphate went north in the Ottoman empire, where it stayed for 6 centuries.)

you are a hider of truth.

You wrote:
your arguments still are pointless and dont mean anything - you ignore that according to some historians there was an early leader electd through popular tally.

Look at the middle east Saddam, Qaddafi, Mubarak, Bin Ali were all in power for such a long time, they did not want to leave, you thnik the elections they held were genuine? I don't think so

You wrote:

You also ignore that Khomenei thought he was given popular mandate by the people rising against the shah, and that Iran is a semi democracy, even if a flawed one.

The government of Iran is criticized both for restrictions and punishments that follow the Islamic Republic's constitution and law, and for actions that do not, such as the torture, rape, and killing of political prisoners, and the beatings and killings of dissidents and other civilians.

Alleged restrictions and punishments lawful in the Islamic Republic which violate international human rights norms include: harsh penalties for crimes; punishment of "victimless crimes" such as fornication, homosexuality; execution of offenders under 18 years of age; restrictions on freedom of speech,

What a semi democracy

You wrote:

You ignore the majore populous countries - Indonesia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Turkey - all of thing are democracies.

Bangladesh,
Khalida Zia and Sheikh Haseena both involved in corruption

Pakistan,
The people themselves say that the parliament is just a rubber stamp, half of the time Pakistan has been under military rule I think

You wrote:

(Arab elites eventually gave way when the Muslim caliphate went north in the Ottoman empire, where it stayed for 6 centuries.)

you are a hider of truth.

Ok, they went but still as Pakistani's or British Pakistani we have nothing to do with Muslim history

Salahuddin Ayubi not our Phuppi da Puttar

Shahhab ud din Ghuri not our Phuppi da Puttar

Mehmood Ghaznavi not our Phuppi da Puttar

Ahmed Shah Abdali not our Phuppi da Puttar

Onec again, you focus on irrelevancies and you shy away from the truth.

The point which you have been caught out on is democracy and popular elections.

you can hide from there with your attacks and deflections, but you know you have been caught out.

Democracy is never perfect and all those places show the imperfection of democracy.

if you want examples, you can also find examples of imperfection in the system in the UK (and yes, there is high level corruption here. they just legalise it) currently and even in the US, where parts of the political system are imploding simply because the people dared to elect a black man to office.

What all of those examples show is that large parts of the Muslim world have no issues with voting or democracy. yet you decide to stand by some random youtube video and pretend that represents all Muslims - which it doesnt, let alone a majority.

Lol

It seems to me Lolliwood that you're the one who believes in fairytales Lol

End of the day you're not even searching for the truth...tell me then what are your findings, why are we here, where did we come from & where are we gonna go?

I really don't understand your way of thinking...it's like you're an alien who doesn't understand human behaviour, well atleast that's the act you're putting on. Seriously, what's with the clueless act one minute & then the next you're a know it all who just repeats some dumbfounded argument that's not their own and keeps repeating it without any understanding.

When you want to learn about a subject, you don't study a person who's studying it himself (which is what you're doing). what im saying is go study Islam and not muslims. I'm pretty sure if someone took YOU as study material for Islam they wouldn't have a clue about what Islam is.

Seriously, you come out with so much rubbish and you expect us to explain your regurgitated crap back to you.

Oh and thanks for making me laugh. You killed it with the whole West side government is better than the rest. Go tell that to the millions of civillians who died so the west could have their oil.

You know what i apologies if i offended you but you need to seriously use that God given brain of yours to search for the truth. May Allah guide you and us all. Ameen

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

You wrote:
you still shy away from the truth.

The point which you have been caught out on is democracy and popular elections.

you can hide from there with your attacks and deflections, but you know you have been caught out.

For my knowledge please tell me which Muslim countries have or have had democracy? without corruptions

You wrote:

Democracy is never perfect and all those places show the imperfection of democracy.

if you want examples, you can also find examples of imperfection in the system in the UK (and yes, there is high level corruption here.

I don't think we have corruption here in terms of democracy at least

We vote who ever we want for no body tells us who to vote for from the state, we also have the choice not to vote at all

You wrote:

they just legalise it) currently and even in the US, where parts of the political system are imploding simply because the people dared to elect a black man to office.

Obama getting in is the proof that the elections were fair

You wrote:

What all of those examples show is that large parts of the Muslim world have no issues with voting or democracy.

yet you decide to stand by some random youtube video and pretend that represents all Muslims - which it doesnt, let alone a majority.

[/quote]

Please name a few

why are you even bothering with this idiot?

In the Alevel politics exam there was a question: "is the UK the cradle of democracy?". There was enough evidence to answer no and get the marks for it. So even the British realise their system isn't the greatest. Blum 3

Pages