You've changed things around here...

228 posts / 0 new
Last post

Noor wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
In Islam its wrong to hide!!

reference please!

I was joking.

And I know the Prophet has promised a place in the middle part of Paradise to someone who never lies, even as a joke.

But he also promised a place in the highest part of Paradise to someone who has good manners, so i'm sorry.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

Excuse me, madam.

Bless you.

Assalamu alaikum.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:
Noor wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
In Islam its wrong to hide!!

reference please!

I was joking.

And I know the Prophet has promised a place in the middle part of Paradise to someone who never lies, even as a joke.

But he also promised a place in the highest part of Paradise to someone who has good manners, so i'm sorry.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

Excuse me, madam.

Bless you.

Assalamu alaikum.

lol ^^^ Lol

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

I'm not able to change my avatar. Sure I'm able to delete or select a pre-selected avatar but I'm not able to select a new one using the browse button and then upload it. It keeps going back to the avatar I used to have.

yeah that happens to me. you have to wait for a bit then it changes.

do we no longer get emails re new pms? or do we have to log in to check?

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

Snoopz wrote:
do we no longer get emails re new pms? or do we have to log in to check?

Yes... to both questions.

When you wanna delete a PM from your inbox, a pop-up message says "Are you sure you want to delete this message?" When you click on "OK" there's another message saying "Are you sure you wish to delete this message?".

Then after that you have to go into your recycle bin to delete the message again. A hatrick!

MuslimBro wrote:
When you wanna delete a PM from your inbox, a pop-up message says "Are you sure you want to delete this message?" When you click on "OK" there's another message saying "Are you sure you wish to delete this message?".

Then after that you have to go into your recycle bin to delete the message again. A hatrick!

Actually, it is stil there there on the server (not seen by you) til the other party to the conversation ALSO does the same thing.

love to live but living to die wrote:
You wrote:
uhm... is "because" a good enough answer? I think it is.

'because' is a link between 2 phrases (i think! :doubt: ) and not a reason!

so u were sayin u can't hide the online status because...

Yes.

(Just remove the last two dots from the post I quoted.)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Admin, have you changed the times to British summer time?

It says I posted this message 1 hour ago.

Do I get extra points for being so observant?

Have you changed your personal time?

Just checked and the software is using BST - but I do not remember changing it. (I distinctly remember not thinking it being too important as the times here are generally reported as how long ago rather than at what time...)

Have you corrected your personal time? click "My Account", EDIT, go to bottom.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I made the change and it seems fine alhamdulillah. it said this too, though

user warning: Duplicate entry 'users/yaqub/track/feed-' for key 2 query: INSERT INTO url_alias (src, dst, language) VALUES ('user/341/track/feed', 'users/yaqub/track/feed', '') in /var/www/vhosts/therevival.co.uk/httpdocs/modules/path/path.module on line 112.

Nothing to worry about.

your name messed out the layout

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Funzo wrote:

Use Firefox

Dont you think the homepage for the web looks to busy now?
It has the chat thing, as well as the subscribe box, + the jobs, the blog.. its too packed..!
what dy'all think?

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Ya'qub wrote:
Funzo wrote:

Use Firefox

I was and it made me change to ie and then i had to post a pointless post to fix it!

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Pages