Does Islam tell its followers to drink camel urine?

129 posts / 0 new
Last post

The Lamp wrote:

You're afraid that she might hurt or kill you? I find that harder to imagine.

What if she's fat like a typical paindoo Punjabi girl?

The Lamp wrote:

If she tries to attack you you can block without hurting her and try and get her to calm down. Most wives aren't super trained assassins! LOL!

Even a punch could kill

My English is not very good

Mate, I really don't know how strong women are in your community, but they can't be that much physically stronger than you?

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

The Lamp wrote:
Mate, I really don't know how strong women are in your community, but they can't be that much physically stronger than you?

Valkyrie wrote:
That explains alot

explains what?

lollywood wrote:
The Lamp wrote:

Lol

lollywood wrote:

explains what?

Women we generally know usually aren't like that ^

Valkyrie wrote:
lollywood wrote:

explains what?

Too right lol.. we wouldn't wanna mess with her (she has a shotgun!!) Blum 3

Valkyrie wrote:

What if they become like that after watching this film?

lollywood wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:

What if they become like that after watching this film?

what abt your move your lil skinny arms and legs to the gym and tone up, become "rip" as they call it nowadays;

yes, ive finally accepted that i am OLD. now when i go to school in the mornings i think "muhaha, i am OLDER (and therefore rule) over all of you little [insert word of the day]" quite fun. quite indeed.

i am at the top of the schoolfoodchain. I feel...at the top of the schoolfoodchain. very windy up there. get a scarf.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:

what abt you move your lil skinny arms and legs to the gym and tone up, become "rip" as they call it nowadays;

What if she does the same already or stops me from going

Lilly wrote:

yes, ive finally accepted that i am OLD. now when i go to school in the mornings i think "muhaha, i am OLDER (and therefore rule) over all of you little [kids]" quite fun. quite indeed.

Lilly wrote:

i am at the top of the schoolfood chain. I feel...at the top of the schoolfoodchain. very windy up there. get a scarf.

Wake up its a dream

lollywood wrote:

Then call the police, cos your wife's not normal

Valkyrie wrote:
lollywood wrote:

Then call the police, cos your wife's not normal

LOL

and you're not married are you? i'm talking about RIGHT NOW; MOVE to the gym NOW. whats telling you a ripped girl is gona marry a skinny guy? I for one wouldnt marry a guy weaker than me. NOT that im ripped or that im looking to get married or that there arent exceptions.

and its not a dream, you're just jealous.

Lilly wrote:

and you're not married are you? i'm talking about RIGHT NOW; MOVE to the gym NOW. whats telling you a ripped girl is gona marry a skinny guy?

Because I'm from a high caste but marring a ripped girl is a turn on

Lilly wrote:

I for one wouldnt marry a guy weaker than me.

I can't believe you just said that - what if his a Haji, 5 times Namazi practising Muslim?

Lilly wrote:

and its not a dream, you're just jealous.

yeah I'm burning

lollywood wrote:
Lilly wrote:

and you're not married are you? i'm talking about RIGHT NOW; MOVE to the gym NOW. whats telling you a ripped girl is gona marry a skinny guy?

Because I'm from a high caste but marring a ripped girl is a turn on
ahh rich boy eh? you're funny. Fool

lollywood wrote:
Lilly wrote:

I for one wouldnt marry a guy weaker than me.

I can't believe you just said that - what if his a Haji, 5 times Namazi practising Muslim?

why wouldnt i be able to find a guy strnger than me that does all these things, marriage's for life, im aiming for top quality.

and dont quote half a sentence of mine.

In the caste system high doesn't necessarily = rich these days - that's why it doesn't even apply to today's society and shouldn't be used!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

jazakAllah for clarification

@Lollywood. no one xants to know what turns you on; so next time, refrain or something. its a muslim website.

Lilly wrote:

why wouldnt i be able to find a guy stronger than me that does all these things, marriage's for life, im aiming for top quality.

How are you going to find a guy that has all these qualities in him? its going to be extra difficult for you as your husband is going to be an orphan lol

Lilly wrote:

and dont quote half a sentence of mine.

Ok missy

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
In the caste system high doesn't necessarily = rich these days - that's why it doesn't even apply to today's society and shouldn't be used!

But at least there’s something to be proud about from the past

lollywood wrote:

But at least there’s something to be proud about from the past

What's there to be proud of? Nothing. It's stupid. Like my friend says "I may be a raja but I'm not queen or princess so it means nothing, there's nothing to be proud of".

Stupiddd

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

What's there to be proud of? Nothing. It's stupid. Like my friend says "I may be a raja but I'm not queen or princess so it means nothing, there's nothing to be proud of".

Stupiddd

It feels good to know that we are children of high caste citizens we could have been low caste
what's the harm?

lollywood wrote:

Stupiddd

It feels good to know that we are children of high caste citizens we could have been low caste
what's the harm?

U don't get it - it does not apply!! It doesn't matter!! No one gives a crap if ur from a high caste since it means nothing. Doesn't make u better than anyone else and doesn't make anyone from a "lower" caste worse than u. Anyway everyone's equal in Islam.

U don't get it - it does not apply!! It doesn't matter!! No one gives a crap if ur from a high caste since it means nothing. Doesn't make u better than anyone else and doesn't make anyone from a "lower" caste worse than u. Anyway everyone's equal in Islam.

I do get it

Interactions between the oonchi zat (upper caste) and neechi zaat (lower caste) are regulated by established patron-client relationships of the jajmani system, the upper castes being referred to as the 'Jajmans', and the lower caste as 'Kamin'.
Upon contact with a low-caste Muslim, a Muslim of a higher zaat can "purify" by taking a short bath, since there are no elaborate rituals for purification.[7] In Bihar state of India, cases have been reported in which the higher caste Muslims have opposed the burials of lower caste Muslims in the same graveyard..

What a load Of crap.
You better go and take loads of baths since you've been talking to me and I am from a lower (or lowest) caste.
Idiot

What a load Of crap.
You better go and take loads of baths since you've been talking to me and I am from a lower (or lowest) caste.
Idiot

Are you really from a low caste family or are you saying this out of anger and frustration?

Oh lol.

Are you really gna take loads of baths?

I'm a kasvi.

How much does it hurt knowing you've been talking to someone lower than u?

Oh lol.

Are you really gna take loads of baths?

There's no harm in taking baths

I'm a kasvi.

How much does it hurt knowing you've been talking to someone lower than u?

Are you really from a kasbi family? or are you trying to pull my leg?

I am really from a 'kasbi' family.

Allah ni marzi, bro...wait no, I'm too low for you to be my brother...

I am really from a 'kasbi' family.

write "walahi I'm from a 'kasbi' family

Allah ni marzi, bro...wait no, I'm too low for you to be my brother...

Absolutely right

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I don't need to swear by Allah. If you don't believe me than that's up to you.

But, I'd advise you to have loads of baths and never talk to me again Biggrin

Pages