NO TOPIC - Part 4

Hi,

For those of you who may be new,
this is a NO TOPIC thread. Here were discuss nothing.

When we have nothing to say, we say it here.

In this thread we just relax and let everything out. This is your ideal place to talk about nothing. If something does not fit into any other catagory, then it will easily fit in here.

flies the falcon high discussing nothing
more pleasure when she's just messing
when the flower sings but says naught
thats when her smell has great clout

Previous NO TOPICS:

Would editor edit the line for me?

I cannot correct the last line but it should read:

Omrow wrote:
Hi,

flies the falcon high discussing nothing
more pleasure when she's just messing
when the flower sings but says naught

Guardian of the 'No topic' topics, we salute you!

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

I dont know about pram pushing men, but generally speaking,
don't you find women great when they speak less?

Even mingers look good in silence.

But alas, God has made their chatter box such
that we poor men's tolerance is testing to the limit.

Life is indeed a test.

Anyway,

Thanks boss, for correcting my rubbish poetry.

I wanted to start this free subject thread
two days ago, but April Fool's day is bad luck, so I hear.
I did not want to scare away the superstitious.

Omrow wrote:
I dont know about pram pushing men, but generally speaking,
don't you find women great when they speak less?

Even mingers look good in silence.

But alas, God has made their chatter box such
that we poor men's tolerance is testing to the limit.

Life is indeed a test.

Lol

Salaams Omrow how be u?

what doea Omrow mean? or is it something made up? and do u like go through phases or something - from being very "unOmrow" to Omrow" or am i just noticing the difference in the posts? Fool
well nice to see the Omrow back cuz Omrow's funny!

i wonder if u said that I-m so happy just to make a girl reply? hmmmm lol

P.S i was going to ask if i could ask those questions but there would be no point seeing as i just did Biggrin

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Omrow is a derivative of Amr. In Arabic 'Amr' is spelt like 'Umr' but with an extra 'waw' on the end, so some people mistakenly read it as 'Umru'.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

Salaams Omrow how be u?

what doea Omrow mean? or is it something made up? and do u like go through phases or something - from being very "unOmrow" to Omrow" or am i just noticing the difference in the posts?

Hi.

Salam to you.

I be fine; and tell how is my dear sister?

I dont mind silent questions.

The name means one who rows the deepths of contemplation.

Its borrowed from the ancient Indian chant OMM, the perennial sound UMM for mother.

I dont know if that was clear enough.

I think you are wise
You notice things right

bye.

Omrow wrote:

I wanted to start this free subject thread
two days ago, but April Fool's day is bad luck, so I hear.
I did not want to scare away the superstitious.

Kind of vaguely related but...

I was wondering about 'April Fools' day' actually.
There are quite a few rumours around about it being to do with Muslims/Islam and how it's evil and naughty to participate in such foolishness. (pardon the pun)

I know better than to believe rumours of course but someone said 'Once, yeah, Muslims ruled the world, yeah and like everyone else...the jews and stuff yeah they didn't like it. And in Spain yeah they were like 'oh have alcohol and drugs' and they distracted all the young Muslim boys and then all the spanish people took Spain back when they were drunk and high-not the spanish people, the Muslim ones. That's what they said in my Islamic school-we got detention if we even SAID April fools' day no lie. '

Probably not entirely accurate... but any substance at all?

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

I think its a really really popular urban legend. Atleast thinks so (but it goes off on some other stuff in there too...).

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Omrow wrote:
Hi.

Salam to you.

I be fine; and tell how is my dear sister?

I'm fine thanks

Omrow wrote:
I dont mind silent questions.
Smile

Omrow wrote:
The name means one who rows the deepths of contemplation.

cool, sorry i dont totally understand that, does it mean someone who thinks a lot :S

Omrow wrote:
Its borrowed from the ancient Indian chant OMM, the perennial sound UMM for mother.

I dont know if that was clear enough.

yep its clear, i thought Hindu's called their God Omm :oops: Fool

Omrow wrote:
I think you are wise
You notice things right
Thanks! Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i dont totally understand that, does it mean someone who thinks a lot

No.

Thinking is something that is different from meditation and contamplation.

Think about it.

Does it make any difference if i say thinking about certain things? :S (thats what i meant to say before)

another question: are u only be nice to me cuz im the "silent girl"? lol

I am being nice to you because you are actually nice.
You dont pretend to be nice.
Hence, you deserve niceness.

Now, BE SILENT !!

Omrow wrote:

How do you distinguish genuine niceness from 'pretend' niceness?
Maybe some people are just better at pretending than others because they're more practised?

(No offence Feef. Don't flip out,like. Just talking about it generally. )

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Omrow wrote:

Now, BE SILENT !!

Lol ok then Smile *shuts up*

MakeMeRawr_6TeenF wrote:

How do you distinguish genuine niceness from 'pretend' niceness?
Maybe some people are just better at pretending than others because they're more practised?

Its like counterfeit currency.
But, once you know the characteristics, then you can easily
tell a fake one from the genuine article.

By the way, dont worry about
me. I dont flip. You can say anything you want.

And yes, I do agree that there are many good actors around...
Unregistered actors.

MakeMeRawr_6TeenF wrote:

Omrow wrote:
By the way, dont worry about
me. I dont flip. You can say anything you want.

she was telling me not to flip. lol

Telling you?

Why, do you flip?

I cant imagine you doing a power flip in silence.

Omrow wrote:
Telling you?

Why, do you flip?

I cant imagine you doing a power flip in silence.

but doing a power flip in silence is the best cuz it would be annoying Blum 3 but no i dont normally flip.

s.b.f wrote:
I like talking to myself.

please do carry on ... [talking 2 myself] wat a freak, o well atleast we can hear her crazy thoughts! Smile Blum 3

s.b.f wrote:
I like talking to myself.

please do carry on ... [talking 2 myself] wat a freak, o well atleast we can hear her crazy thoughts! Smile Blum 3

Dont worry, il give updates here and there Smile

SFB, can you tell us what your ID it stands for?

O MY GOSH, i a m s o b o r e d!!!! Sad Cray 2 and its raining outside and all miserable Sad and i dont wana do any work Sad and the forums are kinda dead Sad

wat am i impatient for? hmmmmmm... im impatient for something interesting to bloody happen once in a bloody while....yep thats what im impatient for!

Omrow wrote:
SFB, can you tell us what your ID it stands for?

I don't hear the magic word la-la-la

What am I thinking?

Omrow is a chair.

Its raining.

Redbull is needed.

The Big Friendly Giant has enormous ears.

Butterflies. Tingles.

oh...and Mr Blobby.

What are you all thinking?

im thinking of blobs, germs n microscopes Wink

im thinking SBF is WEIRD, omrow -> chairs?! :roll: LOL Blum 3

im thinking the weather should be brighter.

im thinking i wish i could motivate myself to do something useful instead of sitting here doing nothing and being "bored".

Is wondering if home really is the place where someone is thinking of you...

hmmm

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:
Is wondering if home really is the place where someone is thinking of you...

hmmm

Home is where ever you (or anyone else) are right now - no matter how good or bad. the "now" is home.

(Noor also mentioned a similar thing on Tribune about home being the afterlife and people get attached to this life as a distraction, but I disagreed.)

Pages