You've changed things around here...

228 posts / 0 new
Last post

Bliss needs adding to the sisters section.

done.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Those logged in may notice a block on the left hand side called "Theme". THat is a very original name. It allows you to choose a theme. I have stuck in an alternative colour option in there.

Which is better?

EDIT - I have turned that off for now - it messed other things up - I will change the theme sometime tomorrow when there are logged in users who can give feedback...

The blue background for the posts could be just a tiny bit darker. It's pretty though.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Salaam

You need to make people's usernames into links so you can pm them or search their posts or enteries.

Also you need to but the BBcode and whatever else into buttons so people don't have to learn/remember it.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

i want to read issue 10 online hw come i cant????

Rocky

Its not been fully uploaded yet.

Back in BLACK

You can reach some articles from the old set up here:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

For better or for worse?

In the old couour-scheme there was a darker orange on the light orange background

Try that instead of the blue text on the topic titles!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

This is better.

I was logged on from Friday until this morning - can you create an automatic logout after a period of inactivity?

Added that - 3600 seconds is 60 minutes right?

WHAT the hell have you done to the colour scheme
it was fine yesterday
now it looks tacky
put yellow b'ground on forums to white....
basically like it was

With white (actually it was a very light blue this morning) it was too glaring. Try a slightly deeper blue.

Quote:
put yellow b'ground on forums to white....
basically like it was

You're the boss.

But as Joie said... it was blue, not white. Is mine the only properly calibrated monitor in the world?

"You" wrote:
Is mine the only properly calibrated monitor in the world?

Probably. I need to lean this laptop monitor back to see the blue clearly.

You're doing well Admin. I only really wish you'd sort out this business of going straight to the last post on a thread.

When I got my monitor, I spend aaaages finding one that was proper 24-bit with proper 16.7 million colour reproduction.

Most are 8-bit and advertised at 16.2 million colours, but that is with dithering - they really only do 250k+. Some people can't tell the difference, others can.

Another layout that I made last year:

Am I the only one thinking that is so much better than this? Pity it won't work for The Revival...

I don't like white on dark.

When we log in, our names are listed on the left under 'Who's online'.

Can't we have the choice to log in without our names being published, I like to stay undercover. We had this choice before, or is it not possible now?

Not possible atm. There may be a way to get it to work, but I got other things to do...

As a short term solution I can hide that box...

NO! It's good to see who's online 'if they want to be seen'.

If people don't want to be 'known' that their online, then they should log off and read a newspaper!

Blum 3

I agree with Ya'qub - i think the 'whos online' box is good..!

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Thank you Smurfy, and also thank you for being one of the very few people who put the apostrophe in my name!

It's an 'Ein not an Alif!!

Lol.. no probz.. i know how it feels - my name gets spelt in some veryy VERY strange ways lol

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

I dont see how anyone can mis-spell Smurfy... maybe they forget the 'y' and just call you smurf... you small blue people all look alike.

Back in BLACK

Pages