Does Islam tell its followers to drink camel urine?

129 posts / 0 new
Last post

Lilly wrote:
ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
You wrote:
or a change of mind.

Nope, as I said in 'No topic' a few days ago - "I have gone back to thinking Lollywood is NOT a 14yr old little boy - its making me feel weird that I have been treating him as such."

im so confused about what you think of his age.

@Lollywood: there's no way im younger than you, except if you're like 20 something years old .

and english isnt my first lagnguage, so forgive this slight indent on your beloved language; my deepest and utmost sincere apologies, truly.

and the problem withhinduism is thay they believe it to hav some magical property or something and also they worship cows. BIG DIFFERENCE

I think he is 20+
and english isn't his language either, did you not read his signature?! lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Lilly wrote:
You wrote:
or a change of mind.

Nope, as I said in 'No topic' a few days ago - "I have gone back to thinking Lollywood is NOT a 14yr old little boy - its making me feel weird that I have been treating him as such."

im so confused about what you think of his age.

@Lollywood: there's no way im younger than you, except if you're like 20 something years old .

and english isnt my first lagnguage, so forgive this slight indent on your beloved language; my deepest and utmost sincere apologies, truly.

and the problem withhinduism is thay they believe it to hav some magical property or something and also they worship cows. BIG DIFFERENCE

I think he is 20+
and english isn't his language either, did you not read his signature?! lol

i thought it was something close to sarcasm or something...and he's talked about his parents, he sounds like a minor.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:

and english isnt my first lagnguage language , so forgive this slight indent on your beloved language; my deepest and utmost sincere apologies, truly.

English is not my first language but there is no need to apologise for your little mistake, now I feel bad for making you feel bad Smile

Lilly wrote:

and the problem with hinduism is thay they believe it to have some magical property or something and also they worship cows. BIG DIFFERENCE

That's true they do worship mother cow but that does not mean we can't think of them as our mothers

My English is not very good

lollywood wrote:

First of all its Medicine and not
Lilly wrote:
medecine
that show your younger then me lol

But then the Hindus say that mother Cows urne also has Medical properties

It's urine not urne that shows u should shut up

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:

It's urine not urne that shows u should shut up

That was a typo, and you can see that

So u used someone else's typo to display them being young but it doesn't apply to you?
Typical hypocritical-sounding comment iv come to expect.

Ya'qub wrote:
So u used someone else's typo to display them being young but it doesn't apply to you?

Lilly's was not typo it was a spelling mistake

Ya'qub wrote:

Typical hypocritical-sounding comment iv come to expect.

Tit for that then here we go

Lilly wrote:

medecine

when its medicine

I wrote urne when its

lollywood wrote:

urine

look at the difference between the two mistakes I missed out a letter because of a typo and lilly wrote medicine with an E when it should have been I

Besides my English is not very good and as a result I'm ashamed of my English reading writing skills

Oh I see, where lilly had one letter wrong, you only had one letter wrong.
:roll:
Denile is more than a river in sudan.

Ya'qub wrote:

Lilly used a wrong letter to spell the word
I missed out a letter, do not see the difference there?

lollywood wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:

Lilly used a wrong letter to spell the word
I missed out a letter, do not see the difference there?

U need to look at urself before u look at others

Ya'qub wrote:

U need to look at urself your self before u look at others

I would need a mirror to do that

lollywood wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:

U need to look at urself your self before u look at others

I would need a mirror to do that

stp eet 4 Gud's sayk! gossh u bunsh of luserz! peaqing on sylli spèleeng mistayc nd tie-pohs!

Lilly wrote:

stp eet 4 Gud's sayk! gossh u bunsh of luserz! peaqing on sylli spèleeng mistayc nd tie-pohs!

We've wound you up real good, and what's with the new signature? I don't get it lol

It's a great signature.

Quoting it:

my eenglich iz veri goud, Ai Luv eet!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

lollywood wrote:
Lilly wrote:

We've wound you up real good, and what's with the new signature? I don't get it lol

wuond oup? me? nowai! duntcha lyk ma nuew sygnaychur?

You wrote:
It's a great signature.

