Does Islam tell its followers to drink camel urine?

129 posts / 0 new
Last post

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I don't need to swear by Allah. If you don't believe me than that's up to you.

But, I'd advise you to have loads of baths and never talk to me again Biggrin

It's just hard for me to believe that such a clever and sensible girl belongs to a low caste kasbi gotra family

My English is not very good

Wallahi I'm from a kasbi family. Thank you for the compliment. I have proven your caste system to be stupid and meaningless, agreed?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

There is nothing low and 'gotra' about my family. ( dont really know what that means but I'm sure it's horrible) so Please refrain from calling them as such and stop having so much pride for no reason. We 'low' people are just like you. We have high morals and ethics, we respect others, treat them well, are friendly and generous. We share every other Pakistanis traditions. We are CLEAN. there is nothing wrong with us.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Wallahi I'm from a kasbi family. Thank you for the compliment. I have proven your caste system to be stupid and meaningless, agreed?

you wrote Wallahi
its walahi

Now I see why you're so agents the case system it's because you yourself are from a low caste, your just jealous of the high caste people around maybe they discriminate agents you for being low caste or something, still conceder your self lucky that you are not even lower like the mochis [shoe menders]

How is the caste system meaningless?
its Gotra names have meanings and occupations attached to them so it can't be classed as meaningless

I do apologise. Walahi.

And yeah life is hard being at the bottom. God I wish I was from a higher caste maybe I'd be a millionaire like you.

maybe I'd be a millionaire like you.

Or a moron.

Not worth the risk.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
maybe I'd be a millionaire like you.

Or a moron.

Not worth the risk.

Lol agreed

Haha the last few posts are hilarious.

You guys are fascinating. Really Smile

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Rawrrs_isarollingstone wrote:

It's not often you say that about us- I'm honoured. Blum 3 :d

There is nothing low and 'gotra' about my family. ( dont really know what that means but I'm sure it's horrible) so Please refrain from calling them as such and stop having so much pride for no reason.

Gotra is not a bad thing it means clan lineage

We 'low' people are just like you.

Not at all

We have high morals and ethics, we respect others, treat them well, are friendly and generous. We share every other Pakistanis traditions. We are CLEAN. there is nothing wrong with us.

Its good that you have high morals and ethics but that does not chance your low Gotra[caste]

the equivalent of untouchables. The term "Arzal" stands for "degraded" and the Arzal castes are further subdivided into Bhanar, Halalkhor, Hijra, Kasbi, Lalbegi, Maugta, Mehtar etc

You wrote:

Or a moron.

Not worth the risk.

What's your caste admin

lollywood wrote:

you wrote Wallahi
its walahi

Now I see why you're so agents the case system it's because you yourself are from a low caste, your just jealous of the high caste people around maybe they discriminate agents you for being low caste or something, still conceder your self lucky that you are not even lower like the mochis [shoe menders]

How is the caste system meaningless?
its Gotra names have meanings and occupations attached to them so it can't be classed as meaningless

I do apologise. Walahi.

And yeah life is hard being at the bottom. God I wish I was from a higher caste maybe I'd be a millionaire like you.

Actually, I dunno why I apologised when I'm right. It is Wallahi. Gosh, you're meant to be better than me! You're not giving a good image for all the other high caste people out there!

I'm untouchable. Awesome!! Dirol

Yeah make the most of it.
Someone from a caste like yours isn't going to get the opportunity often.
Gotra SCUM.

... Blum 3

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Actually, I dunno why I apologised when I'm right. It is Wallahi. Gosh, you're meant to be better than me! You're not giving a good image for all the other high caste people out there!

In Urdu its Walahi and in Arabic it maybe Wallahi I would right it as walahi

Err Walllahi is an Arabic word, the urdu equivalent is Allah ki kasam

lollywood wrote:

In Urdu its Walahi and in Arabic it maybe Wallahi I would right it as walahi

Oh Shut up u douche.

Err Walllahi is an Arabic word, the urdu equivalent is Allah ki kasam

Qasam is with Qaaf Nuqte walaؤ and not ک

I mean writing it in Urdu style with one L laam

Yeah make the most of it.
Someone from a caste like yours isn't going to get the opportunity often.
Gotra SCUM.

... Blum 3

Lol LOVE IT

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Seriously though, @Lollywood what cave did you just come out from? I'm gonna say this the nicest way i can.........erherrrm you sound like a stuck up prick!

Oh and btw this is coming from someone from a higher caste than you so be careful how you reply. You are not worthy!

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

'Abdullah ibn Mas'ud reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "No one who has an atom's weight of pride in his heart will enter the Garden." A man said, "And if the man likes his clothes to be good and his sandals to be good?" He said, "Allah is Beautiful and loves beauty. Pride means to renounce the truth and abase people." [Muslim]

In front of Allah there is no class/status. the best amongst you are the people with more Imaan. thats the only factor that differentiate us. THE ONLY factor.

"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted. ~Al- Quran, 49:13

“All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black, nor a black has any superiority over a white- except by piety and good action” ~ Bukhari Chapter 3, Book 7

now. i understand the new poll... (for future reader, it was called "should idiotic/annoying/sectarian etc users be banned?)

loads of Admin-chosen options

Yes, they suck.
No, ever heard of freedom of speech?
Keep them for the Lolz
They waste time and energy, don't ban, just stab them between the eyes and gouge their brains out with a cute little mini spade.
Something else
This is not going to be a jaffa cakes option.

at this moment in time i still ahvent voted (its too early)

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

cos I'm not from a caste does that mean I'm above everyone or below everyone?

Or does it mean its a backward, made-up tradition?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Lilly wrote:

now. i understand the new poll... (for future reader, it was called "should idiotic/annoying/sectarian etc users be banned?)

loads of Admin-chosen options

Yes, they suck.
No, ever heard of freedom of speech?
Keep them for the Lolz
They waste time and energy, don't ban, just stab them between the eyes and gouge their brains out with a cute little mini spade.
Something else
This is not going to be a jaffa cakes option.

at this moment in time i still ahvent voted (its too early)

Excuse me, that's My poll!
I'm insulted that it seems like You made it Blum 3

Foysol89 wrote:
Seriously though, @Lollywood what cave did you just come out from? I'm gonna say this the nicest way i can.........erherrrm you sound like a stuck up prick!

I did not make this system we just followed it on

Foysol89 wrote:

Oh and btw this is coming from someone from a higher caste than you so be careful how you reply. You are not worthy!

What caste are you?

Ya'qub wrote:

You must have a caste

Ya'qub wrote:

Or does it mean its a backward, made-up tradition?

[/quote]

It was made for identification purposes

lollywood wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:

You must have a caste

We can approximate it to scottish til we know better.

Or maybe he is from a great bell making dynasty?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:

What do you have agents Scots lol

lollywood wrote:
You wrote:

What do you have agents Scots lol

Ya'qub is not Asian, so how does the caste system *have to* apply to him

Ya'qub is not Asian, so how does the caste system *have to* apply to him

What is he?

the asian/indian caste system/names may not apply.

but at the end of the day, everyone is from a tribe etc and this only got hidden with mass migrations through industrialisations in the recent centuries.

Pages