Does Islam tell its followers to drink camel urine?

129 posts / 0 new
Last post

You wrote:

but at the end of the day, everyone is from a tribe etc and this only got hidden with mass migrations through industrialisations in the recent centuries.

Yes that's true and there is no harm in keep your caste/zaat/ gotra/tribe name as Muslims

The Arabs also discriminate low castes not only the Indian/Pakistani

Mainstream Arab society can be conceived of as divided into three classes, Bedouin (nomads), farmers fellahin (villagers) and hadar (townspeople), though these are often little more than descriptive. Tribal loyalties are regarded as more important in Arabian society.

My English is not very good

lollywood wrote:
You wrote:

but at the end of the day, everyone is from a tribe etc and this only got hidden with mass migrations through industrialisations in the recent centuries.

Yes that's true and there is no harm in keep your caste/zaat/ gotra/tribe name as Muslims

The Arabs also discriminate low castes not only the Indian/Pakistani

Tribes and castes are different in that afaik there is no heirarchy within the tribe system but there is with the caste system - which is originated from HInduismand does not comply with Islam. So yes it is wrong.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

Tribes and castes are different in that afaik there is no heirarchy within the tribe system but there is with the caste system - which is originated from Hinduism and does not comply with Islam. So yes it is wrong.

From what I understand tribes are ranked according to there occupation

If it was wrong then our families should have never carried it on they should have gone with the attitude we are Muslims that's it, now we are all united under one religion that has not happened to this day 2011 we are divided in religion as well Sunni, Shia, Wahabi, Deobandi, Hanfi, Maliki, Shafi, Barelvi,

Qadyani [Ahmedi] are conceded non Muslim because they think that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed was a prophet or something so its not only the Asian society even us Muslims are split within our religion

My English is not very good

flipppppppppppppping cashewwwwwwwwssssssssssss. are you guys gona go on for much longer? and if yes can you moev your convo to like the appropriate topic (i so diligently created)

they aint no caste in Islam.

its backward and lame

and i aint asian either, so caste dont apply, so im totally BORRRRRRRREEEEEEEED by this convo.

and @Rawr: i saw Jaffa cakes and i thought admin. my more sincere and deepest apologies. i was thinking that graphic description wasnt so You-ish. BUT JAFFA CAKES.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

lollywood wrote:
ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

Tribes and castes are different in that afaik there is no heirarchy within the tribe system but there is with the caste system - which is originated from Hinduism and does not comply with Islam. So yes it is wrong.

From what I understand tribes are ranked according to there occupation

If it was wrong then our families should have never carried it on they should have gone with the attitude we are Muslims that's it, now we are all united under one religion that has not happened to this day 2011 we are divided in religion as well Sunni, Shia, Wahabi, Deobandi, Hanfi, Maliki, Shafi, Barelvi,

Qadyani [Ahmedi] are conceded non Muslim because they think that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed was a prophet or something so its not only the Asian society even us Muslims are split within our religion

It takes time for peoples mentality to change. As demonstrated by you.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Foysol89 wrote:

Oh and btw this is coming from someone from a higher caste than you so be careful how you reply. You are not worthy!

lollywood wrote:

What caste are you?

It does not befit the lion to answer the dog

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

First we were talking about camel urine, then we moved on to Lollywood being turned on by stronger women and now we're talking about a caste system that Islam challenged 1400 years ago.
What next? LOL!

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

marriage. it always boils down to marriage.

oh wait...we already covered that too...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Pages