NO TOPIC - Part 4

312 posts / 0 new
Last post

Master of the universe o.0 ...

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

malik wrote:
St786 wrote:
malik wrote:
I want to be the last one to say:

YA ALI MADAAD.

im guessing 'malik' that you are a shia brother.?

and to also say 'ya Ali/ ya Muhammad pbuh is wrong because if your intention is to seek help as 'ya Ali' means 'o Ali' and it is like calling upon Hazrat Ali RA but he cannot help you as in the qur'an it says that those who have passed away they cannot help you in this life.

He causes the night to enter in upon the day, and He causes the day to enter in upon the night, and He has made subservient (to you) the sun and the moon; each one follows its course to an appointed time; this is God, your Lord, His is the kingdom; and those whom you call upon besides Him do not control a straw. If you call on them they shall not hear your call, and even if they could hear they shall not answer you; and on the resurrection day they will deny your associating them (shirk) (with God); and none can inform you like the One Who is Aware. (Quran 35:13-14)

In the verse above (and the one that follows), Quran has clearly alluded to the fact that those that are called besides God can neither hear the call nor come to the help of those who call. Furthermore, it is told that those who call are clearly committing wrong and the word 'shirk' has been used to describe their act with God.

Therefore the best thing for us to do is only seek help from Allah and call upon him when we are in need as only Allah can truly helps us because everything happens at only Allah's will

yes brother st786 youre right. im a Shia Muslim. I follow Shia Islam.

have you even read these verses you gave me.
these verses you quoted are about those who cannot control a straw. Imam Ali can a lot more control than straws. He controlled an entire empire when he became the Caliph after Osman was excecuted by the Sahabas for corruption.

Did you not know that Imam Ali (AS) has been appointed Master of the Universe by Allah (SWT) through the final Prophet (pbuh).

If you want to find out the details then watch Shia TV channels on SKY 803, 836, 842 and others.

Some of these are in English and some in other languages. You can ring in live discussions. Also email and come on air etc. Sunni Ulemas are also invited for debates. Ayatollah Ghadiri on the SKY channel is very polite and talks to anyone anywhere.

really where did you get that from? ali RA was was the 4th calipha not the master of the universe, as for sufi bros, you may do bidaah, but you still are suni muslims in the right path, and you allow this guy to speak nonsense here.

As for shia your books are and evidences are worse then fairytales.

malik wrote:
St786 wrote:
malik wrote:

YA ALI MADAAD.

and to also say 'ya Ali/ ya Muhammad pbuh is wrong because if your intention is to seek help as 'ya Ali' means 'o Ali' and it is like calling upon Hazrat Ali RA but he cannot help you as in the qur'an it says that those who have passed away they cannot help you in this life.

He causes the night to enter in upon the day, and He causes the day to enter in upon the night, and He has made subservient (to you) the sun and the moon; each one follows its course to an appointed time; this is God, your Lord, His is the kingdom; and those whom you call upon besides Him do not control a straw. If you call on them they shall not hear your call, and even if they could hear they shall not answer you; and on the resurrection day they will deny your associating them (shirk) (with God); and none can inform you like the One Who is Aware. (Quran 35:13-14)

In the verse above (and the one that follows), Quran has clearly alluded to the fact that those that are called besides God can neither hear the call nor come to the help of those who call. Furthermore, it is told that those who call are clearly committing wrong and the word 'shirk' has been used to describe their act with God.

Therefore the best thing for us to do is only seek help from Allah and call upon him when we are in need as only Allah can truly helps us because everything happens at only Allah's will

these verses you quoted are about those who cannot control a straw. Imam Ali can a lot more control than straws. He controlled an entire empire when he became the Caliph after Osman was excecuted by the Sahabas for corruption.

Did you not know that Imam Ali (AS) has been appointed Master of the Universe by Allah (SWT) through the final Prophet (pbuh).

If you want to find out the details then watch Shia TV channels on SKY 803, 836, 842 and others.

Some of these are in English and some in other languages. You can ring in live discussions. Also email and come on air etc. Sunni Ulemas are also invited for debates. Ayatollah Ghadiri on the SKY channel is very polite and talks to anyone anywhere.

really where did you get that from? ali RA was was the 4th calipha not the master of the universe, as for sufi bros, you may do bidaah, but you still are suni muslims in the right path, and you allow this guy to speak nonsense here.

As for shia your books and evidences are worse then fairytales.

malik wrote:
St786 wrote:
malik wrote:

YA ALI MADAAD.

As for shia your books and evidences are worse then fairytales.

malik wrote:
St786 wrote:
malik wrote:

YA ALI MADAAD.

where did you get that from? ali RA was the 4th calipha not master of universe

As for shia your books and evidences theyre worse then fairytales.

malik wrote:
St786 wrote:
malik wrote:

YA ALI MADAAD.

Brother i dont agree with all shia views...well dont agree with most of them tbh yet i still have to respect them

and only Allah is master of the universe

there are alot of shia views i don't agree with as i see no valid supporting hadith or any evidence from any scholar that i would regard as 'right'.

Yet i'l still respect your views as there many shias who in turn respect sunnis therefore its better to be in unity as muslims rather than against each other which is sadly the case in the world when concerning shia and sunni muslims.

May Allah guide us all on the straight path, Ameen.

@awlia - theres no reason to direspect the shia views if your going to comment on these forums then please go about it the right way, i can understand that you dont agree with shia views perhaps as i dont either , yet i still believe shia are muslims and we shouldnt disrepect their views just do dua for them and leave the rest to respected scholars. thnx.

theres a fb group called :
"Osama Bin Laden - World Champion of Hide and Seek since 2001."
lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
theres a fb group called :
"Osama Bin Laden - World Champion of Hide and Seek since 2001."
lol

lol yh i saw that group last week i think i joined it aswel actually had to lol at that

He's probably long dead. Can't find him unless you start digging up graves.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Pages