NO TOPIC - Part 4

312 posts / 0 new
Last post

im not well feeling sorry for myself strangely, this is not normal. coz usually i remain very positive when ill and keep active helps me to recover fast, but this time it's not working, afraid gona have to see the doc, i don't like taking medication, not due to taste, just prefer to get better naturally.

Anyways spare a thght or prayer for me, i cant stand this on and off fever, sick feeling, and real bad throat problem can barely speak. Still im a mum gota look after the kids, house mother in law, even if no person will look after me Sad

Boo hoo i need to snap out of this self pity, sorry for rant.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

awwwh. may Allah give you shifa. ameen x

Hajjar wrote:
im not well feeling sorry for myself strangely, this is not normal. coz usually i remain very positive when ill and keep active helps me to recover fast, but this time it's not working, afraid gona have to see the doc, i don't like taking medication, not due to taste, just prefer to get better naturally.

Anyways spare a thght or prayer for me, i cant stand this on and off fever, sick feeling, and real bad throat problem can barely speak. Still im a mum gota look after the kids, house mother in law, even if no person will look after me Sad

Boo hoo i need to snap out of this self pity, sorry for rant.

Wont the dude look after you?

It really in his interest. Its not really JUST the making of food and taking care of the kids, but the food prep too Wink

Back in BLACK

he works at this madrassa, and studies there, and works at a new masjid, i don;t wana tell hubby to stop teaching kids when they are in real need of volunteers i'll plod along insha'Allah. He would stay if i asked. He helps however many hrs he is around.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

Aawww Hajjar Sad

That's always happens with mums who take care of everyone else, when it's there turn they don't get the same pampering. And everything falls apart.

Aaww sis, I pray you''re back to good health very very soon. And if it persists then please go see the doctor, you never know he might give you something other than paracetamol.

Hajjar wrote:
he works at this madrassa, and studies there, and works at a new masjid, i don;t wana tell hubby to stop teaching kids when they are in real need of volunteers i'll plod along insha'Allah. He would stay if i asked. He helps however many hrs he is around.

Well you could always self-medicate.

Or use one of those home-remedy thingys that women tend to go on about.

Back in BLACK

aww tanks for kind replies Smile yeah paracetamol is not working for these migraines, i think 1 week of paracetamols is enough.

Mashallah.

what home remedy seraphim? you mean ginger tea, lemon tea all that stuff?

Hajjar wrote:
what home remedy seraphim? you mean ginger tea, lemon tea all that stuff?

yep yep etc etc

Ive only ever had a migrane ONCE... nothing worked on it for an entire week. Went to the gym and just worked it off in one session. Bcoz thats how i roll.

Back in BLACK

i work out hard 6 days a week but since i been ill hubby said my body is telling me i need to rest, so i have been. But maybe ill get back on that treadmill 2moro see if it helps.

I get migraines quite a lot but nothing as bad and persistent as this, i reckon it;s some flu like bug coz i have too many other symptoms. Ginger teas won't work for this, it;s usually good for mild sore throat but don't think it will work on mine. i tried lemsip didn't work and usually does.

Tried aspirin?

Inshallah you will get better soon.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Inshallah, Get well soon!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Sometimes migraines are caused my an allegy to a certain stype of food, even if you've never been allergic to it before it can suddenly develop.

My friend started getting migraines and found out it was because he became allergic to chocolate and oranges.

Dunno if that helps or not. Get well soon insha'Allah, I won't aegue with your posts for a while if it makes you feel better!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:

I won't aegue with your posts for a while if it makes you feel better!

LOL thats nice of ya!

I wonder whats happened to Joie de Vivre, he seems to have disappeared Fool

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

There's a mini Goblin in my room.

Does it breathe fire?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Just been reading on another forum about a person who went to the doctors to get his week long migraine checked out... and it was a brain tumour.

Get it checked out.

assalamu alaikum,

you've scared me now, ill go without fail 2moro.

Thanks for not picking on me brother yaqub, and all the other responses didn't think i'd get more than one response.

s.b.f wrote:

You should try and fix him up with the Evil Monkey that lives in your closet.

Back in BLACK

Hajjar wrote:
assalamu alaikum,

Well, that's good and inshallah it will all be nothing and you'll be fine.

You wrote:
Does it breathe fire?

Does my goblin breathe fire?

No, SHhe crashed on Saturday evening on Hishers mini spaceship and landed in my room. I noticed himher before SHhe could run away.

I think SHhe likes messing my room up. I can't seem to find the floor.

Hajjar wrote:
assalamu alaikum,

Wa'alaikum Salaam Hajjar.

Hope you will be well soon. I'm sure it's nothing serious.

Insha'allah, you'l be back to your normal healthy self.

Seraphim wrote:
s.b.f wrote:

You should try and fix him up with the Evil Monkey that lives in your closet.

There's no Evil Monkey in my closet! Seraphim..what do you have in your closet?!

So you do admit that you have a closet then?

You wrote:
So you do admit that you have a closet then?

gulp..yes...why?

At around 8:15 this morning i was awoken by the sound of THUNDER. it absolutely terrified me! :shock: :oops: but i ddnt see the lightining, isnt there always lightning with thunder? :S

You hear it afterwards, so maybe you were asleep when the lightning struck? or it was on the other side of the house?

Yeah probably the other side cuz i heard it twice so i shouldve seen it once.

Anyway Utd won yesterday! OMG, i thought they were gna lose :oops: but then Ronaldo's brilliant goal was enough Smile

Is Cristiano Ronaldo going to take part in a race soon? in Manchester? does anyone know?

Pages