NO TOPIC - Part 4

312 posts / 0 new
Last post

The main bit is in javascript (which loads into flash) and it fits into the cms, so it may not be easy to use separately.

The drupal plugin:
The Wordpress Plugin:

and they require the following js:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

got it.. thank you you

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

Friday 19 June 2009

SKY: Breaking News
Live from Tehran

Ayatollah: "UK is out most treacherous enemy"

The Ayatollah attacks "enemies" who doubt Iran's election was legitimate - naming the UK government as the most treacherous.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

After reading a now deleted post...I've rephrased the question:

Is King Herod's son, Herod Antipas mentioned in the Qu'ran / Islam?

I was filling in an application, something to do with my uni, and at the end they asked me to put ethnicity.

The choice for 'white' was:

-British
-British (Welsh)
-Irish
-Other

How come Welsh got their own choice? And how come no Scottish?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

lol u got a funny imagination if thats the first thing you thought about...

or hes scottish..

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Ok it just started pouring down and i had to run to take off the clothes from the washing line luckily i took off the dry clothes earlier when it was "spitting" otherwise i would be even more soaked!

This is really stuck in my head - # Amid the confusion, the chaos and the pain.A man emerged and Muhammad was his name. And walking with nothing but Allah as his aid. And the mark of a prophet between his shoulder blades...#

I've learnt how to work out how far i can see without my glasses...
im -3.75 so divide 100 by 3.75 and u get 26.something therefore i can see clearly 26cm without my glasses and then it gets blury. Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Just under 4. Google says 3.84 (and no, google is not a calculator. :P)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

What's 2 divided by 3?

wednesday wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
What's 2 divided by 3?

0.66?

Not exactly.

Ya'qub wrote:
wednesday wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
What's 2 divided by 3?

0.66?

Not exactly.

Lol

Geeks!

wednesday wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
wednesday wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
What's 2 divided by 3?

0.66?

Not exactly.

0.67 :roll:

A little closer... still not exact! Somewhere between your guesses

EEEeeee u math freaks!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Something very weird is going on.

I think someone hacked into my account.

Boss, please check it out.

I could not log in on 13 July 2009 4:55 pm.

I kept trying.

But this is what I saw:

Who's online
There are currently 8 users and 10 guests online.
Online users
Omrow
You
Omrow
Omrow
Omrow
Omrow
Omrow
UniteTheUmmah

I can see you logged in even more times. If the password is a problem, you can request a new password from

That long list of names may just be all the different attempts for you trying to lig in that you thought failed?

Well, I would not have been able to log in if password was incorrect.

I did everything right.

It just would not show up as logged.

Somebody hacked in and tried to be show how clever he is.

Any monkey can do those tricks.

Its the debate where the brain is seen.

lol, that reminds me of an interview i went to once.

I was sat outside the interview room and when the interviewer came out (he was a muslim brother, beard and all) accompanied by a non-muslim interviewer and when he greeted me with hello and shook my hand I replied with

'asalamalykum'...... long pause... the guy smiled awkwardly and i thought 'shit iv just screwed it up havent i?'

in the end i didnt really like want that job and he didnt offer it, so it was neither a gain nor a loss.

Sephy wrote:
lol, that reminds me of an interview i went to once.

I was sat outside the interview room and when the interviewer came out (he was a muslim brother, beard and all) accompanied by a non-muslim interviewer and when he greeted me with hello and shook my hand I replied with

'asalamalykum'...... long pause... the guy smiled awkwardly and i thought 'shit iv just screwed it up havent i?'

in the end i didnt really like want that job and he didnt offer it, so it was neither a gain nor a loss.

He probably didn't want it to seem to his colleague that he might give 'special treatment' to you just cos you're Muslim.

Imagine in the discussion at the end if he kept saying 'I thought that Adnan guy was really good' and the other guy thinking 'are you just saying that cos of some weird conspiracy to implement Shariah law in my Homeland?"

Or he failed the integrity check.

"This guy is a good Muslim. He probably has some integrity, so he surely can't be a good lawyer!"

(Yes, I am playing to the stereotype.)

Sephy wrote:

Lol adorable >.<

I remember when Cube linked to a different one with a big dinosaur on it, same slogan xD

Should become an established word with an actual definition Blum 3

Think 'Rawr' will ever go into the dictionary?

'onomatopoeic colloquial word meaning "i love you" ' Lol

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

You wrote:
Or he failed the integrity check.

"This guy is a good Muslim. He probably has some integrity, so he surely can't be a good lawyer!"

(Yes, I am playing to the stereotype.)

What is the difference between a lawyer and a sperm?

A sperm has a 1 in 50,000 chance of becoming a human being!

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLMAOLOOOOOLLLROFLLOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

Ya'qub wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLMAOLOOOOOLLLROFLLOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

Dude, your keyboard's broken.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

You wrote:

That was brilliant.

Just noticed something about it. True that anyone who uses the word sheeple deserves to be shot, lightly, and the title of the image is the ultimate in demonstrating those behaviours of which one accuses others.

And this seems like as good a thread as any on which to end my involvement for today and get off the politics by sending my love to everyone.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

From somewhere else, a comment that I liked:

They say being a hostage is difficult. But I could do that with my hands tied behind my back

You wrote:

They say being a hostage is difficult. But I could do that with my hands tied behind my back

Thanks!

/copies onto fb status

Ya'qub wrote:
You wrote:

Thanks!

/copies onto fb status

haha i did the exact same thing!
is jesus the most quoted prophet in da quran?

I don't know, but I'm sure that Moses AS is mentioned the most.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Pages