Love thy neighbour

99 posts / 0 new
Last post

Just read your sig.

Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol

Too funny.

Btw what the opposite of Plagerism called?

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:
Just read your sig.

Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol

Too funny.

Btw what the opposite of Plagerism called?

whats "Plagerism "?

It’s there to remind me to be a good muslim

BTW I added the bit about worshipping graves…. :twisted:

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Judda" wrote:

Bidah!

"Judda" wrote:
There is an interesting argument about that. In sura 5 verse 69 it says that Jews and Christians will enter paradise and it said [u][b]anyone[/b][/u] who believes in (1) the one god (2) the hereafter (3)and leads a righteous life will enter paradise. But there is another verse (can’t remember where) which says “Islam is the only religion acceptable to god. Either that is a contradiction or an abrogation. But we can look at it from another point of view. The word “Islam” means peace, obedience and submission. The general theme of the Koran is the oneness of God which all three religions agree on.

Not a contradiction, or an abbrogation.

If a person has not come across Islam, then the rules are diferent than if s/he has come across Islam.

But its safe to say that its not in our hands. It is for God to judge.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Constantine" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

Bidah!

Shirk!

"Judda" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

Bidah!

Shirk!

Gooooooooooooooo Kaaafir's!! Yeahhhhh!...huh what, what you two like? :roll:

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Well actually it is shirk and bidah.

Pages