NO TOPIC - Part 4

312 posts / 0 new
Last post

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Yeah probably the other side cuz i heard it twice so i shouldve seen it once.

Light travels faster than sound Wink ... so if you blinked, you'd probably miss the lightining, but your ears never blink.

I believe you have not introduced yourself 'bleh'. :doubt:
Please use the new members thread to introduce yourself! Wink
thank You for your cooperation! Blum 3 Biggrin

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

bleh wrote:
Yeah probably the other side cuz i heard it twice so i shouldve seen it once.

Light travels faster than sound Wink ... so if you blinked, you'd probably miss the lightining, but your ears never blink.

But its too bright too miss?? lol and yes i do know u see lightning aproximately 3 seconds before you hear thunder Wink

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

actually it depends on how far you are. if the lightning strike is overhead, the sound can be near instantaneous.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

:roll: alright smarty pants! Sad u ruined me looking clever {sigh} lol well that was according to my science teacher anyway Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Susan Boyle sang this on Britain's got talent: (And it was bloody brilliant!)

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.

Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
And wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.

And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.

What is the point of all this?

"Wow, some ugly people can sing too!"

And the Great British Public (TM) can feel good about itself for voting for her on a talent show despite her appearance, even though no other ugly woman could ever become a famous singer?

How DARE she have the audacity to sing well; her teeth are wonky and her hair is mad, she's even (shock horror) a bit FAT?!

She's the exception that prooves the rule.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

REMINDER OF THE DAY: Try to make your tongue truthful in everything you speak. [islamchannel.tv]

I like that.

Reminds me of fruits.

If you want sumfin done, do it YOURSELF, dont rely on others (or just dont argue with them until the deed is done lol :|)

If you want sumfin done, do it YOURSELF, dont rely on others

Thats deep.

Powerful words of silence.

Tomorrow.

As a kid I used to hate the london marathon day - it seemed that all you could watch on tv was random people running. Boooring.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I havent watched tele for over 3 Months!!!! Thats Looonnggggggg

s.b.f wrote:
Brown bread are abnormal.

Browwn bread rules!!!! Biggrin

BijouX wrote:
I havent watched tele for over 3 Months!!!! Thats Looonnggggggg

very long, theres nufin good on telly these days anyway

Really? i went running in the marathon today was fun!^_^ and britains got talent auditions are hilarious! what people come up with these days!

YasminCullen wrote:
i went running in the marathon today was fun!^_^

Wow. Did you complete it? How long did it take? was it knackering?

And the most important question - why would you willingly choose to torture yourself so?

BijouX wrote:
s.b.f wrote:
Brown bread are abnormal.

Browwn bread rules!!!! Biggrin

Yes they do! Biggrin

I saw one woman running with her white hijab and everything on.

And then there was a guy with crutches. He was the best.

Peter Andre (his orange face stuck out in the crowd) and Jordan were the slowest people on Earth.

"Life's what you make it" is it really?
"Everything happens for a reason" does it now?
:roll:

"Life's what you make it" is it really?
"Everything happens for a reason" does it now?
:roll:

Yes.. i believe so.

Your life is a direct result of what YOU have put into it. The level of effort you've devoted to it.

So what about everthing having a reason? and if there is a reason to everything (which u cant control) whats it got to do with what your effort?

Subhan'Allah W'Alhamdulilah W'Allah hu Akbar Smile

Salaams!!!! Smile

hope ur all ok Smile

Just wanted to say:

When u want to do something wrong, bad, sinful,
when shaytaan's trying to turn you to to his path,
But u have a another voice in ur head, telling you its Wrong,
Listen to that voice! dont be scared, ashamed, worried or anything else!

'Cuz Allah (swt) will always, iA, be with you, and help u, making sure everything works out for you, making sure u dont get embarrased or ashamed or whatever else youre worried about. You'll be surprised to see everything turns out so perfectly, the best way it could!

aaand its a beautifull day isnt it?!

andd, remember to smile Smile (this would be even better :D)

cya! Smile

Salaams!!!! Smile

hope ur all ok Smile

Just wanted to say:

When u want to do something wrong, bad, sinful,
when shaytaan's trying to turn you to to his path,
But u have a another voice in ur head, telling you its Wrong,
Listen to that voice! dont be scared, ashamed, worried or anything else!

'Cuz Allah (swt) will always, iA, be with you, and help u, making sure everything works out for you, making sure u dont get embarrased or ashamed or whatever else youre worried about. You'll be surprised to see everything turns out so perfectly, the best way it could!

aaand its a beautifull day isnt it?!

andd, remember to smile Smile (this would be even better :D)

cya! Smile

How very random

Pages