NO TOPIC 5

203 posts / 0 new
Last post

man!! im sooooooo tired. i woke up at 7!!!!! SEVEN AM and only went to sleep at like half 2/3 :/

now i have nothing to do. ok i always say that but it usually means i cbb to do anything constructive.

and obviously being a weekday theres nothing on telly at this time of the day.

so im just ranting on here.

anyway whats new?

what?! im bored. Biggrin

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

sephy wrote:
I was staring at my hands and feet in wonder the other day.

HAHA

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

who likies my new profile pic?

Blum 3

Biggrin

ok thats it im going off, i shall bug u no longer, Mr No Topic 5.

I've got revision to do Sad

wsalaams.

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
who likies my new profile pic?

Yeh....

I'm starving.

There will be no peace on earth until we rid the planet of Manchester United fans.

Omrow!!! ... u want to kill me??? Fool Sad what happened to brothers protecting their sisters?? Blum 3

It doesn't seem fair to keep joking about obese people. After all, haven't they already got enough on their plates?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

LOL, did u get that off Micheal McIntyre?

Nope, saw it on twitter.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I like to be blunt with obese people..i dont like to sugar coat it because they'll probably eat that too!

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

fave british topic weather. Whats the weather like in England? Over in Edinburgh it is very humid been like this pastr 3 days. Today was the worst, and there was the scorching sun in backyard too. doesn't help being south facing yard. i can't tolerate it without hijab in garden so hate to think what it would be like with hijab. i stayed indoors like a saddo, its so cool inside lol

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

atleast you potentially get rain tomorrow!

we still have this hot and humid weather for another day.

Wait all year for sumer and when it arives I cant stand it.

Are you using it?

not yet, im thinking of the pros and cons of using it.

i mean for example, i can use fb to attract peoples help whilst im working etc Smile and i might need certain sites at certain times, but my time might run out :S

and i dont even use the net all the time but i can still procrastinate - VERY EASILY.

@ Mr You, Why do u put the apostrophe in Editor before the E rather than after?

habit.

or to show that I got rid of "TheRevival" from before the editor bit.

Saying that, I doubt he needs to have that bit anyway - its not like he could be the editor of anything else...

"My heart calls me to what will harm me, increasing in my sorrow and my pain. How can I guard against my enemy, when the enemy resides inside me?"- 'Abbas Ibn al-Ahnaf

Toot

Lilly wrote:

one like this for firefox?

dunno sorry
-
i miss Dawud and Omrow

come back guys!!

Smile

I know I'm not going to understand women. I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax, pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the roots, and still be afraid of a spider.

from it made me laugh so much!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

A Pakistani Couple are Walking Out Of A Divorce Court. The Women Is Crying Her Heart Out. The Man Says "for God's Sake Stop Crying, We're Still Cousins"

LOL

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
A Pakistani Couple are Walking Out Of A Divorce Court. The Women Is Crying Her Heart Out. The Man Says "for God's Sake Stop Crying, We're Still Cousins"

LOL

I thought after a divorce both families would stop talking to each other...?

(it's a joke...)
but i suppose it depends on the family and the situation? and maybe one day the family might reconcile

cousin playing outside.
cousin falls over, hurts herself and starts crying
her mum goes over to her and says "this is why i tell you not to play outside!!"

Shok

Her mum's teaching her a bad lesson! "don't try incase you fail!" instead of "if you fail once, try, try, and try again"

and no vitamin D??
Blum 3
or

She's a caring, protective, sensible mother.

Smile

you've ever woken up in the morning and your hair look awesome and you dont want to change it?
____
There are flies fighting on my screen...of all places...

I often out-wolverine wolverine.

You wrote:
I often out-wolverine wolverine.

Dont try and make your messy-beyond-belief hair sound cool

{on the phone to aunty}

her: so anything new?
me: nope, have you got any news?
her: no, everythings either old or bad news, and it's better to stay quiet than spread bad news, right?
me: hmm yep

Pages