NO TOPIC 5

203 posts / 0 new
Last post

i thought it sounded familiar! i think it's one of the forms i learnt about when i did my work experience at the opticians?

i can't remember who it's for though if it is that.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Biggrin

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

i JUST discovered the "quote" icon! i've been typing out the tag all this time! Fool

You know how im sitting in the dark, with the bright screen light, i hope im not damaging me eyes. :/

same here!

i told myself i wouldn't go on while having to take the light off, but i couldn't go to sleep so ended up on here :/

tutut, just switch on the light, everyone is asleep.

i was thinking (dont know how..) you know the draw muhammad thing. it feels like muslims are this year 4 kids with something they dont like being done and this whole gang of year 6 comes around and do the thing the year 4 doesnt like just to annoy him and because they've got nothing else to do.

euh...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
You know how im sitting in the dark, with the bright screen light, i hope im not damaging me eyes. :/

No but quite a few studies purport to show how the blue light causes havoc for your body clock and recommend not viewing electronic displays and especially up-close computer monitors in the late evening.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

ok thanks for telling me, i'm not damaging my eyes Smile

and eww i wrote "im not damaging me eyes"

WHY are the forums so quiet?! i need stuff to read!

Books are boring.

They have big words and things.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

MuslimBro wrote:
Go read a book then.

That would require the light to be on, and a bit more concentration < not something at that time.

well i never!!!
being so lonely on revival. i feel like a watchdog. =/

what do you do when your post are being ignored? and you want an answer? REpost them? Tell people "hey guys! dont ignore my post!!"

or...?

The Oi might mean I am saying, Oi Muslims I wholeheartedly support people who burn your holy books. :roll:

dont roll your eyes!! I didnt mean it that way!!!!!!!!!

i was just asking..ok..i admit, it might not have been the best phrasing of the year...

but i was genuinely asking.

see, even when i try not to learn thing the hard way they seem to chase me and slap me in the face, "LILLY YOU ARE DOOMED TO LEARN THINGS THE HARD WAY"

-------

anyone watched Sherlock Holmes? (or should i post this in the new one?)
-----

how many little OCD behaviours = a big OCD case?

Smile

It just meant Oi someone stop that bible belt. Sorry.

are you trying to take me on a guilt trip, two posts i read from you, both saying sorry...to ME?

dont say sorry to me! i dont know how to deal with it!! *runs away to a country where non-muslims are allowed to preach*

you're forgiven by me for anythign you ever do forever. now dont say sorry anymore. Its bad enough when a youngster says it, but from someone Older than me...... >.> (i think i should do some more running)

Can't I just mean what I write?

Pages