Don't forget that you're the one who bashed her first for spelling dysfunctional wrong a few weeks ago Smile

lollywood wrote:
You wrote:
It's a great signature.

Don't forget that you're the one who bashed her first for spelling dysfunctional wrong a few weeks ago Smile

AHUM. i have one thing to say

medEcine medEcine medEcine medEcine medEcine medEcine medEcine medEcine medEcine medEcine medEcine medEcine medEcine medEcine medEcine medEcine medEcine medEcine medEcine medEcine medEcine

and

langugae.

That is all.

lollywood wrote:
You wrote:
It's a great signature.

I probably did.

I have hypocritical tendencies and ideosyncrosies sometimes.

and my spelling can be attrocious due to lack of care when typing.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
lollywood wrote:
You wrote:
It's a great signature.

I probably did.

I have hypocritical tendencies and ideosyncrosies sometimes.

and my spelling can be attrocious due to lack of care when typing.

urgh, attention seeker, this threat is about ME and MY spelling mistakes! do you MIND!

You wrote:

I probably did.

You wrote:

(spelling fixed - dysfinctional)

way to cure it - by going uni.
Smile

isnt it dysfUnctional?

yup.

but you still need to go uni.

lollywood wrote:
The Lamp wrote:

Hello Lollywood, B: it's cowardly and unmanly to lie to your wife about these things,

What if one does it out of fear?

The Lamp wrote:

remember this is the girl/woman you've chosen to spend your life with and C: why would most men be scared of their wife killing them in a fit of rage?

Tastes can change over time, one could get bored of the same thing every day
You don't know British Pakistani girls they could do anything

The Lamp wrote:

By the way, if others try and twist the message of Islam, you can always disprove them and speak the truth, if you can do that with wisdom then I think at least the open minded will be enlightened.

You could only disprove them if you have the knowledge to do so, not many people do[/quote]

OK, fear for what/who? Yourself? Your personal confort? So you don't have to see her upset or disappointed in you? Yeah that is cowardly.
If your "tastes" are changing then you need to get to the root of it before it becomes a major problem, you get me? That's what a true man would do.

Well, believe it or not Lollywood, we learn new stuff everyday! It is possible for you to gain the knowledge and skills to refute what others say. Smile

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

Hey Lampy Biggrin
How's it going?

The Lamp wrote:

OK, fear for what/who? Yourself? Your personal confort? So you don't have to see her upset or disappointed in you? Yeah that is cowardly.

Fear that she might hurt or kill

The Lamp wrote:

If your "tastes" are changing then you need to get to the root of it before it becomes a major problem, you get me? That's what a true man would do.

Well, believe it or not Lollywood, we learn new stuff everyday! It is possible for you to gain the knowledge and skills to refute what others say. Smile

When we're young we like toy cars and trains when we got older its other things, tastes do change in things and that should not be considered a major problem

i am sorry but that is just plain disgusting, why would the prophet tell them to do that. Maybe the hadith isn't acurrate. Are there more supporting it???

Maybe try reading the rest of the topic?

It tells you that those people DIDNT do as they were told (which was to only go and drink the milk as they had requested). They went above and beyond and were even punished to death for their actions (of murder/terrorism).

lollywood wrote:

When we're young we like toy cars and trains when we got older its other things, tastes do change in things and that should not be considered a major problem

you're comparing humans with toycars and trains?

or sorry, i meant

ur compayrin uhmans wiz toi cahrz n trayns?

Lilly wrote:

you're comparing humans with toycars and trains?

or sorry, i meant

ur compayrin uhmans wiz toi cahrz n trayns?

No I'm talking about how our tastes change in things over time

lollywood wrote:
The Lamp wrote:

Fear that she might hurt or kill

The Lamp wrote:

Salam Alaykum, Yaqub! How are you akhi? Wink Hope everything is well where you are and you're safe, or are you not there anymore?

Lollywood: You're afraid that she might hurt or kill you? I find that harder to imagine. If she tries to attack you you can block without hurting her and try and get her to calm down. Most wives aren't super trained assassins! LOL!

I never said toy cars and things should be seen as a problem, but if you consider a change in "tastes" as being problematic then you can sort it. Does that make sesnse?

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

Pages